Author Topic: Kisume Quest  (Read 3653 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kurzov

  • Stagnant yet Ever-Moving Editor
  • stuck on the "wrong side"
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • kurzov
Kisume Quest
« on: August 17, 2023, 11:59:30 PM »
Hi, been a while. This shall be my first attempt at any kind of forum game. Just going to play it by ear and see what happens from there. Maybe it'll be a long one, maybe not. Cue the Carnival Night theme for when I inevitably mess this up.

> You are KISUME, tsurube-otoshi youkai. You are known for attacking unsuspecting humans by knocking them out cold with your trusty bucket.

> There's not many other youkai that you recognize on a regular basis, given that you're not exactly the most talkative person in Gensokyo.
> Still, rumors do go around, and the latest one is that that same red-white shrine maiden has had to go out and deal with another incident recently. Serves her right.

> What should you do right now? Check status, etc.
[X] (Free response, as in most Forum Quests.)

> What should you do today? (Pick a plot please.)
[X] Go find Kusodani-san. That tsuchogumi's got something going on, doesn't she?
[X] Find another human to nail down. Might as well take advantage of the shrine maiden being away, right?
[X] Explore the surface for a while in search of interesting things. That incident's probably got everyone riled up.
[X] (Free response.)
PLEASE COME TO OUR GAMES
PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM QUEST: Kisume Quest

Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 12:46:03 AM »
FREE RESPONSE - Visit Yuugi! that big ol lug's a ton of fun

kurzov

  • Stagnant yet Ever-Moving Editor
  • stuck on the "wrong side"
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • kurzov
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2023, 11:53:52 AM »
Code: [Select]
FREE RESPONSE - Visit Yuugi! that big ol lug's a ton of fun
Quote
> Go find Kusodani-san. That tsuchogumi's got something going on, doesn't she?
>> Also, go find Hoshiguma-san, down in the Underground.

> Might as well see what Kusodani-san's up to. Or down. Whatever. You never bothered to understand human phrasing anyway... Regardless, she's one of the two or three youkai you actually talk to on a regular basis.
> "Home", as it were, was not far from "The Blowhole", the original route to the underground. When you get there, it's... completely covered in webs.
> "KUSODANI-SAN!" you yell out down the hole.
> Crawling noises soon make way for YAMAME KUSODANI, a rather annoying earth spider youkai... for humans, anyway.

> YAM: "Kisume? What's going on?"
> KIS: "Two things. There's another incident going around?"
> YAM: "Somethin' like that, 'eah. Komeiji was all up in arms, that kasha's ran off. Now what's the other thing?"
> KIS: "Need'ta get down to the underground."
> You prepare the bucket for vertical transport, though you can't go anywhere until Yamame clears out the blowhole itself. Webs suck.

> Eventually Yamame clears it out, and the bucket starts to move before Yamame stops it abruptly and asks you... "Now don't-cha want me going along? Last time you went down there you got drunk and had a miserable time down there with all those alcohol-happy oni. It took Yuugi to get you out of there, remember?" You do vaguely remember that...


>_
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 11:58:13 AM by kurzov »
PLEASE COME TO OUR GAMES
PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM QUEST: Kisume Quest

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 08:08:36 PM »
Code: [Select]
FREE RESPONSE - Visit Yuugi! that big ol lug's a ton of fun> Might as well see what Kusodani-san's up to. Or down. Whatever. You never bothered to understand human phrasing anyway... Regardless, she's one of the two or three youkai you actually talk to on a regular basis.
> "Home", as it were, was not far from "The Blowhole", the original route to the underground. When you get there, it's... completely covered in webs.
> "KUSODANI-SAN!" you yell out down the hole.
> Crawling noises soon make way for YAMAME KUSODANI, a rather annoying earth spider youkai... for humans, anyway.

> YAM: "Kisume? What's going on?"
> KIS: "Two things. There's another incident going around?"
> YAM: "Somethin' like that, 'eah. Komeiji was all up in arms, that kasha's ran off. Now what's the other thing?"
> KIS: "Need'ta get down to the underground."
> You prepare the bucket for vertical transport, though you can't go anywhere until Yamame clears out the blowhole itself. Webs suck.

