~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Touhou Albums

(1/2) > >>

HartWurst:
Have you guys ever bought a Touhou album? Which one? Which is your favourite? I just bought the SWR OST, but I also have DiPP and Akyuu's Untouched Score Vol. 1.

williewillus:
I have all of ZUN's CD's. I found all of the Akyu CD's used at a convention earlier this year, so I had to grab them, then I ordered the Windows era CD's online.

My favorite Windows era CD's are MA, DiPP, GFC, and CoSD. Favorite PC98 era ost is probably Mystic Square.

I also have the OST CD for the fangame Elegant Impermanence of Sakura, one of my favorite fangames. It's one of my most treasured possessions because there's probably only a few hundred of this disc in existence in the world, and I have one of them!

HartWurst:

--- Quote from: williewillus on January 13, 2024, 05:37:09 PM ---My favorite Windows era CD's are MA, DiPP, GFC, and CoSD.

--- End quote ---
I'm really hoping I can get Magical Astronomy someday, I'm just not sure how to go about getting it. I got DiPP and Akyuu Vol. 1 from some friends who were visiting Akihabara, so I'm unsure what's the best way to get Touhou CDs in the West.

williewillus:
I ordered mine from Akibahobby https://shop.akbh.jp/en/collections/teamshanghaialice?page=1&grid_list=grid-view

Pretty easy, just prepare to pay as much for shipping as the disks themselves cost, lol.

Just dug out the invoice. Buying all the music CD's (besides UFMJ and RCS) and shipping to the west coast US costs:    

Subtotal
   $61.20

Shipping
   $61.40

Total
   $122.60 USD

HartWurst:

--- Quote from: williewillus on January 13, 2024, 08:34:05 PM ---I ordered mine from Akibahobby https://shop.akbh.jp/en/collections/teamshanghaialice?page=1&grid_list=grid-view

Pretty easy, just prepare to pay as much for shipping as the disks themselves cost, lol.

Just dug out the invoice. Buying all the music CD's (besides UFMJ and RCS) and shipping to the west coast US costs:    

Subtotal
   $61.20

Shipping
   $61.40

Total
   $122.60 USD

--- End quote ---
Oh I didn't know you can buy stuff from Akibahobby here. That would've been good to know since I got a coupon for Akibahobby, but it expired lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version