Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571419 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #300 on: July 17, 2020, 04:37:04 AM »
> " Really seems so,in fact it makes me more than a bit curios to ask questions to her,or give answers,once Stargazer has finished her "sightseeing".

> Wait for a bit for Stargazer to peer hear head around then get closer to Stargazer but not that much to risk bothering her.

> What "sensations" is she radiating? Perphaps curiosity,questions or answer-seeker?

>Right now, Stargazer seems generally curious, and kind of excited. You don't think any one thing has gotten her attention.

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2020, 09:09:25 PM »
>Right now, Stargazer seems generally curious, and kind of excited. You don't think any one thing has gotten her attention.

> Wait if anything in particular catches Stargazer's attention then,if not,go back to the seat beside Tojiko.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #302 on: July 18, 2020, 04:58:21 AM »

> Wait if anything in particular catches Stargazer's attention then,if not,go back to the seat beside Tojiko.

>It doesn't seem like she's particularly caught by anything other that the view.
>You have a seat beside Tojiko. "She's not about to jump out, is she?"

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #303 on: July 19, 2020, 09:53:28 PM »
>It doesn't seem like she's particularly caught by anything other that the view.
>You have a seat beside Tojiko. "She's not about to jump out, is she?"

>_

> Placidly ": Only jumping out as far as her Anchoring Cactus since she seems generally curious of the View of Youkai Mountain from above".

> Call out to Stargazer" Stargazer, if  you find  and are wondering about anything  particularly peculiar or interesting   you can try asking myself or Tojiko or both of us and we'll do our best to answer your " curiosity".

> After Acknowledgment : " For example this is a sort-of a Mechanical Flying Wagon by Rope and once it starts it moving upwards ,it is best to take a seat,or your Special Catcus Seat by your choice,to avoid tripping".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #304 on: July 21, 2020, 09:19:22 PM »

> Placidly ": Only jumping out as far as her Anchoring Cactus since she seems generally curious of the View of Youkai Mountain from above".

> Call out to Stargazer" Stargazer, if  you find  and are wondering about anything  particularly peculiar or interesting   you can try asking myself or Tojiko or both of us and we'll do our best to answer your " curiosity".

> After Acknowledgment : " For example this is a sort-of a Mechanical Flying Wagon by Rope and once it starts it moving upwards ,it is best to take a seat,or your Special Catcus Seat by your choice,to avoid tripping".

>Stargazer pulls her head back in and glances at you, then looks back out the window. You get the feeling she largely understands what is happening.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #305 on: July 22, 2020, 08:06:50 PM »
>Stargazer pulls her head back in and glances at you, then looks back out the window. You get the feeling she largely understands what is happening.

>_

> While waiting for the Cable Car to lift off,take out the " Journal by an Outside World's Ghost".

> If there is any part we did not yet read or just skimmed or was unclear the last time read,examine it or them.
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2020, 05:14:22 PM »

> While waiting for the Cable Car to lift off,take out the " Journal by an Outside World's Ghost".

> If there is any part we did not yet read or just skimmed or was unclear the last time read,examine it or them.

(Sorry, it's been way too danged hot)

>The car is already in motion, but you do have some time.
>You take the time to read the book a little. It seems to be a recollection of a ghost haunting a place in the outside world. It is a bit difficult to read, you don't have a point of reference for the lot of the things that it talks about, like apartment buildings (is that like a row of houses? Do they have multiple floors?) or traffic (you don't even know, here). This ghost, by the name of Hayasaka, seems to be something of a prankster, messing with people living in this "apartment complex" in a variety of ways, many of which you have no frame of reference for. Something about the writing seems fishy, though. If this is a journal, it is kind of weirdly written.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #307 on: July 28, 2020, 09:20:29 PM »
(Sorry, it's been way too danged hot)

>The car is already in motion, but you do have some time.
>You take the time to read the book a little. It seems to be a recollection of a ghost haunting a place in the outside world. It is a bit difficult to read, you don't have a point of reference for the lot of the things that it talks about, like apartment buildings (is that like a row of houses? Do they have multiple floors?) or traffic (you don't even know, here). This ghost, by the name of Hayasaka, seems to be something of a prankster, messing with people living in this "apartment complex" in a variety of ways, many of which you have no frame of reference for. Something about the writing seems fishy, though. If this is a journal, it is kind of weirdly written.

>_

//No worries, or else we will end up even more parched :cirnotan: in the Coming August//

> While thinking  about it take a look at how Tojiko and Stargazer are doing and at what point of Youkai Mountain are we at...

>...Weirdly Written...Perphaps resembling the elements,writing and style Typical of Tales or Novels?

" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #308 on: July 29, 2020, 03:41:38 AM »
> While thinking  about it take a look at how Tojiko and Stargazer are doing and at what point of Youkai Mountain are we at...

>...Weirdly Written...Perphaps resembling the elements,writing and style Typical of Tales or Novels?

>Stargazer is still poking her head through the sides of the cable car, sometimes floating over to the other side to check the opposite side. Tojiko seems to be trying to read your book as well. At this point, you can see the tengu village below, and the Moriya Shrine is coming up.
>...Hm, it does feel more like it's written to be read than as a collection of thoughts....

>_

« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2020, 08:20:58 AM »
>"Tojiko, I'm not sure this is an authentic journal."