> Eventually Yamame clears it out, and the bucket starts to move before Yamame stops it abruptly and asks you... "Now don't-cha want me going along? Last time you went down there you got drunk and had a miserable time down there with all those alcohol-happy oni. It took Yuugi to get you out of there, remember?" You do vaguely remember that...


>_

> Accept Yamame's advice.

> On our way to Yuugi kindly ask her, because we are hazy on that, to refresh our memory about our"las time we went down there".

> After that, exchange what we know about the "Surface's Incident".
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 08:13:59 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

kurzov

  • Stagnant yet Ever-Moving Editor
  • stuck on the "wrong side"
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • kurzov
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2023, 04:44:23 PM »
> Accept Yamame's advice.
> On our way to Yuugi kindly ask her, because we are hazy on that, to refresh our memory about our "last time we went down there".
> After that, exchange what we know about the "Surface's Incident".

> Advice accepted. The bucket could just barely fit two youkai, and as Yamame boarded the bucket, you started to pull the nearby rope, causing the bucket to begin descending.

> You ask the question about what had happened last time you ended up down in the Ancient City.
> "What happened that time? Memory's a bit hazy today..." Yamame shakes her head, explaining what had happened to you.
> "It was a while ago. You ended up in the Ancient City one way or another, got lost, then you got roped into a drinkin' contest with another oni down there. Yuugi eventually fished you out after the booze started givin' you troubles. When she found ya, you were out cold on the ground, outside one of them oni bars. I had'ta go and find your bucket."
> You could barely manage a mumbled response to that. That must have been embarrassing. You try to not think about it too much as the bucket continues to lower.

> Eventually the bucket reaches the ground level of Former Hell. As Yamame exits the bucket, you begin detaching said bucket from the assembly that had been used to get here. Yamame asks some questions in the meantime. "So whatcha know about that surface incident that I don't?"
> "Something, hopefully. We could exchange what we know."
> "While I was looking for unsuspecting humans, I saw a couple humans, couple youkai - some I recognized, some I didn't - they looked important."
> You rattled off the ones you had seen before. "Red-white, blue-green, black-white, Suika as well. There were some others that I didn't recognize at all."

> The earth-spider youkai summarizes her knowledge of the incident, making a conclusion based on what you've found out.
> "Damn. If it's more than just the shrine maidens and the spark magician trying to resolve it, it must be pretty serious... The rest of what I know is that it's involving current hell in addition to the surface. Yuugi said it was something about beast spirits... You thinkin' the same thing I am? Kasha's probably headed that way too, if that last part's true..."

> Yamame proceeds to head towards the bridge that connects the caves with the Ancient City. You quickly follow behind her.
> At the bridge is... nobody. How strange... Parsee Mizuhashi would usually be camped out up here, looking for an excuse to be jealous... but she isn't there. Yamame looks a bit confused at this, but regardless, the two of you cross the lengthy bridge, eventually reaching the other side.

> The city is pretty quiet right now. Not many folks out and about.
> Looking around, Yuugi doesn't seem to be immediately apparent, but it shouldn't be too hard to find her... hopefully.
> The Komeiji mansion is visible in the distance. It's farther ahead, still quite the walk from here.

> There are paths going forward, as well as to the left and right.
> "Which way?" Yamame asks.

>_
PLEASE COME TO OUR GAMES
PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM QUEST: Kisume Quest

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 05:57:19 PM »
> Advice accepted. The bucket could just barely fit two youkai, and as Yamame boarded the bucket, you started to pull the nearby rope, causing the bucket to begin descending.

> You ask the question about what had happened last time you ended up down in the Ancient City.
> "What happened that time? Memory's a bit hazy today..." Yamame shakes her head, explaining what had happened to you.
> "It was a while ago. You ended up in the Ancient City one way or another, got lost, then you got roped into a drinkin' contest with another oni down there. Yuugi eventually fished you out after the booze started givin' you troubles. When she found ya, you were out cold on the ground, outside one of them oni bars. I had'ta go and find your bucket."
> You could barely manage a mumbled response to that. That must have been embarrassing. You try to not think about it too much as the bucket continues to lower.

