~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Touhou-style Album Thread: BEEG UPDATE (TM)
<< < (5/14) > >>
Gilde:
Boop a doop. Making a new post in here to detail any new albums that come out in this year's Nico Dousai. First up: 東方円蒼月 ~ Blue Moon Rhapsody, an album by Chama (ちゃま) that's based on the much-loved song Waltz of the Moon from the NHK's Minna no Uta. No plot or characters; just a fun set of songs inspired by one of the composer's favorites.
--- Quote ---1. Touhou Enbukyoku (Eastern Waltz)
2. An All-Too-Lively Oumagatoki
3. Night Fairy Dancer
4. Racing Through the Noisy Forest
5. Rampage Wolf
6. Satellite Bluemoon
7. Ailing Queen ~ Fourteen Heart
8. Waltz of the Blue Moon
9. Pegasus Writer
10. Starry Sky of Elegantly Refined Tones
11. Hypnotist Conductor
12. Fantasy Rhapsody
13. Now, Before the Magic Wears Off ~ Lunatic Rhapsody
14. Lunatic Rhapsody        (*in katakana)
15. Crystal Shine Road
16. Prince of the Lunar Palace ~ Chandra Mahal
17. Shards of Glass
18. Banquet's End ~ Blue Moon Waltz
--- End quote ---
Popcioslav:

--- Quote from: Gilde on February 28, 2022, 08:04:24 PM ---Yeah!
By "several more tracks," I meant tracks from unfinished future albums, plus several one-off tracks and remixes. Here's my full Google Drive; feel free to grab any tracks you don't have and add English file info as you like.
--- End quote ---
A bit late, but I just wanted to let you know that I hope you realize you're awesome Gilde.  Seriously, thanks for doing this, I'll add them to the OP when only I'll have the time.

--- Quote from: Gilde on February 28, 2022, 08:04:24 PM ---(extra note: The "Yaobi's Branch Shrine" track in your MCS folder is actually "Oumi's Lost Page (Regular Tenpyou version)", a remix that was up on SoundCloud for some period of time. And I never downloaded it myself, so thank you so much for saving it!! :O
--- End quote ---
:cirnotan:
I'm glad I could help, even if it's just a single song.

--- Quote from: Gilde on July 08, 2022, 06:52:46 PM ---Boop a doop. Making a new post in here to detail any new albums that come out in this year's Nico Dousai. First up: 東方円蒼月 ~ Blue Moon Rhapsody, an album by Chama (ちゃま) that's based on the much-loved song Waltz of the Moon from the NHK's Minna no Uta. No plot or characters; just a fun set of songs inspired by one of the composer's favorites.

--- End quote ---
Will also add it to OP in a bit, but for those who already want a download, here's author's drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12VwpKTzsAPuA2Mb49v-Qd8z56pAMltC_?usp=sharing
Final boss' theme is seriously impressive from the little time I had to listen to it.
Impakt:

--- Quote from: Gilde on February 16, 2022, 01:59:03 AM ---
As for Elemental Quintet, I've actually got a physical copy of it, plus a couple of digital backups... and since I'm friends with the composer, I can probably just ask for a batch upload of it. (Might depend on if NRT's okay with sharing it openly, but I think the composer was working on remastered versions of the tracks a little while ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if NRT had something else planned for the tracks later on too. Yay)

I also have most if not all of the Marine Benefit spinoff tracks, so I can send you those within a day or two. And yeah, the Tumblr vanished into the ether somehow (; ^^) I still have all the text on my end, and last I checked, Kuroha's been reuploading most if not all of his blog-post stories after his Nicovideo blog likewise went down. So while I can't guarantee it'll be in the near future, I'd like to repost (and finish :P) the story translations on a more stable hosting service some time.

--- End quote ---

Hey all, sorry to bump an old thread. I've been diligently saving rare fan albums on my computer as it seems like they disappear after enough time. Are you able to share Elemental Quintet, or have you made progress with NRT?

Also just a huge thank you for cataloging these here...Blue Moon Rhapsody and Garden of Sinners are incredible doujin albums. I wanted to share a few I've come across as well:

Wavering Oath in Arcadia (demo)

Memory of Dreams Pillow and direct download

Consonance and Dissonances has a few interesting albums but I've only listened to

Campaign of Unfinished Dreams

and finally Melody Harmonia has a couple albums I've found:

Zenith of Antinomic Monarch

Submarine Dragon
Wookywok:
Well, if this thread is getting bumped anyway, I might as well post the album I made...

https://wookywok.itch.io/awakening-deep-mythos
Impakt:

--- Quote from: Wookywok on December 04, 2022, 03:12:10 PM ---Well, if this thread is getting bumped anyway, I might as well post the album I made...

https://wookywok.itch.io/awakening-deep-mythos

--- End quote ---

Great album! Thanks for sharing.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version