~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Favorite Spell Card/nonspell/stage list, go!
(1/3) > >>
Dreamy-Eyed Yuuritsu:
Share a favorite Spell Card, nonspell, or an entire stage that you guys are fond of throughout the games!

I'll go first:
Touhou Eiyashou is probably the Touhou game which I had the most exposure to and spent the most time on, so I'll start with it. For me Stage 4A was extremely enjoyable for me personally, facing against Reimu's gimmicky nonspells and Spell Cards. I especially like the nonspell where she zips across the screen while shooting a concentrated stream of bullets at the player, which include Yin-Yang Orbs that will only hit your human character as if to dissuade you from going high-speed to dodge the bullet streams. 

Haven't played Youyoumu yet, but Yuyuko's "Perfect Ink-Black Cherry Blossoms" Spell Card is truly a dazzling one. I actually prefer it more than her impactful "Resurrection Butterfly" Spell Card.
nav:
I'm a Normal player (at least back when I used to play), so I like Remilia's Red Magic. Scarlet Gensokyo? What Scarlet Gensokyo?
degradingwindow:
I like in PCB when Chen just goes flying around the screen spinning around at high speeds while shooting bullets, it's very in character of her.
CyberAngel:
As a bit of an IN scorerunner, I always enjoy stage 6 (both of them) since that's where you can reap quite a reward on fairies if you deal with them right. Also yeah, Reimu fight is awesome (as long as you're not Sakuya).
Dreamy-Eyed Yuuritsu:

--- Quote from: CyberAngel on November 07, 2023, 06:49:00 PM ---As a bit of an IN scorerunner, I always enjoy stage 6 (both of them) since that's where you can reap quite a reward on fairies if you deal with them right. Also yeah, Reimu fight is awesome (as long as you're not Sakuya).

--- End quote ---

imagine using Sakuya in Eiyashou
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version