~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Touhou Albums

<< < (2/2)

degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: williewillus on January 13, 2024, 08:34:05 PM ---I ordered mine from Akibahobby https://shop.akbh.jp/en/collections/teamshanghaialice?page=1&grid_list=grid-view

Pretty easy, just prepare to pay as much for shipping as the disks themselves cost, lol.

Just dug out the invoice. Buying all the music CD's (besides UFMJ and RCS) and shipping to the west coast US costs:    

Subtotal
   $61.20

Shipping
   $61.40

Total
   $122.60 USD

--- End quote ---
Shipping this high just makes me want to pray even more for the day that teleportation is invented.

t. Latinamerican

HartWurst:

--- Quote from: degradingwindow on January 13, 2024, 09:36:21 PM ---Shipping this high just makes me want to pray even more for the day that teleportation is invented.

t. Latinamerican

--- End quote ---
Yeah, if you're buying a lot of things it would probably be easier to just go to Japan and buy it there. Plus a lot of the stuff are more expensive even ignoring shipping, like EoSD is 10 USD but is also priced at 1,100 JPY which is worth about 7 USD. When you're buying a ton of stuff that'll probably stack up, plus there's probably bigger examples of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version