Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571512 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #450 on: August 12, 2020, 04:47:09 PM »
>"No? You don't think it's capable of being too threatening?"
>Eye the container warily.

>"I don't see what that has to do with anything," says Patchouli.

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2020, 08:06:50 PM »
>"I don't see what that has to do with anything," says Patchouli.

>_

> "Well,there is also the concern it would be an Interference with that Measuring Jewel ,but that does not seem to be the case,right?"

> Any reactions from Stargazer?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #452 on: August 13, 2020, 08:04:02 AM »
> "Well,there is also the concern it would be an Interference with that Measuring Jewel ,but that does not seem to be the case,right?"

> Any reactions from Stargazer?

>"It shouldn't," says Patchouli. "Unless it has some surprises."
>You feel nothing unusual from Stargazer.

>_

« Reply #453 on: August 13, 2020, 08:34:38 PM »
>"Oh yeah, when I talked to Suwako she noticed that something was up before I even mentioned anything. She seemed to reckon I was snagged on whatever this is somehow."

« Reply #454 on: August 13, 2020, 09:31:45 PM »
>"Oh yeah, when I talked to Suwako she noticed that something was up before I even mentioned anything. She seemed to reckon I was snagged on whatever this is somehow."

>"She would, wouldn't she?" Patchouli says. "Did she have any idea what it was?"

>_

« Reply #455 on: August 13, 2020, 09:59:05 PM »
>"She said it seemed somehow young and familiar, whatever that means, but she couldn't seem to nail down anything concrete."

« Reply #456 on: August 13, 2020, 10:00:43 PM »
>"She said it seemed somehow young and familiar, whatever that means, but she couldn't seem to nail down anything concrete."

>Patchouli is silent for a moment. Then she says, "And people worship these things. Useless."
>"I don't know, Tojiko says, "Young kind of implies it's not some ancient evil thing like we thought it might have been?"
>Patchouli gives Tojiko a look.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #457 on: August 14, 2020, 08:55:12 PM »
>Patchouli is silent for a moment. Then she says, "And people worship these things. Useless."
>"I don't know, Tojiko says, "Young kind of implies it's not some ancient evil thing like we thought it might have been?"
>Patchouli gives Tojiko a look.

>_

>" Interject by all manners&purposesConciliation and Patient Pace,  not Patronizing nor Wise-gal nor Faux in the  Slightest: " There is Truth, Conciliation, New Knowledge in both the Previous and The Current State of Affairs and Developments, nothing truly upsetting yet still grazing upset... "

>" To the actual useful point Suwako's own words and hints are: "It's like a half-remembered dream in all the worst ways. I'm trying to pin it down and it just doesn't want to."

> " It is no Dream,Vision or Remembrance for myself and Stargazer ...  Suwako charitably&effectively, without Sinking to the Temptation of Bluffing,  Recollected and Hinted along the lines:  " I got extra feet on that side, fearing the off-chance I could have been...  framed in some...  " Forbidden Mystic Ritual"... because that Unseen Clergy, or alike an Unseen Clergy, is not quite really there whereas is having me snagged&dragged by those same extra feet to the point of I neither fully here on the Correct Side , Always standing the main sufferer is the Recent-Born Stargazer anyhow. .. ". 

>"On mine PoV, and Stargazer's but also Dear Tojiko's...  Consquences are among the realm of It Intrudingbut also going after a plan of necessity" Really Being, Becoming and Be There Anew" in the External Folds of the Gensokyo's Great Hakurei Barrier...  with Acts and Hot-Blazing of Progressively Gazing-Studying&Manifesting&Materialization&Conjuration&Pressuring... "

>... this Unseen Seemingly-New Entity  has a clear&commited need to Latch&Board Down  Ghostly Spirits who ars unwillingly obliged becoming Dimensional Drifters, in the context of also little me but primarly Stargazer who has become Indipendent from Keine without Impoverishing
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 08:59:39 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #458 on: August 14, 2020, 09:15:23 PM »
>"That's actually a really good point. Though it does mean we're even less likely to find anything about it in one of your books doesn't it Patchouli."

« Reply #459 on: August 14, 2020, 09:25:35 PM »
>" Interject by all manners&purposesConciliation and Patient Pace,  not Patronizing nor Wise-gal nor Faux in the  Slightest: " There is Truth, Conciliation, New Knowledge in both the Previous and The Current State of Affairs and Developments, nothing truly upsetting yet still grazing upset... "

>" To the actual useful point Suwako's own words and hints are: "It's like a half-remembered dream in all the worst ways. I'm trying to pin it down and it just doesn't want to."

