~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Fanon interpretations you like

<< < (2/3) > >>

Roashiki:

--- Quote from: moons1de_ on November 02, 2023, 03:35:20 PM ---Yeah, but sometimes I feel like the fans emphasize it a little bit more than it is in canon.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry to tell you this but fanon isn't exaggerating in this case https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_sangetsusei_oriental_sacred_place_ch04#1

degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: Vance_croowa_08 on November 02, 2023, 08:13:43 AM ---I mean, Youmu IS a scaredy cat in canon, hell she's even scared of ghost stories lol :cirnotan:

--- End quote ---
I never understood the part of Youmu being scared of ghosts. When she's with phantoms, she's completely fine but when she encounters a ghost she starts to freak out but in PoFV there's basically hundreds of spirits flying around and she's not freaking out.

There's a hazy borderline in Touhou between what is a 'spirit', what is a 'phantom' and whats a 'ghost'.

bermudaesque:
A few I managed to think of off the top of my head:

Junko acting as a mom to Clownpiece

Koakuma using guns to fight/having a more serious attitude

Marisa and all the various fan interpretations of her (nonstop kleptomaniac, playboy, opposite of a playboy, stoic, shonen protag, jealous of Reimu, etc.)

Evil galactic empire style Lunarians

Flandre and Koishi hanging out together sometimes

Suspicious person:
- Cold and cynical but terribly efficient Reimu chan
- Cool and reliable Meiling
- Smoking Mokou
- Nitori conveniently having just the thing or capable of making whatever is needed for any circumstance
- Strong legs Shizuha
- Medicine hanging around Eientei
- Either innocent or super smart Flandre
- PC 98 final bosses secretly having their own thing going on
- Okuu occasionally being brilliant

Vance_croowa_08:
Meiling is cool in canon too! :meiling:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version