> Eventually the bucket reaches the ground level of Former Hell. As Yamame exits the bucket, you begin detaching said bucket from the assembly that had been used to get here. Yamame asks some questions in the meantime. "So whatcha know about that surface incident that I don't?"
> "Something, hopefully. We could exchange what we know."
> "While I was looking for unsuspecting humans, I saw a couple humans, couple youkai - some I recognized, some I didn't - they looked important."
> You rattled off the ones you had seen before. "Red-white, blue-green, black-white, Suika as well. There were some others that I didn't recognize at all."

> The earth-spider youkai summarizes her knowledge of the incident, making a conclusion based on what you've found out.
> "Damn. If it's more than just the shrine maidens and the spark magician trying to resolve it, it must be pretty serious... The rest of what I know is that it's involving current hell in addition to the surface. Yuugi said it was something about beast spirits... You thinkin' the same thing I am? Kasha's probably headed that way too, if that last part's true..."

> Yamame proceeds to head towards the bridge that connects the caves with the Ancient City. You quickly follow behind her.
> At the bridge is... nobody. How strange... Parsee Mizuhashi would usually be camped out up here, looking for an excuse to be jealous... but she isn't there. Yamame looks a bit confused at this, but regardless, the two of you cross the lengthy bridge, eventually reaching the other side.

> The city is pretty quiet right now. Not many folks out and about.
> Looking around, Yuugi doesn't seem to be immediately apparent, but it shouldn't be too hard to find her... hopefully.
> The Komeiji mansion is visible in the distance. It's farther ahead, still quite the walk from here.

> There are paths going forward, as well as to the left and right.
> "Which way?" Yamame asks.

>_

> Before choosing,answer her you want to do a little flying-look-out first to avoid missing gout  good opportunities for the both of us,either by getting tangled into something else or by carelesness, for the both of us...

> ...keeping Yamame in sight,and without being conspicuous,fly above and make some flying-rounds to better discern what is along those 3 paths or next to them,especially if there is anything standing out or out of place or somesuch...

> ...while we are at it,take a gaze over the way we come from the outside of the Ancient city as well.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 12:52:00 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023, 06:56:18 PM »
> Before choosing,answer her you want to do a little flying-look-out first to avoid missing gout  good opportunities for the both of us,either by getting tangled into something else or by carelesness, for the both of us...

> ...keeping Yamame in sight,and without being conspicuous,fly above and make some flying-rounds to better discern what is along those 3 paths or next to them,especially if there is anything standing out or out of place or somesuch...

> ...while we are at it,take a gaze over the way we come from the outside of the Ancient city as well.

// Feel free to ask clarification or point out in order to correct thosd players's replies and action commands, mine in this case, whenever they pose an issue for parsing-replying Parser/GM's replies, etc.  //
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 08:34:55 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

kurzov

  • Stagnant yet Ever-Moving Editor
  • stuck on the "wrong side"
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • kurzov
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2023, 07:14:30 PM »
// Feel free to ask clarification or point out in order to correct thosd players's replies and action commands, mine in this case, whenever they pose an issue for parsing-replying Parser/GM's replies, etc? //

Quote from: Kurzov, as Reply Parser/GM
Oh, I will. (This reply came through when I was in the middle of writing the response.)
I interpreted the "flying lookout" as more of just an overhead lookout, to avoid unwanted attention.

As for the delay, I've just got things that get in my way that prevent me from reacting as quickly as the other two active RPG/forumquest threads. My apologies.



> Before making a decision, tell Yamame that you would make a brief overhead lookout first.
> Keeping Yamame in your line of sight, and without being too conspicuous, float above and look ahead at each of the paths. Keep an eye out for anything unusual...
> ...and take a glance back at the bridge as well.

> "Wait here a moment, I'm going to float up and see if there's anything from above," you explained, Yamame barely having enough time to acknowledge you before you started to ascend.
> While a flying bucket would usually be fairly conspicuous, the general dark and dim nature of the Underground mostly counteracted this.