> " It is no Dream,Vision or Remembrance for myself and Stargazer ...  Suwako charitably&effectively, without Sinking to the Temptation of Bluffing,  Recollected and Hinted along the lines:  " I got extra feet on that side, fearing the off-chance I could have been...  framed in some...  " Forbidden Mystic Ritual"... because that Unseen Clergy, or alike an Unseen Clergy, is not quite really there whereas is having me snagged&dragged by those same extra feet to the point of I neither fully here on the Correct Side , Always standing the main sufferer is the Recent-Born Stargazer anyhow. .. ". 

>"On mine PoV, and Stargazer's but also Dear Tojiko's...  Consquences are among the realm of It Intrudingbut also going after a plan of necessity" Really Being, Becoming and Be There Anew" in the External Folds of the Gensokyo's Great Hakurei Barrier...  with Acts and Hot-Blazing of Progressively Gazing-Studying&Manifesting&Materialization&Conjuration&Pressuring... "

>... this Unseen Seemingly-New Entity  has a clear&commited need to Latch&Board Down  Ghostly Spirits who ars unwillingly obliged becoming Dimensional Drifters, in the context of also little me but primarly Stargazer who has become Indipendent from Keine without Impoverishing

>"Extra feet?" says Patchouli. "...That is the kind of metaphor she would use. And, I suppose you might be onto something, more or less."

>"That's actually a really good point. Though it does mean we're even less likely to find anything about it in one of your books doesn't it Patchouli."

>"New things have an annoying tendency not to be written about yet, true" says Patchouli.

>_

« Reply #460 on: August 15, 2020, 03:21:47 AM »
>"Well hopefully we'll work out enough about whatever this is that you'll get to fix that. Wait, do you write books, or just read them?"

« Reply #461 on: August 15, 2020, 03:23:43 AM »
>"Well hopefully we'll work out enough about whatever this is that you'll get to fix that. Wait, do you write books, or just read them?"

>"You'll find I have several books to my name," Patchouli says. "Well. Perhaps not you. I doubt the intricacies of daily magic are of interest to you."

>_

« Reply #462 on: August 15, 2020, 06:11:41 PM »
>"You would be right."
>"You know for the first time I'm actually kind of hoping I'll get pulled over to that watery world again. I'm itching to use this jewel of yours and see if we can get some answers."

« Reply #463 on: August 15, 2020, 06:13:22 PM »
>"You would be right."
>"You know for the first time I'm actually kind of hoping I'll get pulled over to that watery world again. I'm itching to use this jewel of yours and see if we can get some answers."

>"Isn't that a bit reckless?" says Tojiko.
>"That's the spirit," Patchouli says.

>_

« Reply #464 on: August 15, 2020, 06:16:20 PM »
>"Can't be too reckless seeing as I don't seem to have any control over when it happens. Though it has been a while since it last happened, I wonder if something triggers it."

« Reply #465 on: August 15, 2020, 07:09:02 PM »
>"Can't be too reckless seeing as I don't seem to have any control over when it happens. Though it has been a while since it last happened, I wonder if something triggers it."

>"I haven't noticed anything," says Tojiko. "You don't seem to be doing anything weird?"

>_

« Reply #466 on: August 15, 2020, 08:48:04 PM »
>"I have been wondering if it might have something to do with Stargazer, maybe now that she's here I'm not going to get pulled over there any more? Though the uncomfortable feeling that came with all this hasn't gone away, and Suwako noticed my connection to that place since then, so I don't think this is resolved regardless."

« Reply #467 on: August 15, 2020, 08:55:17 PM »
>"I have been wondering if it might have something to do with Stargazer, maybe now that she's here I'm not going to get pulled over there any more? Though the uncomfortable feeling that came with all this hasn't gone away, and Suwako noticed my connection to that place since then, so I don't think this is resolved regardless."

>"I guess it's possible?" says Tojiko.
>"I would not be so sure," Patchouli says. "I wonder, have you actively tried to go there?"

>_

« Reply #468 on: August 16, 2020, 12:14:51 AM »
>"No, I mean I'm not really sure how I would. Just try thinking really hard?"

« Reply #469 on: August 16, 2020, 06:10:16 PM »
>"No, I mean I'm not really sure how I would. Just try thinking really hard?"

