~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Fanon interpretations you like

(1/3) > >>

Vance_croowa_08:
As we all know the fandom portrays our beloved 2hus and the series in general in a much more different light than the way it's portrayed in official material. So, what is your favourite fanon version of a character that you like?

moons1de_:
I don't have a definitive favorite "fanon" Touhou character, but I would have to pick Youmu.

It's funny to see a character who is pretty serious and even challenging in her game of origin be so cowardly and scared of everything as treated by the fans.

Vance_croowa_08:
I mean, Youmu IS a scaredy cat in canon, hell she's even scared of ghost stories lol :cirnotan:

degradingwindow:
I find the love triangle that the community has built around Alice, Marisa and Patchouli very amusing.

I also enjoy the varying personality that Koishi has in between fandoms, in some parts she's this silly little girl and in some other works she's a psychotic murderer who commits mass genocide on a daily basis (The same thing with Flandre especially considering they're very similar)

moons1de_:

--- Quote from: Vance_croowa_08 on November 02, 2023, 08:13:43 AM ---I mean, Youmu IS a scaredy cat in canon, hell she's even scared of ghost stories lol :cirnotan:

--- End quote ---
Yeah, but sometimes I feel like the fans emphasize it a little bit more than it is in canon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version