Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571363 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #570 on: August 23, 2020, 10:29:51 PM »
>"Stargazer where was the last place you remember being before ending up in that watery world? Was it Gensokyo?"

>It takes a few moments, before you feel the cactus radiate a sense of denial.

>_

« Reply #571 on: August 23, 2020, 10:40:47 PM »
>"Do you know where you were?"

« Reply #572 on: August 23, 2020, 10:46:27 PM »
>"Do you know where you were?"

>Another feeling of denial, this one much more emphatic than the last.

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #573 on: August 24, 2020, 12:35:30 AM »
>Another feeling of denial, this one much more emphatic than the last.

>_

> Calmly and Cheerfully to Stargazer:"  I am sure light is going to be shed on at the end of this incident,with its resplution,and with the help of Utsuho".

> Proceed to the Human Village and Myouren Temple keeping our senses out for any signal of Yukari,Okina,Sakuya.

> While travelling ask Tojiko :"Oh, Tojiko,I am going to take a bit of time with Byakuren,and possibly a few more though in a swifter manner,atThe Myouren Temple to recount the news,exchange counsels,also regarding that "Mysteriously Trapped Evil Spirit in a Bottle",ask ans withdrawing necessary funds take some personal object..."

> Would taking  1 or a couple of our Self-Crafted Bottled Ships make us Uncomfortable and be Counterproductive?

> "Would you think it best and would you prefer to come with me or go to exchange news & counsels with Miko and  aftwards having a rendezvous,setting an easy way-point for that of course, or wait and a bit of sight-see of the Human Villagewith a similar rendezvous at the end ?"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #574 on: August 24, 2020, 07:35:45 AM »
>"Would Utsuho maybe know where you'd ended up that wasn't Gensokyo?"

« Reply #575 on: August 24, 2020, 07:41:39 AM »
> Calmly and Cheerfully to Stargazer:"  I am sure light is going to be shed on at the end of this incident,with its resplution,and with the help of Utsuho".

> Proceed to the Human Village and Myouren Temple keeping our senses out for any signal of Yukari,Okina,Sakuya.

> While travelling ask Tojiko :"Oh, Tojiko,I am going to take a bit of time with Byakuren,and possibly a few more though in a swifter manner,atThe Myouren Temple to recount the news,exchange counsels,also regarding that "Mysteriously Trapped Evil Spirit in a Bottle",ask ans withdrawing necessary funds take some personal object..."

> Would taking  1 or a couple of our Self-Crafted Bottled Ships make us Uncomfortable and be Counterproductive?

> "Would you think it best and would you prefer to come with me or go to exchange news & counsels with Miko and  aftwards having a rendezvous,setting an easy way-point for that of course, or wait and a bit of sight-see of the Human Villagewith a similar rendezvous at the end ?"

>The cactus radiates an uncertain feeling.
>Tojiko nods. "That is a good idea, the Crown Prince will want to know what I've been up to."
>You wouldn't want to just carry a ship in a bottle around with you. They are large and kind of delicate.

>"Would Utsuho maybe know where you'd ended up that wasn't Gensokyo?"

>There is a sense of doubt in response.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #576 on: August 24, 2020, 07:40:18 PM »
>The cactus radiates an uncertain feeling.
>Tojiko nods. "That is a good idea, the Crown Prince will want to know what I've been up to."
>You wouldn't want to just carry a ship in a bottle around with you. They are large and kind of delicate.

>There is a sense of doubt in response.

>_

> To Tojiko: "Good, and what place would be alright to wait at once we are done?"

> Any Notice of Anything or anyone particular when en-route? 
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #577 on: August 24, 2020, 10:00:59 PM »
>"Hmmm, I don't suppose anybody else had any idea what went down? Or was it just Utsuho?"
>Start flying towards the Myouren temple while we converse.

« Reply #578 on: August 25, 2020, 02:43:00 AM »
> To Tojiko: "Good, and what place would be alright to wait at once we are done?"

> Any Notice of Anything or anyone particular when en-route?

>"Hmmm, I don't suppose anybody else had any idea what went down? Or was it just Utsuho?"
>Start flying towards the Myouren temple while we converse.

>"I'll wait by that well, like that time," says Tojiko.
>You start toward Myouren Temple. Nothing catches your eye yet.
>Stargazer ponders for a moment. Then you get a feeling there are a couple others.

>_

« Reply #579 on: August 25, 2020, 02:58:23 AM »
>"Oh? Give me your general impression of them, maybe I know them."

« Reply #580 on: August 25, 2020, 03:26:27 AM »
>"Oh? Give me your general impression of them, maybe I know them."

>You get the feeling of someone small, blonde, and full of envy.

>_

« Reply #581 on: August 25, 2020, 04:45:07 AM »
>Do we know Parsee?
>"Alright, and the other one?"

« Reply #582 on: August 25, 2020, 06:35:20 AM »
>Do we know Parsee?
>"Alright, and the other one?"

>You are aware of Parsee. She is a fixture in getting to the Ancient City.
>The feeling you get is much less clear, someone large, powerful, and...purple?

>_

« Reply #583 on: August 25, 2020, 07:22:08 AM »
>"Alright, the first one's probably Parsee. Nobody immediately springs to mind for the second one, I'll have to give it some thought."