> Looking to the left, this part of the Ancient City was especially quiet. Perhaps it had something to do with the incident... The only exception was a burning building a bit further away. It seemed to have a group of oni - or at least figures that *looked* like oni from a distance - gathered around it watching.
> Ahead on the forward path was the city center. With specially decorated lanterns, regular festivals, bars, shops, stalls, and so on, it was very much the busiest part of the city. Again, the distant "shadow" of the Chireiden/Earth Spirit Palace loomed beyond.
> On the right were buildings overlooking what could be described as "Hell's River". While not an actual river, the canyon and its absurdly strong winds were a draw for the stronger oni.

> Looking back at the way Yamame and you entered from, it's still a barren bridge. There's no sign of Parsee. Thick fog prevents you from seeing the other end of the bridge. The bridge itself crosses a vast gorge that no other known method could successfully cross, the bridge itself being seemingly cursed in this manner.

> Afterward, you descend again, returning to Yamame.
> "Which'll it be?" the earth-spider youkai asks, waiting for your decision.

>_
PLEASE COME TO OUR GAMES
PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM QUEST: Kisume Quest

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2023, 09:05:19 PM »


> "Wait here a moment, I'm going to float up and see if there's anything from above," you explained, Yamame barely having enough time to acknowledge you before you started to ascend.
> While a flying bucket would usually be fairly conspicuous, the general dark and dim nature of the Underground mostly counteracted this.

> Looking to the left, this part of the Ancient City was especially quiet. Perhaps it had something to do with the incident... The only exception was a burning building a bit further away. It seemed to have a group of oni - or at least figures that *looked* like oni from a distance - gathered around it watching.
> Ahead on the forward path was the city center. With specially decorated lanterns, regular festivals, bars, shops, stalls, and so on, it was very much the busiest part of the city. Again, the distant "shadow" of the Chireiden/Earth Spirit Palace loomed beyond.
> On the right were buildings overlooking what could be described as "Hell's River". While not an actual river, the canyon and its absurdly strong winds were a draw for the stronger oni.

> Looking back at the way Yamame and you entered from, it's still a barren bridge. There's no sign of Parsee. Thick fog prevents you from seeing the other end of the bridge. The bridge itself crosses a vast gorge that no other known method could successfully cross, the bridge itself being seemingly cursed in this manner.

> Afterward, you descend again, returning to Yamame.
> "Which'll it be?" the earth-spider youkai asks, waiting for your decision.

>_

> Answer Yamame, and proceed with  saying the Right Path and justifying that explaining because you have seen a particular scene of "a too quiet part of the Ancient City, a burning building, a group of oni, or seemingly so , standing around watching it..."..

>... all of that could be related both to the Current Incident and to,  since she is a major help in maintining enough peace in the Ancient City,  Yuugi.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 09:07:34 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

kurzov

  • Stagnant yet Ever-Moving Editor
  • stuck on the "wrong side"
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • kurzov
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2023, 11:18:24 PM »
Quote from: Kurzov, as GM
Sorry for the extended delay. Was going to post it yesterday or the day before but was feeling very under-the-weather up until now.

> Answer Yamame by picking the path on the right. The odd burning building is a bit suspicious... could it be related to Yuugi, or the Incident?

> KISUME: "...Off to the left I saw a burning building, and a group of... I assume they're oni, but they were gathered around the burning building, standing still."
> YAMAME: "Might be connected to the incident, though."
> KISUME: "It could be... but oni aren't exactly *easy* opponents, you know? If Yuugi's elsewhere, let's not get ourselves into a fight we can't win."
> YAMAME: "...hhhmmmmmm fair 'nough. Right path it is."

> Heading along the right-side path, the winds that travel in the "Hell's River" canyon intermittently echo back.
> Between the echoes, the noises of oblivious oni enjoying the canyon, and the generally ambient sounds of the city, the sounds of a call for help became audible.
> Soon, its speaker made a turn, revealing the source of the voice... it's YUUGI HOSHIGUMA...
> At the sight of you and Yamame, she begins briskly heading towards you.

