Author Topic: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls  (Read 76034 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2024, 07:59:51 PM »
> Suggest "Try floating into your body as a spirit!"
> "Or, if that doesn't work, I can try it for you. Since, well..."
> Gesture up and down at ourselves.
> "I've tried that already." The spirit pokes itself against Aya's body. "It just doesn't work. I hope this is just a dream. How could something like this happen to an innocent maiden like myself?"
> The spirit looks you up and down.
> "Right, you are half human half phantom. I guess this thing doesn't really bother you. I think it's gotten to other people too, so this might be an incident..." She speaks. "Even if it's just around the Human Village."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2024, 08:10:58 PM »
> "I mean, it does kinda bother me a little? I shouldn't really be able to see or hear or speak with this half of me, and this half of me shouldn't be this large."
> Blink.
> "Well, maybe bother is the wrong word, because those are definitely all good things. But I was affected, and still kinda am, I guess. I can tell you that Mister Shopkeeper is also affected, so it's probably happening everywhere else. I was actually headed to the human village to check on them before I came across your crash site."
> Look to Aya's body, then back at her spirit.
> "So...I, uh, 'fixed' myself by engulfing my human half with my phantom half. If you want, I can try something similar with this half of me and you. I can't say for sure what'll happen, if anything, but I'm willing to try."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2024, 09:06:46 PM »
> "I mean, it does kinda bother me a little? I shouldn't really be able to see or hear or speak with this half of me, and this half of me shouldn't be this large."
> Blink.
> "Well, maybe bother is the wrong word, because those are definitely all good things. But I was affected, and still kinda am, I guess. I can tell you that Mister Shopkeeper is also affected, so it's probably happening everywhere else. I was actually headed to the human village to check on them before I came across your crash site."
> Look to Aya's body, then back at her spirit.
> "So...I, uh, 'fixed' myself by engulfing my human half with my phantom half. If you want, I can try something similar with this half of me and you. I can't say for sure what'll happen, if anything, but I'm willing to try."
> "I'd rather not have my body eaten... But maybe it's better for a phantom to try and move it than something worse. I can't exactly move myself very fast like this."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2024, 09:14:47 PM »
> Frown a bit.
> "I'm not going to eat your body...but if you're concerned about it, I could try engulfing your spirit instead?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2024, 03:47:21 PM »
> Frown a bit.
> "I'm not going to eat your body...but if you're concerned about it, I could try engulfing your spirit instead?"
> "Neither of those sound like they'll really help. From what I recall, your phantom half can imitate your shape and movements, but you don't have the greatest track record of putting things back where they belong..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2024, 03:50:09 PM »
> Has our human half joined up yet?
> Frown a bit.
> "I'm literally bringing your bag back to you right now."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2024, 06:57:06 PM »
> Has our human half joined up yet?
> Frown a bit.
> "I'm literally bringing your bag back to you right now."
> Yes.
> "Mm, that's nice and all, but I do recall you being tough to part with the nature of spring itself. Not to mention with the yama. Do you have better examples of the opposite?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2024, 07:05:37 PM »
> Wait what thing with the Yama did we not return properly?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2024, 07:23:16 PM »
> Wait what thing with the Yama did we not return properly?
> You don't think you've run into her much. Unless Aya is talking about something to do with killing people? Or maybe spirits. You think you got nagged on something about that before...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2024, 07:33:10 PM »
> "Hey, Lady Yuyuko wanted the spring. I can't go against that. As for the yama, I don't know what you're talking about..."
> Lay the news bag next to Aya's body.
> "Look. Even if I can't necessarily put you back into yourself, I can at least bring you - both parts of you - with me so that you're not completely defenseless."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2024, 08:56:25 PM »
> "Hey, Lady Yuyuko wanted the spring. I can't go against that. As for the yama, I don't know what you're talking about..."
> Lay the news bag next to Aya's body.
> "Look. Even if I can't necessarily put you back into yourself, I can at least bring you - both parts of you - with me so that you're not completely defenseless."
> You set the bag down.
> Aya sighs.
