Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
(1/48) > >>
Neovereign:
> You are Sakuya Izayoi...
> "She didn't even bat an eye! She didn't even give us the time of day!"
> And you've lost count.
> "I doubt anyone knows the time of day. It's been super dark for forever now!"
> Of how many times you've tried.
> "Why did we even bother with her. That stupid princess only has rabbits on her mind."
> To break free from this.
> "Uh, Miss Sakuya? What do we do now? We put all we could into that... I swear we almost got Kaguya's attention. Twice, even. A third time might've done it, but none of us had it in us to try again..."

> You are the head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. A human with the ability to manipulate time itself. Though currently, you're stuck in time... In quite a strange way, too. Your ability isn't working quite properly. At your current location, the Bamboo Forest of the lost, events within have started to... repeat. You havent even been able to leave the forest either.
> There do seem to be certain things you can interact with and influence a little... but nothing you've managed yet.
It starts the same, in the forest at night, with that pitch black dark sky... And stays that dark for the morning and the night after, before you return to the previous day...

> You are with a few fairies who don't seem to be under the repeating actions of this day... Yet the usefulness of such has yet to be seen.
>_
Evil_Nazgul0616:
>How did things come to this?
>Do we know these fairies' names? Do they seem like good recruit potential for the maid force? Do we have a basic assessment of each?
>How did we end up under the employment of our mistress? Do we recall our prior life and/or occupation before serving our charismatic and glorious scarlet overlord?
>What is our relationship towards Meiling? Do we dislike her for being a slacker, or are we a tsundere?
>...Do we wear pads?

//Wait a minute, are you telling me Immo Quest and Rumia Quest were actually connected?
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 03, 2021, 06:25:12 AM --->How did things come to this?
>Do we know these fairies' names? Do they seem like good recruit potential for the maid force? Do we have a basic assessment of each?
>How did we end up under the employment of our mistress? Do we recall our prior life and/or occupation before serving our charismatic and glorious scarlet overlord?
>What is our relationship towards Meiling? Do we dislike her for being a slacker, or are we a tsundere?
>...Do we wear pads?

//Wait a minute, are you telling me Immo Quest and Rumia Quest were actually connected?

--- End quote ---
> You don't recall.
> You do not. Most fairies are good potential if it's you training them.
> You hardly ever remind yourself of such or talk about it. You see no reason to think back now.
> She's a youkai working for Remilia. She does her job better than you believe anyone else you know could. You both have respect for each other.
> You do not.

//I will neither confirm nor deny that ooc. It's something you'll have to figure out on your own if you even want to. Hopefully it's done better than how getting to know who the white haired woman was done. Consequences for certain actions? In a quest? Surprising, huh? At least if you've been following, assumptions seem to be dangerous to make or dig into on purpose before they're revealed.
Evil_Nazgul0616:
//Well I hope it's just coincidental, because otherwise it would mean all actions taken in Immortal Quest would've been functionally pointless and that Rumia was railroaded into causing the dark sky over the forest seen both here and at the end of Immortal Quest and I'm not sure how I'd feel about that.

>Have we determined a likely cause for the loops?
>How have our powers been affected?
>What methods have we tried to break free thus far?
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 03, 2021, 05:57:31 PM ---//Well I hope it's just coincidental, because otherwise it would mean all actions taken in Immortal Quest would've been functionally pointless and that Rumia was railroaded into causing the dark sky over the forest seen both here and at the end of Immortal Quest and I'm not sure how I'd feel about that.

>Have we determined a likely cause for the loops?
>How have our powers been affected?
>What methods have we tried to break free thus far?

--- End quote ---
> It could be Kaguya herself having done something to your ability. You recall her and the Imperishable Night incident, after all. The rabbit... probably can't cause an illusion this big, nor for this long. The other rabbit and the archer don't have any likely abilities capable of this either.
> You yourself don't feel too strange. The important parts of your ability all work, but when it comes to what's looping, you can't do a thing to them. Not slowing down time, nor stopping it will prevent the day from continuing, yet they will affect knives you throw, or the people that you can interact with here.
> You've tried stopping time for as long as you can, but that didn't help. The forest can't be left either. It doesn't seem like Kaguya or anyone notice you or your attempts, so they probably can't help you.
> The fairies say she almost reacted to them, but that could've just been a fluke. If they're right though, maybe you can affect them with your ability?
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version