~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Touhou-style Album Thread: BEEG UPDATE (TM)
<< < (4/15) > >>
Popcioslav:
Sorry for my absence, but since I'm done with exams I've decided to update first post and of course I have countless of thanks for bringing up to my attention said albums Gilde.

While checking Booth I've also come across a free album that seems to mimic Trial OSTs for Touhou games, Ancient Power of Words, which you can check here: https://booth.pm/ja/items/3074000

I can't find story or characters outside of jewel case so for now I'll just add it to unfinished albums.

I've also added Elemental Quintet to rare albums. I actually had a digital copy of OST for this album... but I've realized I lost it after my apartment flooded and forgot to make a back up anywhere and I can't even find where and from whom I got said copy to begin with. Whether anyone wants to help with this or not, it's up to you, I just don't want it to become lost media.

Speaking of, I wanted to include both of Kuroha's Marine Benefit albums! I actually still have saved both of their OSTs with both early and newer versions of Migration to the conceptual Sea OST. However, the blogs you've made for these are now gone (thanks Tumblr) and I know how much work went into both writing and translating these so I wanted to know if any of that is still available somewhere, if you made back ups and if you want to share them again, I'd like to know

Thanks for the help to you and thanks to anyone who still regularly or even occasionally checks this obscure thread.  :cirnotan:

Gilde:
^Oh yeah, Ancient Power of Words! I think the full album's not finished yet, but there's some additional tracks on the composer's Soundcloud. The crossfade video with the characters is here; the plot is basically "a bunch of characters from ancient Chinese fiction have popped out of their scrolls and come to life!".
--- Quote ---1. The Classical Word is Stronger than the Sword
2. Zhōngguó Fortress         (*lit. 'chinese' in katakana, then 'fortress' in JP kanji)
3. Tàishàng Lǎojūn's Test of Strength
4. Free and Unfettered Journey of Love
5. Don Juan's Red Dream
6. Valiant General's Requiem
7. Crimson Rabbit (Long ver.)
8. Player's Score (APoW ver.)
--- End quote ---
Stage 1 boss is Kinkaku, one of the two ogre/fox spirits from Investiture of the Gods. (You probably know her as one half of Bubbling Imaginary Treasures' Stage 5 boss, lol.)
Stage 2 boss is Jia Baoyu, the stone-turned-human prince and principal character of Dream of the Red Chamber. In Touhou girl form, of course.
Stage 3 boss is the Red Hare, ie. the same horse as Sekito from IBP.

As for Elemental Quintet, I've actually got a physical copy of it, plus a couple of digital backups... and since I'm friends with the composer, I can probably just ask for a batch upload of it. (Might depend on if NRT's okay with sharing it openly, but I think the composer was working on remastered versions of the tracks a little while ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if NRT had something else planned for the tracks later on too. Yay)

I also have most if not all of the Marine Benefit spinoff tracks, so I can send you those within a day or two. And yeah, the Tumblr vanished into the ether somehow (; ^^) I still have all the text on my end, and last I checked, Kuroha's been reuploading most if not all of his blog-post stories after his Nicovideo blog likewise went down. So while I can't guarantee it'll be in the near future, I'd like to repost (and finish :P) the story translations on a more stable hosting service some time.

edit several days later: oops it's been a bit longer than 'a day or two' huh. I've uploaded all the MB spinoff tracks I have to a Google Drive, but right afterward, I actually found someone's archive with several more tracks (possibly YouTube/Nicovideo rips?) on a Chinese music-posting website! I'd like to make the Google Drive as complete as possible, so I'm going to add the remaining tracks and write little blurbs describing where they're each from. I think I should be done with this by the end of the month, so I'll message you about it around then.
Popcioslav:

--- Quote from: Gilde on February 16, 2022, 01:59:03 AM ---edit several days later: oops it's been a bit longer than 'a day or two' huh. I've uploaded all the MB spinoff tracks I have to a Google Drive, but right afterward, I actually found someone's archive with several more tracks (possibly YouTube/Nicovideo rips?) on a Chinese music-posting website! I'd like to make the Google Drive as complete as possible, so I'm going to add the remaining tracks and write little blurbs describing where they're each from. I think I should be done with this by the end of the month, so I'll message you about it around then.

--- End quote ---
You mean something like these?
Servants: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14N_sDeIN79eXMh81pSYJppcp1-6eMTWL?usp=sharing
Migration: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oS_URUywuDSitwSOchX5bZpqdnfuhawp?usp=sharing
 :cirnotan:
As I've said, I still have MB albums, at least the tracks. Am I missing anything you version with plot will have or is it just missing descriptions and such? I remember for sure I had to rip first track of Migration from video, that's why it's incomplete.
Popcioslav:
Burnyuho posted a smaller album that mimics a Touhou game while also being a crossover with a legendary RPGMaker horror game - Ib!: https://youtu.be/x0Kk1etnhLs
Gilde:

--- Quote from: Popcioslav on February 25, 2022, 11:09:23 AM ---You mean something like these?
Servants: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14N_sDeIN79eXMh81pSYJppcp1-6eMTWL?usp=sharing
Migration: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oS_URUywuDSitwSOchX5bZpqdnfuhawp?usp=sharing

--- End quote ---
Yeah!
By "several more tracks," I meant tracks from unfinished future albums, plus several one-off tracks and remixes. Here's my full Google Drive; feel free to grab any tracks you don't have and add English file info as you like.

(extra note: The "Yaobi's Branch Shrine" track in your MCS folder is actually "Oumi's Lost Page (Regular Tenpyou version)", a remix that was up on SoundCloud for some period of time. And I never downloaded it myself, so thank you so much for saving it!! :O
I think there still hasn't been a proper upload of Yaobi's Branch Shrine, so for now, my .mp3 of it is just a video rip with some extra sound effects at the start.)

Here's the track names for Inanimate Bloom.
--- Quote ---1. Re: Ibutsukan (*Reliquary Museum) ~ Memory of Portraits
2. Re: The Art Museum is Alive
3. Re: Phantom Figment Girl ~ Mary Sue
4. Re: Countdown to Heartbreak
5. Re: Blue Rose Knight ~ Forgotten Portrait
6. Re: Atop Scattered Flower Petals
7. Re: Memento Memory ~ Inanimate Bloom
8. Tea Party in a Picture Frame
9. The Paintings Dream of the World Outside ~ Memento Dream...
--- End quote ---
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version