> "I guess that's better than this for now..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2024, 09:01:09 PM »
> Nod (with both halves).
> "Alright. Tell me if you need me to stop for some reason, of course."
> Float our phantom half (still shaped like a larger version of our human half) over to the tengu's prone body, descend upon her like we're lying on top her her, and engulf her.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2024, 09:10:12 PM »
> Nod (with both halves).
> "Alright. Tell me if you need me to stop for some reason, of course."
> Float our phantom half (still shaped like a larger version of our human half) over to the tengu's prone body, descend upon her like we're lying on top her her, and engulf her.
> You try with your phantom half first, trying to engulf Aya's body.
> Like before with Rinnosuke, you feel that same sensation, though aren't pushed away like with his or your own body. Instead, you're able to lift Aya up.
> Though, she's heavy... You can't do this for long.
> "Trying to go back in while you're doing that doesn't seem to work..." Aya comments.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2024, 09:13:51 PM »
> We'll probably have a strange thought momentarily, then...
> "Hmm...hold still for a moment, then, please."
> Try rotating our phantom half to a standing position, to see if it's easier to hold her that way.
> Whether the above works or not, float toward Aya's spirit and engulf that too.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 09:16:10 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2024, 07:30:49 PM »
> We'll probably have a strange thought momentarily, then...
> "Hmm...hold still for a moment, then, please."
> Try rotating our phantom half to a standing position, to see if it's easier to hold her that way.
> Whether the above works or not, float toward Aya's spirit and engulf that too.
> You stand back up and try to engulf Aya's spirit.
> You only seem to push against it and push it away.
> "Mhm... no dice..." She comments.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2024, 07:40:15 PM »
> Is Aya's spirit directly connected to her body in a visible fashion?
> How much 'open' space remains inside our phantom half while Aya's body is there?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2024, 07:44:04 PM »
> Is Aya's spirit directly connected to her body in a visible fashion?
> How much 'open' space remains inside our phantom half while Aya's body is there?
> No.
> Not much at all. You couldn't even squeeze a fairy in.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2024, 07:50:56 PM »
> Do we possess enough control over the shape and malleability of our phantom half that we could cram our phantom half into Aya's mouth, down her throat, and spread ourselves throughout her body?

> "Hmm..."
> Using whatever control over our innards we think we might halve, try moving and molding our phantom half innards around Aya's body in order to move it around so it curls up inside us to make more space.
> Also, try moving our human half into Aya's spirit, to see if they'll combine somehow.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 03:23:59 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2024, 09:05:46 AM »
> Do we possess enough control over the shape and malleability of our phantom half that we could cram our phantom half into Aya's mouth, down her throat, and spread ourselves throughout her body?

> "Hmm..."
> Using whatever control over our innards we think we might halve, try moving and molding our phantom half innards around Aya's body in order to move it around so it curls up inside us to make more space.
> Also, try moving our human half into Aya's spirit, to see if they'll combine somehow.
> You believe you could. You're not sure why you would want to though. You suppose if such a situation came up like someone choking, you'd be able to save them directly with it...

> You shift your phantom half awkwardly, pushing Aya around until she... takes up less space. It's not exactly the best curl up, but you've got her more extreme limbs closer to herself without breaking anything. You hope these don't strain her later. There's still no room for a fairy, given your phantom half is still in the shape of yourself. If it were in it's usual shape, you think the open space could fit such a size.
> "I'd like if you don't end up making my body feel terrible when I get back into it..." Aya comments.
> You try to push against Aya's spirit, but nothing gets it into you.
> "Aren't we trying to get me back into my body, not yours?" Aya questions. "Hm, this is unfair."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2024, 11:54:05 AM »
> Is Aya's spirit small enough that we could entirely enclose her within the space created by us linking our human half hands and fingers together?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 07:50:51 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2024, 09:12:17 PM »
> Is Aya's spirit small enough that we could entirely enclose her within the space created by us linking our human half hands and fingers together?
