~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Kisume Quest

<< < (4/4)

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: kurzov on September 25, 2023, 07:07:06 PM ---> YUUGI: "...Not much. All I've heard was that they were oni and they lived here in the Ancient City. The city recordkeepers might have a better idea."
> Yuugi proceeds to hand you a map, detailing the surrounding areas of the first Underground layer.
> She then briskly moves away, heading off to help other residents. [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

> YAMAME: "So, what do you think? Should we try 'nd visit the recordkeepers and get as many details as possible? Or should we head off immediately?"
> Any time spent getting more details is time that those residents (and Parsee, too) are missing.

>_

--- End quote ---

> Think a bit looking at the map... then reply to Yamame we should 1st go to meet the Recordkeepers, find out just enough details,and then head off for the actual search without wasting time by spending too  too much of it on detail-searching but also without rushing out  with almost none ...

> What is the route-through from our current loc. to the Recordkeepers area according to (1st)Yuugi's Map and (2nd)both our experiences?

> On our way to the Recordkeepers,tell Yamame,and actually start doing so by yourself ,on  that since it could lead to details and inklings right on the field of the search & rescue we should both  keep our senses alert to notice and eventually investigate if anything or anyone on or around the route-through is standing out,out of place or particulary concerned...

kurzov:
Moving the thread over to THP due to low user demand. My apologies.
https://www.touhou-project.com/underground/res/17359.html#17362

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: kurzov on September 26, 2023, 04:57:45 AM ---Moving the thread over to THP due to low user demand. My apologies.
https://www.touhou-project.com/underground/res/17359.html#17362

--- End quote ---
:extend:Thank you for your efforts up to now.  :extend:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version