> "Kusodani-san? Kisume!? What brings you two down here again? If it's about the incident..." Yuugi seems more surprised at your appearance than at Yamame's.

>_
PLEASE COME TO OUR GAMES
PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM QUEST: Kisume Quest

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2023, 02:33:17 AM »
> KISUME: "...Off to the left I saw a burning building, and a group of... I assume they're oni, but they were gathered around the burning building, standing still."
> YAMAME: "Might be connected to the incident, though."
> KISUME: "It could be... but oni aren't exactly *easy* opponents, you know? If Yuugi's elsewhere, let's not get ourselves into a fight we can't win."
> YAMAME: "...hhhmmmmmm fair 'nough. Right path it is."

> Heading along the right-side path, the winds that travel in the "Hell's River" canyon intermittently echo back.
> Between the echoes, the noises of oblivious oni enjoying the canyon, and the generally ambient sounds of the city, the sounds of a call for help became audible.
> Soon, its speaker made a turn, revealing the source of the voice... it's YUUGI HOSHIGUMA...
> At the sight of you and Yamame, she begins briskly heading towards you.

> "Kusodani-san? Kisume!? What brings you two down here again? If it's about the incident..." Yuugi seems more surprised at your appearance than at Yamame's.

>_

> Promptly answer that for now you have just become external observers of the newest incident,alongside Yamame here who is giving a much appreciated escort to avoid fumbling but also  companionship , and that more than that you wanted to meet up with her,very much Including Helping Her Out at an important time like this 1...

>...when it is of no hinderance to Yuugi or related,since she really seems in a "aider's hurry",confirm with her just how much this scene here involves,or could be, That New Incident.

Sorry for the extended delay. Was going to post it yesterday or the day before but was feeling very under-the-weather up until now.
// Foremost,I am glad you have   :fullpower: recovered  :extend: //.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 02:41:15 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

kurzov

  • Stagnant yet Ever-Moving Editor
  • stuck on the "wrong side"
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • kurzov
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2023, 09:13:33 PM »
> Tell Yuugi that you had descended down to visit, ending up here as observers to this situation, alongside Yamame, who was moreso here to prevent what happened to you last time. That, and Yamame was someone you knew and trusted.
> With the incident going on, perhaps it was time to repay the favor to Yuugi for getting you out of that mess all that time ago.
> YUUGI: "Observers? While it's nice to see the two of you again, it's quite the mess down here. Satori is up in arms about Orin, who's gone off somewhere."

> Yamame asks about the fire circle you had mentioned, to which Yuugi begins, "The fire circle... that..."
> Yuugi proceeded to explain that she tried to get the oni to back up, but they didn't respond at all, as if they were in a trance. She tried to pull them away, but they either wouldn't budge or another oni would take their place.
> Yuugi had also instructed a few oni to try and put out the fire, but the water would simply evaporate as soon as they got close to the burning building.

> KISUME: "Huh, how strange..."
> YUUGI: "You could say that again. There's also been a couple disappearances. I'm not sure if it's connected to the incident or not, though. Mostly it's just been local residents, but Parsee's gone missing. I have zero ideas as to where she's gone."

> You nodded in response, recalling the lack of the bridge-princess who normally lurked at the entrance.
> When it wasn't too much of a bother, ask Yuugi how related this is to the Incident on the surface.
> YUUGI: "What else could it be? Listen, between the missing folks, the fire circle, and the incident as a whole... I'd like some help, as much as it pains an oni to ask. If you want to be of some assistance, here's some ideas."

> At this point Yuugi gave you (and Yamame) a few options.
  • Option one: Search for Parsee Mizuhashi and the missing Ancient City residents in particular.
    You'd have to collect any information on their whereabouts yourself (with Yamame's help).
  • Option two: Visit Satori and Koishi Komeiji at Chireiden, and seeing if they could use assistance, given their currently-missing kasha.
  • Option three: Look further into the burning building surrounded by the odd "trance-like" oni.
    (Yuugi warned that, given the ongoing situation, she wouldn't be able to immediately help you or Yamame if either of you got in a fight in the process - whether with spellcards/danmaku or otherwise.)

