Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571318 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #390 on: August 04, 2020, 03:46:00 AM »
>"Thanks, I'll uh, go take this to Patchouli."
>Did we have any other business on the mountain?

« Reply #391 on: August 04, 2020, 03:47:36 AM »
>"Thanks, I'll uh, go take this to Patchouli."
>Did we have any other business on the mountain?

>You recieve: Blessed Lilypapd
>Do you?

>_

« Reply #392 on: August 04, 2020, 09:41:48 AM »
>Who knows, it's been a long day.
>Leave awkwardly.

« Reply #393 on: August 04, 2020, 04:33:58 PM »
>Who knows, it's been a long day.
>Leave awkwardly.

>It certainly has been.
>You make your way toward the front of the shrine, as Suwako hops back into her pond. Sanae walks along with you. "How is Patchouli doing these days?" she says. "We haven't seen her in, well, ages, really."

>_

« Reply #394 on: August 05, 2020, 12:13:41 AM »
>"I'm surprised you've seen her at all, she seems to mostly just stay cooped up in her library."

« Reply #395 on: August 05, 2020, 12:41:46 AM »
>"I'm surprised you've seen her at all, she seems to mostly just stay cooped up in her library."

>"Once in awhile," Sanae says, "She'll forget why she hates being outdoors enough to try an experience it again. She's done us a fair amount of good, honest. More than you'd think for one who angrily denies the gods in general."

>_

« Reply #396 on: August 05, 2020, 11:54:02 AM »
>"Huh, I guess you can't judge a book by the cover."

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #397 on: August 05, 2020, 03:38:19 PM »
>"Once in awhile," Sanae says, "She'll forget why she hates being outdoors enough to try an experience it again. She's done us a fair amount of good, honest. More than you'd think for one who angrily denies the gods in general."

>_

> " I can also relay any message ,advices and the like to her for you,since I am on my way back to her, if you have any ".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #398 on: August 05, 2020, 07:42:12 PM »
>"Huh, I guess you can't judge a book by the cover."

>"Oh, she's an absolute grumpypants," says  Sanae. "But I think she only does that because she likes it, not because she's as mean as she acts."

> " I can also relay any message ,advices and the like to her for you,since I am on my way back to her, if you have any ".

>"...Hm, well," says Sanae. "You could tell her we've gotten a nice mahjong set, and she's welcome to come join us for a game. The only reliable fourth we have is Wriggle, and she's only here every so often."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #399 on: August 06, 2020, 12:38:33 AM »
>"Oh, she's an absolute grumpypants," says  Sanae. "But I think she only does that because she likes it, not because she's as mean as she acts."

>"...Hm, well," says Sanae. "You could tell her we've gotten a nice mahjong set, and she's welcome to come join us for a game. The only reliable fourth we have is Wriggle, and she's only here every so often."

>_

> " Mmmh? So Patchouli always had,or maybe has developed,a soft spot for competitive tabletop games or just a special place for Mahjong ?"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #400 on: August 06, 2020, 02:31:15 AM »
>"Seeing as you've been so helpful, maybe I could fill in every now and then for you."
>Do we have much experience with mahjong?

« Reply #401 on: August 06, 2020, 02:33:15 AM »
> " Mmmh? So Patchouli always had,or maybe has developed,a soft spot for competitive tabletop games or just a special place for Mahjong ?"

>"I don't know," says Sanae, "I was just thinking it would be nice to extend the offer if she did."

>"Seeing as you've been so helpful, maybe I could fill in every now and then for you."
>Do we have much experience with mahjong?

>You were sealed away before mahjong was invented. It is complex and terrifying. Might be fun to learn, though?

>_

« Reply #402 on: August 06, 2020, 02:37:49 AM »
>"Though, you'd have to teach me how to play. I'm not up to date with all these new modern games."

« Reply #403 on: August 06, 2020, 02:39:51 AM »
>"Though, you'd have to teach me how to play. I'm not up to date with all these new modern games."

>"Oh it's simple, you're just matching sets of three and number sequences," she says. "We could work you in, easy."
>You've seen oni gamble over it. It is not that simple.

>_

« Reply #404 on: August 06, 2020, 03:05:57 AM »
>Tentatively say "Alright, I'll come back after I'm done with all this and give it a go. That is unless I get stuck in some alternate reality or something."

« Reply #405 on: August 06, 2020, 03:08:00 AM »
>Tentatively say "Alright, I'll come back after I'm done with all this and give it a go. That is unless I get stuck in some alternate reality or something."

>"Well, try not to do that," Sanae says. "It would be a pain to have to dig you out.'

>_

« Reply #406 on: August 06, 2020, 04:21:55 AM »
>"Good to know someone would come looking for me at least."

« Reply #407 on: August 06, 2020, 04:53:11 AM »
>"Good to know someone would come looking for me at least."

>"That's not true," says Tojiko. "I'm sure your friends at the temple would do their best. And maybe we'd even offer to help? I wouldn't presume to speak definitely for the Crown Prince, but I am sure she is too noble to simply allow a rival to vanish ignominiously."

>_

« Reply #408 on: August 06, 2020, 06:54:04 AM »
>"Yeah, there are a decent amount of people that'd come chasing after me aren't there. I'd rather they don't have to though, so let's get this sorted out."

« Reply #409 on: August 06, 2020, 06:55:09 AM »
>"Yeah, there are a decent amount of people that'd come chasing after me aren't there. I'd rather they don't have to though, so let's get this sorted out."

>"Exactly," says Sanae, as the three of you reach the main shrine again.

>_

« Reply #410 on: August 07, 2020, 12:52:26 AM »
>"Thanks again for your help, hopefully next time we meet it's because this is all sorted out and I'm here to be taught Mahjong."
>Head back to the cable car.