>"Focus, concentrate, see beyond this world into the next?" says Patchouli. "You're a buddhist, you're supposed to be good at that."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2020, 09:14:12 PM »
>"Focus, concentrate, see beyond this world into the next?" says Patchouli. "You're a buddhist, you're supposed to be good at that."

>_

> " Not quite that good yet at "Trascending Harmony",but I am gong to make a few good attempts at that.

> Think back upon with Relaxation,In er Peace,Clarity the kind of Pressure and Perceptions we felt when were being displacedwhile matching the kind of state where we stay there at our longest...

> Focus and will on that...

> If nothing feels off and yet there are snags,try to focus and to will with more clarity After ...

> If possible,trying to communicate with Stargazer while inside the Catcus by "feelings,take the Stargazer-in-Cactus out and explain her what we are attempting.

> If impossible,unless Stargazer "say" she rather wants to manifest in the opein the Great Library,entrust Stargazer-in-Cactus to Tojiko clarifying this might be our "anchor on our set of feet here
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #471 on: August 17, 2020, 04:57:30 AM »
> " Not quite that good yet at "Trascending Harmony",but I am gong to make a few good attempts at that.

> Think back upon with Relaxation,In er Peace,Clarity the kind of Pressure and Perceptions we felt when were being displacedwhile matching the kind of state where we stay there at our longest...

> Focus and will on that...

> If nothing feels off and yet there are snags,try to focus and to will with more clarity After ...

> If possible,trying to communicate with Stargazer while inside the Catcus by "feelings,take the Stargazer-in-Cactus out and explain her what we are attempting.

> If impossible,unless Stargazer "say" she rather wants to manifest in the opein the Great Library,entrust Stargazer-in-Cactus to Tojiko clarifying this might be our "anchor on our set of feet here

>You focus, recalling the weight of the ocean around you. The seaweed, the fish. The curious presence. You ignore the sound of Patchouli's chair creaking, the soft rustle of Tojiko's robes as she shifts around. You ignore the little creaks of the bookshelves settling, the distant flap of a book moving itself to another shelf. You tune out the desperately dry air. It's odd to do this while just standing, you almost want to take a proper lotus position. You do find yourself unconsciously moving your hands to match it. You can just about feel the salty water all around you...
>There is a sensation of curiosity from Stargazer, then shock.

>_

« Reply #472 on: August 17, 2020, 08:07:56 PM »
>Open one eye cautiously.

« Reply #473 on: August 17, 2020, 08:08:58 PM »
>Open one eye cautiously.

>You open an eye, and there is water everywhere.

>_

« Reply #474 on: August 17, 2020, 09:26:29 PM »
>Look around, see if we can see Stargazer anywhere nearby, and also examine our surroundings.

« Reply #475 on: August 17, 2020, 09:41:43 PM »
>Look around, see if we can see Stargazer anywhere nearby, and also examine our surroundings.

>You look around and see what was once the Scarlet Devil Library. It is flooded, the doors hanging open to the main hall. The floor is covered with a strange sort of muck and grime, sporting a variety of seaweed. There seems to be nothing in the way of furniture about, until you glance upward and see a reef of cluttered shelves, chairs, and tables, trying their best to float away and caught against the ceiling. Schools of fish and eels swim about in here, while anemones dot the floor. There's a fair amount of barnacles on the walls and amidst the furniture reef as well. And, the presence is still here; unchanging and uncaring.
>Stargazer is not out at first, but after a moment she slips from her cactus and into the sea, still in her hakataku shape. Her shock seems to give way to consternation.

>_

« Reply #476 on: August 17, 2020, 11:06:44 PM »
>"Huh, who knew it'd be that easy."
>Take out Patchouli's jewel.

« Reply #477 on: August 17, 2020, 11:08:11 PM »
>"Huh, who knew it'd be that easy."
>Take out Patchouli's jewel.

>Stargazer looks at you, her eyes wide. You can feel curiosity and a sort of accusativeness radiating from her.
>You pull out the jewel.

>_

« Reply #478 on: August 17, 2020, 11:12:42 PM »
>"Sorry, I didn't have much hope that that was going to work, I didn't mean to drag you here with me."
>Cover the jewel with our palm and press down.

« Reply #479 on: August 17, 2020, 11:15:07 PM »
>"Sorry, I didn't have much hope that that was going to work, I didn't mean to drag you here with me."
>Cover the jewel with our palm and press down.

>You press down on the jewel. Is it working? You have no idea.
>She seems to deflate a little, and there is a feeling of regret, then apologeticness from her.

>_