>_
PLEASE COME TO OUR GAMES
PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM QUEST: Kisume Quest

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Kisume Quest
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2023, 11:33:10 PM »

    • Option one: Search for Parsee Mizuhashi and the missing Ancient City residents in particular.
      You'd have to collect any information on their whereabouts yourself (with Yamame's help).

    >_

    > Option 1One :Tell Yuugi your decision to help finding Parsee and the missing Ancient city Residents...but also...

    > ...Free Option : add that if during the former  we find out anything related to the other 2 issue,Rin's disappearance being the more likely, we are also ready to do or assist with some side-help.
    > Option 1One :Tell Yuugi your decision to help finding Parsee and the missing Ancient city Residents...but also...

    > ...Free Option : add that if during the former  we find out anything related to the other 2 issue,Rin's disappearance being the more likely, we are also ready to do or assist with some side-help.

    > Ask Yuugi if she know or suspect or has contacts or some basis from which  est. loc. of the Ancient City,apart from Parsee's Bridge and Deep Underbridge, "those couple's,if not more, plus Parsee's's disappearances "have taken place.[/list]
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 02:39:06 PM by Branneg Xy »
    1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
    2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
    3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
    " FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

    Branneg Xy

    • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
    • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
      • Branneg Xy
      • Steam
      • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
    • Gender: Male
    Re: Kisume Quest
    « Reply #13 on: September 20, 2023, 09:52:06 PM »
    // :sweat: :star: :heart: (Forgive me for double-consecutive-posting.My previous post-reply,if EDITED and POSTED ALONE, might have been somehow confusing and too-1-player-focused if not followed with another clearer post-reply)
      So to again  avoid for glossing and hurrying over Potential Players,for them a "" Wider Gap "" to think plan involve through, then Post to discuss,to assist,to choose Together...now at the 2nd brink of the 2nd 3+parallel  questing-choices and scenarios //

    > YUUGI: "Observers? While it's nice to see the two of you again, it's quite the mess down here. Satori is up in arms about Orin, who's gone off somewhere."

    > Yamame asks about the fire circle you had mentioned, to which Yuugi begins, "The fire circle... that..."
    > Yuugi proceeded to explain that she tried to get the oni to back up, but they didn't respond at all, as if they were in a trance. She tried to pull them away, but they either wouldn't budge or another oni would take their place.
    > Yuugi had also instructed a few oni to try and put out the fire, but the water would simply evaporate as soon as they got close to the burning building.

    > KISUME: "Huh, how strange..."
    > YUUGI: "You could say that again. There's also been a couple disappearances. I'm not sure if it's connected to the incident or not, though. Mostly it's just been local residents, but Parsee's gone missing. I have zero ideas as to where she's gone."

    > You nodded in response, recalling the lack of the bridge-princess who normally lurked at the entrance.> YUUGI: "What else could it be? Listen, between the missing folks, the fire circle, and the incident as a whole... I'd like some help, as much as it pains an oni to ask. If you want to be of some assistance, here's some ideas."

    > At this point Yuugi gave you (and Yamame) a few options.
    • Option one: Search for Parsee Mizuhashi and the missing Ancient City residents in particular.
      You'd have to collect any information on their whereabouts yourself (with Yamame's help).
    • Option two: Visit Satori and Koishi Komeiji at Chireiden, and seeing if they could use assistance, given their currently-missing kasha.
    • Option three: Look further into the burning building surrounded by the odd "trance-like" oni.
      (Yuugi warned that, given the ongoing situation, she wouldn't be able to immediately help you or Yamame if either of you got in a fight in the process - whether with spellcards/danmaku or otherwise.)

    >_

    // If it is silently agreement and approval then option 1one,same as the previous post...//

    Option one: Search for Parsee Mizuhashi and the missing Ancient City residents in particular.
    You'd have to collect any information on their whereabouts yourself (with Yamame's help).

    > Option 1One :Tell Yuugi your decision to help finding Parsee and the missing Ancient city Residents...but also...

    > ...Free Option : add that if during the former  we find out anything related to the other 2 issue,Rin's disappearance being the more likely, we are also ready to do or assist with some side-help.

