Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571153 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2020, 10:59:11 PM »
>"Great, could you point me in that general direction?"

>"Somewhere around," she says, "I doubt she'd just hang around in there."

>_

« Reply #181 on: April 19, 2020, 12:03:37 AM »
>"Alright, thanks."
>Start looking around the university grounds for Utsuho.

« Reply #182 on: April 19, 2020, 05:41:11 AM »
>"Alright, thanks."
>Start looking around the university grounds for Utsuho.

>You look around, and it doesn't take long to pick her out. A six foot tall woman with raven wings stands out among the blues and greens of the kappa pretty quickly.

>_

« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2020, 07:16:52 AM »
>Approach and observe first to see what she's up to.

« Reply #184 on: April 19, 2020, 07:26:16 AM »
>Approach and observe first to see what she's up to.

>You approach and observe her. It seems she is busy putting some papers into her bag at the moment.

>_

« Reply #185 on: April 19, 2020, 08:02:06 AM »
>"Yo Okuu, it's ya girl soggy poltergeist."
>While trying to avoid startling her open with: "Is that you Utsuho?"

« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2020, 06:37:26 PM »
>"Yo Okuu, it's ya girl soggy poltergeist."
>While trying to avoid startling her open with: "Is that you Utsuho?"

>"OG Cap'm respresent what what!"
>"Huh?" she says, looking up. Then she looks over. "Oh, hey! I didn't know you came here!"

>_

« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2020, 01:27:18 AM »
>"Normally I wouldn't, but we actually came here looking for you."
>"Do you know of somewhere private nearby? I've got something to show you and it's probably best if other people don't see."

« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2020, 02:18:10 AM »
>"Normally I wouldn't, but we actually came here looking for you."
>"Do you know of somewhere private nearby? I've got something to show you and it's probably best if other people don't see."

>"There's a room or two that ought to be open," she says. "Or we could slink off into the woods?"

>_

« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2020, 02:20:25 AM »
>"A room should be fine."
>Allow Utsuho to lead us to a room if she's so inclined.

« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2020, 03:08:27 AM »
>"A room should be fine."
>Allow Utsuho to lead us to a room if she's so inclined.

>She motions for you to follow her, and leads you through what you are certain would be a side door on a barn in any other structure.
>Inside is a cramped room filled with mismatching cushions and writing desks for the laps people kneeling on the cushions of various quality. A slate blackboard dominates one wall, while a row of windows along the outer wall brings in light. Much like Keine's classroom, there are many wall scrolls that espouse the virtues of knowledge, but at a glance they seem off.
>"This good enough?" the hell raven says.

>_

« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2020, 03:48:26 AM »
>Give the wall scrolls a second look
>"Yeah this should work, I've got someone with me who I think might be an old friend of yours, no not Tojiko, and the privacy is for her sake."
>Pull out the cactus and see if Stargazer extricates herself.

« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2020, 04:18:23 AM »
>Give the wall scrolls a second look
>"Yeah this should work, I've got someone with me who I think might be an old friend of yours, no not Tojiko, and the privacy is for her sake."
>Pull out the cactus and see if Stargazer extricates herself.

>Glancing at a scroll it reads: Mindfully and Wholly Partake of the Cucumber of Knowledge.
>You pull out the cactus. Nothing happens.
>"Oh! I haven't seen one of these little guys in ages!" Utsuho says. "Wait, how did you know?"

>_

« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2020, 05:07:09 AM »
>"Uh, no, it's not the cactus. You can come out now Stargazer."

« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2020, 05:15:45 AM »
>"Uh, no, it's not the cactus. You can come out now Stargazer."

>"Wait, did you just say-" Utsuho says, before Stargazer emerges from the cactus, radiating a kind of social awkwardness.
>The youkai just stares, before saying, "...No way."

>_

« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2020, 05:20:18 AM »
>"Yeah it's quite the tale that brought her here, and I'd like to ask you some questions about what you know about her. But I'll let you two catch with each other first."

« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2020, 05:27:39 AM »
>"Yeah it's quite the tale that brought her here, and I'd like to ask you some questions about what you know about her. But I'll let you two catch with each other first."

>"Y-yeah, sure," Utsuho says, barely paying attention to you. "How are you still here? I watched you two merge and everything!"
>Stargazer's response is very complicated and extremely hard to parse.
>"Okay, good point. But is it really you? From the island and everything?"
>Stargazer nods.
>"And...Keine's alright?"
>She nods again. There is a little annoyance radiated as well.
>"Wait, you don't like her now? You were all too eager to get back to her before."
>Stargazer's response is...complicated.  There's a feeling of not quite regret, but something like it.
>"I don't quite get it, but we'll figure it out. Geez, I gotta tell Par."

>_

« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2020, 07:04:59 AM »
>Let them continue.

« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2020, 07:08:55 AM »
>Let them continue.

>Utsuho looks over toward you. "You have to tell me everything. Does Keine know?"

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2020, 10:04:54 PM »
>Utsuho looks over toward you. "You have to tell me everything. Does Keine know?"