« Reply #310 on: July 31, 2020, 01:54:40 AM »
>"Tojiko, I'm not sure this is an authentic journal."

>"What's wrong with it?" she says.

>_

« Reply #311 on: July 31, 2020, 03:36:46 AM »
>Pass it to her so she can take a closer look.
>"Does that seem like how someone would write a journal normally to you?"

« Reply #312 on: July 31, 2020, 03:39:20 AM »
>Pass it to her so she can take a closer look.
>"Does that seem like how someone would write a journal normally to you?"

>She glances over it.
>"Well, no. But the way people write has changed so much from my time that I frankly don't know what looks right," Tojiko says.

>_

« Reply #313 on: July 31, 2020, 03:44:07 AM »
>"Hmm that could be all it is for me as well I suppose."
>Was this journal from the outside world?
>"Damn young 'uns and their newfangled writing styles."

« Reply #314 on: July 31, 2020, 03:45:45 AM »
>"Hmm that could be all it is for me as well I suppose."
>Was this journal from the outside world?
>"Damn young 'uns and their newfangled writing styles."

>"Well, if we both think something's odd about it..." says Tojiko.
>Yes. That is what Kosuzu told you.
>Back in my day, everyone wrote in Chinese, and that's how we liked it!

>_

« Reply #315 on: July 31, 2020, 03:49:49 AM »
>"You know, while we're up here we might as well just ask Sanae if she's around. When you think about she's probably the leading expert on outside world culture."

« Reply #316 on: July 31, 2020, 03:50:58 AM »
>"You know, while we're up here we might as well just ask Sanae if she's around. When you think about she's probably the leading expert on outside world culture."

>"That's a good idea, actually," says Tojiko.

>_

« Reply #317 on: July 31, 2020, 03:57:10 AM »
>Wait patiently until we reach our destination.

« Reply #318 on: July 31, 2020, 04:05:18 AM »
>Wait patiently until we reach our destination.

>It only takes a few more moments before you reach the summit. The door catches on something, and slides open on its own.
>Stepping out, you can see the Moriya shrine is fairly sleepy at the moment. The main building, large and pristine, as if made from newly treated timbers, stands serenely next to a lake. Aside from yourselves, it doesn't seem like anyone is here, though you do think you hear some sounds of life inside the main building? There's a fairly large flock of crows here, cawing at each other and glancing toward you expectantly.

>_

« Reply #319 on: July 31, 2020, 04:40:30 AM »
>Did Stargazer return to the cactus?
>Approach the main building and knock on an appropriate surface.

« Reply #320 on: July 31, 2020, 04:56:57 AM »
>Did Stargazer return to the cactus?
>Approach the main building and knock on an appropriate surface.

>She has not, yet.
>You approach the main part of the shrine, prompting Stargazer to return to her cactus, and knock on the one of the columns supporting the front porch. After a moment, the front door slides open and Sanae steps out. "Oh, hello," she says, as she regards the two of you, then pauses and frowns. "This isn't another of those religious wars, is it? We're not interested still."

>_

« Reply #321 on: July 31, 2020, 05:09:32 AM »
>"No don't worry, I'm actually here to ask a favour of you. I don't suppose one of you would be able to bless a leaf for me?"

« Reply #322 on: July 31, 2020, 05:14:11 AM »
>"No don't worry, I'm actually here to ask a favour of you. I don't suppose one of you would be able to bless a leaf for me?"

>"Yeah, we've got different problems," Tojiko says.
>"Bless a leaf?" says Sanae. "Well, I don't see why not...but it's a strange request, isn't it?"

>_

« Reply #323 on: July 31, 2020, 05:16:27 AM »
>Shrug.
>"Patchouli needs one blessed to help me with a problem I'm having. No idea what she's going to do with it to be honest."

« Reply #324 on: July 31, 2020, 05:26:04 AM »
>Shrug.
>"Patchouli needs one blessed to help me with a problem I'm having. No idea what she's going to do with it to be honest."

>"Oh, that explains it," says Sanae. "Patchouli grabbed another gofer. Well, that's fine. Um, you'll probably have to donate something, though. And do you have a leaf you want?"

>_

« Reply #325 on: July 31, 2020, 05:29:07 AM »
>"Hm, she said it needs to be a blessing relevant to a leaf, and that preferably the leaf would be green. Hopefully that's enough to go off."

« Reply #326 on: July 31, 2020, 05:32:23 AM »
>"Hm, she said it needs to be a blessing relevant to a leaf, and that preferably the leaf would be green. Hopefully that's enough to go off."

>"Blessing relevant to the leaf?" says Sanae. "And if you want green, it's probably best to check around the lake."

>_

« Reply #327 on: July 31, 2020, 05:37:06 AM »
>"Oh yeah, and I have something to ask you specifically Sanae. As an expert on outside world culture what do you make of this book?"
>Pull out the journal and hand it to Sanae.

« Reply #328 on: July 31, 2020, 05:45:30 AM »
>"Oh yeah, and I have something to ask you specifically Sanae. As an expert on outside world culture what do you make of this book?"
>Pull out the journal and hand it to Sanae.

>She takes it and looks it over, then flips it open and pages through it for a moment.
>"Looks like some novel to me," she says. "They sure went all out on it."

>_

« Reply #329 on: July 31, 2020, 05:49:09 AM »
>"Novel? So it's not someone's journal?"