~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Money is forever - Poverty Quest (continued from old forum)
<< < (2/17) > >>
It's Purvis!:
>Take note of her appearance, so we can see her coming before she returns.
>"Shame the sukeban don't rob her. They'd be local heroes."
>"So, what do we do about a faulty AC and Radio?"
Lt Colonel Summers:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 01:15:27 AM --->Take note of her appearance, so we can see her coming before she returns.
>"Shame the sukeban don't rob her. They'd be local heroes."
>"So, what do we do about a faulty AC and Radio?"

--- End quote ---

>"We fix them, of course." Nitori tells you. "Even if that lady's a jerk." She said the last word very softly so as to ensure the lady doesn't hear it (even though she's no longer within earshot).

>You then take note of the lady's appearance.
>Somehow, you could sense an air of familiarity about that lady, despite the fact that nothing about her is recognizable to you...
It's Purvis!:
>"Well, yeah. But I meant how? What do you need me to do?"
Lt Colonel Summers:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 04:05:47 AM --->"Well, yeah. But I meant how? What do you need me to do?"

--- End quote ---

>"To be honest, a broken radio isn't my expertise. I'll have to take it off the car and bring it to the electronics repair shop down the street, see if they can help me about it." Nitori tells you. "For now, let's focus on the AC..."

>Nitori then climbs into the car, and attempts to pry the dashboard open like she did with some of the cars earlier... with no success.
>"Okay, the dash in this one isn't snapped into place, and I'm not seeing any screws, so I guess it's glued in..." She remarked as she climbed out of the car. "Let's reach the AC from the other direction instead..."
>Nitori then walked to the front of the car, and popped the hood open.
>"Check that out..."
It's Purvis!:
>"Hm?"
>Go check that out.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version