> No. You'd say she's about the size of your head.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2024, 09:14:08 PM »
> Hmm, what about if she curled herself up into a ball?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2024, 07:31:11 PM »
> Hmm, what about if she curled herself up into a ball?
> The spirit is mostly a head, similar to Rinnosuke's. You think his somehow had glasses.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2024, 07:36:42 PM »
> Frown a bit.
> "That's how I got back in myself...I was hoping it would work for you too, or at least give you a body to work with again. Okay, new plan."
> Gently lower Aya's body down, out of our phantom half, and onto the ground, resting.
> "Okay. This next part is going to be a bit embarrassing, so please don't tell anyone about it..."
> Take Aya's spirit form in hand, pull the bottom of our shirt out forward, and gently tuck Aya's spirit up inside our shirt from below. Pin the bottom of our shirt to our stomach once she's in to keep her within.
> Then have our phantom half engulf our human half again.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2024, 08:09:57 PM »
> Frown a bit.
> "That's how I got back in myself...I was hoping it would work for you too, or at least give you a body to work with again. Okay, new plan."
> Gently lower Aya's body down, out of our phantom half, and onto the ground, resting.
> "Okay. This next part is going to be a bit embarrassing, so please don't tell anyone about it..."
> Take Aya's spirit form in hand, pull the bottom of our shirt out forward, and gently tuck Aya's spirit up inside our shirt from below. Pin the bottom of our shirt to our stomach once she's in to keep her within.
> Then have our phantom half engulf our human half again.
> You have your phantom half set Aya's body back onto the ground.

> "Well you're already half a phantom anyways." Aya says. "And what's embarrass-"
> You stuff her spirit under your shirt. Your outfit isn't that loose, so it seems like she'll stay there without slipping out.
> But... It's really cold. Like you shoved a bunch of snow onto you. Well, a bit more bearable than such at least.
> "A-..." Aya pauses in surprise. "I... hope you're doing this in mind with somewhere safe to set me later, and not planning on toting me and my body around like this..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2024, 08:13:37 PM »
> Human half: "Ideally not. My hope is what's next is actual progress."
> Fully engulf our human half (with Aya's spirit under our shirt) with our phantom half.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2024, 08:26:46 PM »
> Human half: "Ideally not. My hope is what's next is actual progress."
> Fully engulf our human half (with Aya's spirit under our shirt) with our phantom half.
> You try to have your phantom half engulf yourself. Given its larger than you, it starts to work - unlike when you woke yourself up.
> However, your shirt struggles a bit, before Aya's spirit ultimately squishes out from within it, as if repelled by your own phantom half.
> "Ah." She stops herself before she hits the ground or the bushes. "Um... Maybe try holding onto me?
> You notice her spirit's shape actually got squished. Not smaller, but more stretched. At least before returning to normal after she stopped herself from hitting the ground. Perhaps she can change her shape similar to your phantom half? Though, that doesn't help with curling up since she's already mostly spherical.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2024, 08:29:27 PM »
> ...?
> "Uh, sure..."
> Gently pick Aya's spirit up again with our human half.
> "...I noticed something during that, which has given me a new idea...please let me know if this feels unpleasant."
> Try squishing Aya's spirit our hands, to reshape it to be longer and flatter.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2024, 08:33:07 PM »
> ...?
> "Uh, sure..."
> Gently pick Aya's spirit up again with our human half.
> "...I noticed something during that, which has given me a new idea...please let me know if this feels unpleasant."
> Try squishing Aya's spirit our hands, to reshape it to be longer and flatter.
> You pick up Aya's spirit and try to squish it length-wise.
> It's a bit resistant, but nothing like an actual body.
> "Uun... This is a bit unpleasant. I feel like clay, or dough." Aya comments.
> The form sticks, but it's slowly going back to it's spherical shape. Though, not as instantly as earlier.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2024, 08:36:00 PM »
> Give a slight smile.
> "Welcome to half my world. Now, let's see here..."
> Reshape Aya's spirit so it's long and thin.
> Then have our phantom half 'open' its 'mouth', and try having our human half push Aya's spirit inside the open mouth.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH