Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 341041 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2020, 08:36:29 PM »
>"I don't know if smug self-satisfaction counts as calm and reassuring."
>Now we've done it.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2020, 08:41:44 PM »
>"I don't know if smug self-satisfaction counts as calm and reassuring."
>Now we've done it.

>"Nor does vapid empty-headedness," Tojiko says without missing a beat.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2020, 09:50:45 PM »
>"Nor does vapid empty-headedness," Tojiko says without missing a beat.

>_

> Alright,provocations and pettiness back and forth is going to be but an obstacle...

> Small head-bow to Tojiko and apologizing tone : " Sorry,I misspoke,provoked and got a bit carried away without ill-intent ".

> "Yes,when Stargazer opens up enough and there is still confusion to be cleared or insight to be pursued on her end,it is good that we can have her consult with both Miko and Byakuren for each their own benefits ,but right now her reassuring  priority is meeting with Utsuho and then there is that lead of " Stargazer's Tree in Gensokyo ".

> " Telling Keine of this development comes first, though ".

> To Stargazer :" Then we shall do our best for you and Utsuho to meet,with thanks to Tojiko for knowing her last location,and hopefully to have most doubts cleared alongside helping you remember more about Gensokyo".


« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:02:03 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2020, 02:02:57 AM »
Yeah @ Yaersulf we've actually been pretty chill with the Taoists in this game, Tojiko in particular (kindred spirits! ohohoho). Miko also did us a favor earlier without asking for recompense. It would probably not be the best thing to pick any fights with them, at least for the time being.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2020, 05:14:05 AM »
You guys are no fun.
>"What am I doing, we shouldn't be fighting over this. Flog me, I fell back into bad habits, sorry."
>Tell the cactus "You'll just have to meet Byakuren some other time. What should I tell Keine? That she won't get to meet you?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2020, 05:16:19 AM »
> Alright,provocations and pettiness back and forth is going to be but an obstacle...

> Small head-bow to Tojiko and apologizing tone : " Sorry,I misspoke,provoked and got a bit carried away without ill-intent ".

> "Yes,when Stargazer opens up enough and there is still confusion to be cleared or insight to be pursued on her end,it is good that we can have her consult with both Miko and Byakuren for each their own benefits ,but right now her reassuring  priority is meeting with Utsuho and then there is that lead of " Stargazer's Tree in Gensokyo ".

> " Telling Keine of this development comes first, though ".

> To Stargazer :" Then we shall do our best for you and Utsuho to meet,with thanks to Tojiko for knowing her last location,and hopefully to have most doubts cleared alongside helping you remember more about Gensokyo".

>"What am I doing, we shouldn't be fighting over this. Flog me, I fell back into bad habits, sorry."
>Tell the cactus "You'll just have to meet Byakuren some other time. What should I tell Keine? That she won't get to meet you?"

>"Eh, I'll let you have this one," Tojiko says.
>The cactus radiates indecisiveness.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2020, 05:31:57 AM »
>"Well, is Keine going to hurt you?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2020, 05:34:54 AM »
>"Well, is Keine going to hurt you?"

>There is a different kind of uncertainty that is no less uncertain that before.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2020, 06:20:17 AM »
>"From what I've seen she doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2020, 06:23:50 AM »
>"From what I've seen she doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would."

>There is a kind of reluctant agreement.
>"Maybe she isn't afraid of being hurt, directly?" Tojiko says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2020, 11:00:17 PM »
>"I'm sure I could get some kind of assurance from Keine that she won't say or do anything hurtful if that'd help? And if it comes down to it you could always retreat back to this cactus."
>Give the cactus an indicative poke.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2020, 11:02:25 PM »
>"I'm sure I could get some kind of assurance from Keine that she won't say or do anything hurtful if that'd help? And if it comes down to it you could always retreat back to this cactus."
>Give the cactus an indicative poke.

>There is a feeling of guarded acknowledgement.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2020, 12:53:34 AM »
>"Shall we give that a go then?"
>Give the cactus our best reassuring smile.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2020, 12:55:40 AM »
>"Shall we give that a go then?"
>Give the cactus our best reassuring smile.

>There is a sensation of worry, or perhaps fretting?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2020, 04:00:13 PM »
>There is a sensation of worry, or perhaps fretting?

>_

// If Taoists/Tojiko ever are in error,without receding and the situation calls fort it,we shall be temporarly be pointy with them//

// Hey...about Stargazer's "big prudency and disagreement in meetings"...these one so far are unjustified,but there is some danger if,without preparation, there is  interaction or reliable rumours are known by (Okuu Quest and aftermath)Kanako,Suwako and even,if they spread words,Sanae (so most of Moryia Shrine)and Shizua but with Minoriko,unless other involved ones participate,we are safe;after all,we are going to a more opened Youkai Mountain next,even though the Lower-Half of it. //

quote]

//  8) HAPPY HOLY EASTER  ;D !!! //

> Say reassuringly : '' Rest assured that,by Keine's words,vague recollections and  by others with myself included and Gensokyo's status,Utsuho,who we are going to visit next, helped resolving that "Collective Dream Incident " while helping and being helped by you, Stargazer,with Keine doing the Decisive Fixing".