>_

> Nod with a thoughtful expression and give Utsuho enough pause during each part : " Yes,Keine knows it as well since we three come here after both Stargazer and Keine have been made to met ..."

> "...she was surprised as you are,she confirmed that she is whole and she is having no issue since merging back with her Hakutaku side but,despite tht, Stargazer has been her own person for an undetermined amount of time and fully means to remain so..."

> "... although maybe the Island you mentioned could be related,since myself and Stargazer did meet ,and this is going to take a tad more  bracing and explanation , not in Gensokyo or close to it...

" ...but in another dimension where I am being periodically being displaced ,since this morning,by Mysterious Otherwordly Being ,broadly known as "Unseen Clergy",who is forcefully exerting is influence from there to Gensokyo which resulted in catching Stargazer first and very eecently myself".

> Gesture to both Tojiko and  Stargazer : " Ceratinly Tojiko,who has kindly decided to accompanying and helping me during this one,and Stargazer can confirm it firsthand in their own perspesctive and experience as well".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #200 on: April 21, 2020, 09:10:49 PM »
> Nod with a thoughtful expression and give Utsuho enough pause during each part : " Yes,Keine knows it as well since we three come here after both Stargazer and Keine have been made to met ..."

> "...she was surprised as you are,she confirmed that she is whole and she is having no issue since merging back with her Hakutaku side but,despite tht, Stargazer has been her own person for an undetermined amount of time and fully means to remain so..."

> "... although maybe the Island you mentioned could be related,since myself and Stargazer did meet ,and this is going to take a tad more  bracing and explanation , not in Gensokyo or close to it...

" ...but in another dimension where I am being periodically being displaced ,since this morning,by Mysterious Otherwordly Being ,broadly known as "Unseen Clergy",who is forcefully exerting is influence from there to Gensokyo which resulted in catching Stargazer first and very eecently myself".

> Gesture to both Tojiko and  Stargazer : " Ceratinly Tojiko,who has kindly decided to accompanying and helping me during this one,and Stargazer can confirm it firsthand in their own perspesctive and experience as well".

>Utsuho nods as you speak. "I don't know anything about any of that," she says at length. "But I guess that would explain why Stargazer is here. Guess you just weren't ready to stop partying, huh?"
>Stargazer radiates an agreeable feeling.

>_

« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2020, 03:54:48 AM »
>"Would you mind telling me what your experience with Stargazer is and what you know about her? I'm really worried about this weird water dimension I keep getting dragged off to, and I'd like to work out what's going on soon in case there's a possibility I could get stuck there."

« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2020, 03:57:53 AM »
>"Would you mind telling me what your experience with Stargazer is and what you know about her? I'm really worried about this weird water dimension I keep getting dragged off to, and I'd like to work out what's going on soon in case there's a possibility I could get stuck there."

>"It's real difficult to explain in a few words," Utsuho says. "So, you know what she is...well, was, right?"

>_

« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2020, 04:46:56 AM »
>"Part of Keine?"

« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2020, 04:48:33 AM »
>"Part of Keine?"

>She nods. "Yeah, that. To make a long story short and easy to understand, I found Stargazer, and reunited the two of them."

>_

« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2020, 05:35:50 AM »
>"If you don't mind me asking, where did you find her?"

« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2020, 05:37:07 AM »
>"If you don't mind me asking, where did you find her?"

>"She was in a tree," says Utsuho. "A long was off from about everything."

>_

« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2020, 11:19:41 AM »
>"Huh, I feel like she was trying to tell me something about a tree earlier. Where was this tree?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2020, 03:05:31 PM »
>"She was in a tree," says Utsuho. "A long was off from about everything."

>_

> " In fact after we encountered each other a few times down there underwater ,though she had to adapt in a "Marine" Form, several Healthy Trees appeared...underwater".

> To Stargazer : " By the way,Stargazer,do you happen to know how you came to be in that place and in that state ? Were you pulled away from somewhere and had to adapt or you found yourself right there,right that ?"

> What were the trees like in there and where there any oddity about them ?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2020, 05:12:19 PM »
>"Huh, I feel like she was trying to tell me something about a tree earlier. Where was this tree?"

>"It doesn't exist anymore, I'm pretty sure," says Utsuho.

> " In fact after we encountered each other a few times down there underwater ,though she had to adapt in a "Marine" Form, several Healthy Trees appeared...underwater".

> To Stargazer : " By the way,Stargazer,do you happen to know how you came to be in that place and in that state ? Were you pulled away from somewhere and had to adapt or you found yourself right there,right that ?"

> What were the trees like in there and where there any oddity about them ?

>"A...marine form?" says the Hell Raven, frowning.
>Stargazer looks to you, and she shakes her head. At the same time, she radiates a feeling of isolation and confusion, you can feels he means that as part of her answer.
>The trees seemed exactly like trees you'd find anywhere in Gensokyo. Perfectly normal, except that they were underwater without any apparent issue. While it's possible there's an oddity that you overlooked, nothing about them gave you any reason to suspect so.

>_