« Reply #584 on: August 25, 2020, 07:24:21 AM »
>"Alright, the first one's probably Parsee. Nobody immediately springs to mind for the second one, I'll have to give it some thought."

>There is a sense of excitement and agreement with your identification of Parsee.
>"...Well, who could it be?" Tojiko says, as she drifts along. "Or, I guess, who isn't big and, um...lavender, was it? Did I understand her correctly?"

>_

« Reply #585 on: August 25, 2020, 07:58:35 AM »
>"I think so. I don't know, all I can think of is a really large Suika."

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #586 on: August 25, 2020, 11:04:09 AM »
> "Or maybe Kanako."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #587 on: August 25, 2020, 05:06:14 PM »
>"I think so. I don't know, all I can think of is a really large Suika."

>"Does she do that?" says Tojiko. "I've heard stories, but I've never actually seen it myself."

> "Or maybe Kanako."

>"Oh, I suppose so," says Tojiko.

>_

« Reply #588 on: August 25, 2020, 11:07:52 PM »
>"I guess it could also be Yukari, which would be convenient."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #589 on: August 26, 2020, 12:28:57 AM »
>"Does she do that?" says Tojiko. "I've heard stories, but I've never actually seen it myself."

>"Oh, I suppose so," says Tojiko.

>_

> Mental memo to Mark and Be Back There " That Known Familiar Human Village's Well for Ghost-Spirit Trio's Break Time".

>  To Stargazer:" Possibly  ,and possibly related to Utsuho and Parsee's Group with you and " Big Purple Powerful Presence " in it,do you remember any other individuals or groups,on any side,any actions,struggles..?especially fighting and breaking-in or out...and does any new acquaintance we have met together stirs a similar course?"

> After those exchanges,add Additional  Help with :a Silent and Not-Overwhelming  for Stargazer the People we met or we were supposed to meet and those more or close close to Heart or Mind.

> Proceed ,but when the Moment is Nigh take pause in expressing Grateful Goodbyes to Tojiko,observe and enter the Temple Grounds ; if nothing or none deserves a detour or an undertaking indirect pathways
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #590 on: August 26, 2020, 01:28:22 AM »
>"I guess it could also be Yukari, which would be convenient."

>"True," says Tojiko.

> Mental memo to Mark and Be Back There " That Known Familiar Human Village's Well for Ghost-Spirit Trio's Break Time".

>  To Stargazer:" Possibly  ,and possibly related to Utsuho and Parsee's Group with you and " Big Purple Powerful Presence " in it,do you remember any other individuals or groups,on any side,any actions,struggles..?especially fighting and breaking-in or out...and does any new acquaintance we have met together stirs a similar course?"

> After those exchanges,add Additional  Help with :a Silent and Not-Overwhelming  for Stargazer the People we met or we were supposed to meet and those more or close close to Heart or Mind.

> Proceed ,but when the Moment is Nigh take pause in expressing Grateful Goodbyes to Tojiko,observe and enter the Temple Grounds ; if nothing or none deserves a detour or an undertaking indirect pathways

>You know where the well is, it's just east of the temple, along the main road.
>Stargazer's response is...jumbled.
>You soon reach the Myouren Temple. Things are as sleepy as before. Tojiko continues on toward the graveyard.

>_

« Reply #591 on: August 26, 2020, 02:00:51 AM »
>Step inside the temple.
>Do we know where Byakuren would likely be at this time of day?

« Reply #592 on: August 26, 2020, 02:04:57 AM »
>Step inside the temple.
>Do we know where Byakuren would likely be at this time of day?

>You step inside. It's pleasantly quiet. Ahead and down the hall to the left, you can hear sweeping. Probably Shou, given how long each sweep takes.
>Byakuren could be anywhere this time of day. Probably not her room, though, unless she is sick.

>_

« Reply #593 on: August 26, 2020, 02:07:58 AM »
>Investigate the source of the sweeping.

« Reply #594 on: August 26, 2020, 02:12:41 AM »
>Investigate the source of the sweeping.

>You head past the entry room, removing your shoes, and look down the left hallway just past it. You find Shou, she is sweeping the hall and clearly bored.

>_

« Reply #595 on: August 26, 2020, 03:45:51 AM »
>"Hey Shou. Regretting giving up the fun job at the shop to Rinnosuke?"
>Walk on over to her.

« Reply #596 on: August 26, 2020, 03:50:32 AM »
>"Hey Shou. Regretting giving up the fun job at the shop to Rinnosuke?"
>Walk on over to her.

>"It's Nazrin's turn," says Shou, as you approach. "It's always Nazrin's turn, I swear."
>She does get it a lot. Because she's pretty good at it.

>_

« Reply #597 on: August 26, 2020, 04:23:12 AM »
>"Know where Byakuren is? I'm looking to give her an update on all this craziness that's been going on today."

« Reply #598 on: August 26, 2020, 04:26:14 AM »
>"Know where Byakuren is? I'm looking to give her an update on all this craziness that's been going on today."

>She makes an i dunno noise. "Maybe the library or the sorting out the storeroom? I figured there wasn't any progress, or it just went away"

>_

« Reply #599 on: August 26, 2020, 05:02:45 AM »
 >"I'm making progress on it, and there's definitely something going on. I can't think of anyone better than Byakuren to help me work this out though."