> Proceed back to Keine,greet her and briefly explain Stargazer's initial reluctance&disagreement,then her finally being reassured and accepting,albeit timidly, to briefly interact with her.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:19:02 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2020, 06:13:14 AM »
//  8) HAPPY HOLY EASTER  ;D !!! //

> Say reassuringly : '' Rest assured that,by Keine's words,vague recollections and  by others with myself included and Gensokyo's status,Utsuho,who we are going to visit next, helped resolving that "Collective Dream Incident " while helping and being helped by you, Stargazer,with Keine doing the Decisive Fixing".

> Proceed back to Keine,greet her and briefly explain Stargazer's initial reluctance&disagreement,then her finally being reassured and accepting,albeit timidly, to briefly interact with her.

>There's still a fair amount of fretting coming from the cactus.
>You return to the school, and quickly summarize Stargazer's feelings. Which...well, there's not too much you can say about in terms of why, only piecing together that she does seem to feel that way.
>Keine frowns. "...I don't understand why she would feel that way."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2020, 06:25:41 PM »
>There's still a fair amount of fretting coming from the cactus.
>You return to the school, and quickly summarize Stargazer's feelings. Which...well, there's not too much you can say about in terms of why, only piecing together that she does seem to feel that way.
>Keine frowns. "...I don't understand why she would feel that way."

>_

> To Keine : " I can ask her right now but maybe it has to do with how bad things were in some aspects ,at the extent of the bits she can remember,in the Gensokyo she was kind-of forced to live in at the time "

> Hand on the cactus and calmly say to Stargazer : " We are wondering if all this freeting has to do with how things were back in the Gensokyo you knew without realizing that are now,since this is also for your peace of mind&soul,are back in good shape".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2020, 09:06:31 PM »
>Don't hand over the cactus and add:
>"I think Stargazer would also like you to promise that you aren't going to do anything but talk? And try not to hurt her feelings."
>Allow Stargazer to initiate a discussion with Keine on her own, via leaving the cactus or otherwise.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 09:19:11 PM by Yaersulf »

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2020, 09:10:59 PM »
> To Keine : " I can ask her right now but maybe it has to do with how bad things were in some aspects ,at the extent of the bits she can remember,in the Gensokyo she was kind-of forced to live in at the time "

> Hand on the cactus and calmly say to Stargazer : " We are wondering if all this freeting has to do with how things were back in the Gensokyo you knew without realizing that are now,since this is also for your peace of mind&soul,are back in good shape".

>Don't have over the cactus and add:
>"I think Stargazer would also like you to promise that you aren't going to do anything but talk? And try not to hurt her feelings."
>Allow Stargazer to initiate a discussion with Keine on her own, via leaving the cactus or otherwise.

>"I promise I won't do anything," Keine says. "No violence, no mean words, nothing like that, alright?"
>The hitherto "silent" cactus starts to radiate a kind of...nervousness?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2020, 09:20:46 PM »
>Give the cactus a stealthy thumbs up that it may or may not be able to perceive.
>Whisper "You can do it!" to Stargazer, preferably quiet enough that Keine can't hear.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2020, 09:24:53 PM »
>Give the cactus a stealthy thumbs up that it may or may not be able to perceive.
>Whisper "You can do it!" to Stargazer, preferably quiet enough that Keine can't hear.

>You give her some encouragement.
>After a moment, she emerges from the cactus. You can't quite put your finger on why, it looks no different than usual, but it gives you the sense she's doing it in the manner of someone caught peeking around a doorway.
>Keine look at her for a moment, then says, "...It really is you, isn't it?"
>Stargazer just radiates discomfort.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2020, 09:29:26 PM »
>Allow them to converse uninterrupted for now.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2020, 09:37:33 PM »
>Allow them to converse uninterrupted for now.

>You and Tojiko.
>"How are you here?" Keine asks, her voice soft but her unwillingness to leave that unanswered clear. "We merged back together. I've resumed my duties every full moon without a problem. I remember everything..."
>There is a sense of denial from the ghostly entity.
>"I don't understand," Keine says, frowning.
>You think you see Stargazer's eyes, as they are, narrow slightly as the feeling grows stronger, more passionate. And more personal. There is no question in her meaning, she denies Keine. Not in the sense of saying the teacher's statement was wrong, but rather in the sense of saying she rejects Keine.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2020, 09:49:07 PM »
>Look a bit surprised.
>Wait to see Keine's reaction.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2020, 09:50:47 PM »
>Look a bit surprised.
>Wait to see Keine's reaction.

>Keine seems more confused than anything. "I don't...what do you mean?"
>Stargazer seems to stand a little taller, crossing her arms, radiating a sense that she is here, and she will not let that just change.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2020, 09:53:22 PM »
>Look ponderous for a second.
>"I think Stargazer's trying to say that she doesn't want to be part of you, she wants to be her own person. Is that right Stargazer?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2020, 09:56:00 PM »
>Look ponderous for a second.
>"I think Stargazer's trying to say that she doesn't want to be part of you, she wants to be her own person. Is that right Stargazer?"

>Stargazer gives a terse nod.
>Keine just seems to be confused. "I...suppose that's so."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2020, 09:59:12 PM »
>"If you've been able to do your duties just fine, I guess there's not a problem with that?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2020, 10:00:45 PM »
>"If you've been able to do your duties just fine, I guess there's not a problem with that?"

>"Well, it's not just about duties," Keine says slowly, as she gathers her thoughts. "It's about me, as a whole person, isn't it?"
>Stargazer radiates renewed denial with surprising intensity.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2020, 10:04:40 PM »
>"I, uh, think she considers herself a whole person without you."