« Reply #411 on: August 07, 2020, 12:59:35 AM »
>"Thanks again for your help, hopefully next time we meet it's because this is all sorted out and I'm here to be taught Mahjong."
>Head back to the cable car.

>"Bye!" Sanae calls, waving.
>Getting into the next car, you and Tojiko settle down. Within a few moments, as you start to descend downward, Stargazer emerges again and goes to poke her head through the side of the car and watch the scenery, radiating curiosity and enjoyment.
>"So what's our next step?" says Tojiko.

>_

« Reply #412 on: August 07, 2020, 06:10:12 AM »
>"Let's take this back to Patchouli, and if we don't think of anything better to do by the time we're done with that we might as well go try and bug Yukari."
>Look over at Stargazer.
>"She certainly knows something, seeing as it was thanks to her that we got Stargazer out of there."

« Reply #413 on: August 07, 2020, 06:12:05 AM »
>"Let's take this back to Patchouli, and if we don't think of anything better to do by the time we're done with that we might as well go try and bug Yukari."
>Look over at Stargazer.
>"She certainly knows something, seeing as it was thanks to her that we got Stargazer out of there."

>"Unless it was a shot in the dark on her part," says Tojiko. "But that seems like a good idea."

>_

« Reply #414 on: August 07, 2020, 06:18:21 AM »
>"Alright, let's set course for the SDM."
>Wait for the cable car to reach its' destination.

« Reply #415 on: August 07, 2020, 06:20:59 AM »
>"Alright, let's set course for the SDM."
>Wait for the cable car to reach its' destination.

>You let the cable car work its way down the mountain. At one point, you glance out the window and see another car passing by, with a lone occupant inside. A youkai with short green hair and and antennae. That aside, the trip passes fairly unremarkably, and soon enough you are able to step off onto the station at the base of the mountain.

>_

« Reply #416 on: August 07, 2020, 06:38:00 AM »
>Re-cactus Stargazer and fly to the SDM.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #417 on: August 07, 2020, 05:11:50 PM »

> Politely but Intently  Feel and ask Stargazer ,explainig  certainly she can attach and support to us especially in-fly Outside the Enchanted Cactus since she enjoyed being Air-Lifted  and being Air-Carried by the Car-structure Cable-Ropeway in the car ...

>..So explian now or later or wheneve rshe wants to experience a bit of herself able to float and fly a bit some meters or more, wecan start to take off amore slowly and balanced ,since she has no body or corporeal form meaning it should be easier has seen Underwater .

> In case she weants prepares or make a Quest Note or Assist Note.

> make preparations for a bit of clarificat privacy if she wants.
>// A-Z Machine Sakuya's Quest, on MotK/Shrinemaiden V2 the Latest  Thread 12-13-14-15 //

> That Signed Oath brought by the Chief Maid Sakuya(and part-Time and special incident Resolver)between (Chief Monk) Byakuren's Myourens Buddhists and Crown Prince's (Head-Hermit Royal-Orig in)Taoists, has it been extant, persisting,acknowledged is believed? It truthfully should and ought to be regarded and be reconciliatory though not lazy or  sedative or competition. 

>After Stargazer replied or is  mulling: ask the same to Tojiko.

>Sagaciously but : " Say Tojiko we 2 or 3 ,with any help, really should find some sort of directly or inderictly being helped by Sakya and Yukari...if we aree able to find Mayohiga or her in mayohiga... which has now this additional Connection through her and the mansion"
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #418 on: August 07, 2020, 06:22:34 PM »
> Politely but Intently  Feel and ask Stargazer ,explainig  certainly she can attach and support to us especially in-fly Outside the Enchanted Cactus since she enjoyed being Air-Lifted  and being Air-Carried by the Car-structure Cable-Ropeway in the car ...

>..So explian now or later or wheneve rshe wants to experience a bit of herself able to float and fly a bit some meters or more, wecan start to take off amore slowly and balanced ,since she has no body or corporeal form meaning it should be easier has seen Underwater .

> In case she weants prepares or make a Quest Note or Assist Note.

> make preparations for a bit of clarificat privacy if she wants.
>// A-Z Machine Sakuya's Quest, on MotK/Shrinemaiden V2 the Latest  Thread 12-13-14-15 //

> That Signed Oath brought by the Chief Maid Sakuya(and part-Time and special incident Resolver)between (Chief Monk) Byakuren's Myourens Buddhists and Crown Prince's (Head-Hermit Royal-Orig in)Taoists, has it been extant, persisting,acknowledged is believed? It truthfully should and ought to be regarded and be reconciliatory though not lazy or  sedative or competition. 

>After Stargazer replied or is  mulling: ask the same to Tojiko.

>Sagaciously but : " Say Tojiko we 2 or 3 ,with any help, really should find some sort of directly or inderictly being helped by Sakya and Yukari...if we aree able to find Mayohiga or her in mayohiga... which has now this additional Connection through her and the mansion"

>Once you step out of the cable car, you ask Stargazer if she wants to fly along or return to her cactus; without hesitation she chooses the latter and slips back into the cactus.
>"I honestly have no idea where Mayohiga is," Tojiko says with a shrug. "But I imagine we can probably find it if we retrace your steps."

>The trip back to Scarlet Devil Mansion is fairly uneventful; the trip over the early autumn forest is pleasant enough, though. Here and there you catch sight of some danmaku, it seems the faeries are getting a bit playful.
>Landing near the mansion gates, Meiling waves to you.

>_

« Reply #419 on: August 08, 2020, 05:31:08 AM »
>Wave back and approach.
>"I'm here to see Patchouli again. How's the gate treating you?"