    > Ask Yuugi if she know or suspect or has contacts or some basis from which  est. loc. of the Ancient City,apart from Parsee's Bridge and Deep Underbridge, "those couple's,if not more, plus Parsee's's disappearances "have taken place.
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 01:17:54 AM by Branneg Xy »
    1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
    2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
    3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
    " FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

    kurzov

    • Stagnant yet Ever-Moving Editor
    • stuck on the "wrong side"
      • Twitch
      • Twitter
      • kurzov
    Re: Kisume Quest
    « Reply #14 on: September 25, 2023, 07:07:06 PM »
    // :sweat: :star: :heart: (Forgive me for double-consecutive-posting.My previous post-reply,if EDITED and POSTED ALONE, might have been somehow confusing and too-1-player-focused if not followed with another clearer post-reply)
      So to again  avoid for glossing and hurrying over Potential Players,for them a "" Wider Gap "" to think plan involve through, then Post to discuss,to assist,to choose Together...now at the 2nd brink of the 2nd 3+parallel  questing-choices and scenarios //
    Quote from: Kurzov, as Reply Parser/GM
    Yes, I have that concern as well. Wish other folks would join in... (Check your forum PMs.)

    > Let's search for Parsee and those missing residents.
    >> While searching, keep an eye out for anything that might be connected to the other two problems. They might be connected in other ways than to the current Surface incident.
    > Start by asking Yuugi if she has any further information about where these missing residents might be. Descriptions, possible locations, anything.
    > YUUGI: "...Not much. All I've heard was that they were oni and they lived here in the Ancient City. The city recordkeepers might have a better idea."
    > Yuugi proceeds to hand you a map, detailing the surrounding areas of the first Underground layer.
    > She then briskly moves away, heading off to help other residents.
    Quote from: Kurzov as Reply Parser/GM
    I attached this map to the reply. Be sure to take a look, as it'll be getting used fairly frequently as long as we're down here.
    [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

    > YAMAME: "So, what do you think? Should we try 'nd visit the recordkeepers and get as many details as possible? Or should we head off immediately?"
    > Any time spent getting more details is time that those residents (and Parsee, too) are missing.

    >_
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 07:10:27 PM by kurzov »
    PLEASE COME TO OUR GAMES
    PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM QUEST: Kisume Quest

    Branneg Xy

    • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
    • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
      • Branneg Xy
      • Steam
      • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
    • Gender: Male
    Re: Kisume Quest
    « Reply #15 on: September 25, 2023, 11:21:41 PM »
    > YUUGI: "...Not much. All I've heard was that they were oni and they lived here in the Ancient City. The city recordkeepers might have a better idea."
    > Yuugi proceeds to hand you a map, detailing the surrounding areas of the first Underground layer.
    > She then briskly moves away, heading off to help other residents. [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

    > YAMAME: "So, what do you think? Should we try 'nd visit the recordkeepers and get as many details as possible? Or should we head off immediately?"
    > Any time spent getting more details is time that those residents (and Parsee, too) are missing.

    >_

    > Think a bit looking at the map... then reply to Yamame we should 1st go to meet the Recordkeepers, find out just enough details,and then head off for the actual search without wasting time by spending too  too much of it on detail-searching but also without rushing out  with almost none ...

    > What is the route-through from our current loc. to the Recordkeepers area according to (1st)Yuugi's Map and (2nd)both our experiences?

    > On our way to the Recordkeepers,tell Yamame,and actually start doing so by yourself ,on  that since it could lead to details and inklings right on the field of the search & rescue we should both  keep our senses alert to notice and eventually investigate if anything or anyone on or around the route-through is standing out,out of place or particulary concerned...

    1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
    2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
    3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
    " FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

    kurzov

    • Stagnant yet Ever-Moving Editor
    • stuck on the "wrong side"
      • Twitch
      • Twitter
      • kurzov
    Re: Kisume Quest
    « Reply #16 on: September 26, 2023, 04:57:45 AM »
    Moving the thread over to THP due to low user demand. My apologies.
    https://www.touhou-project.com/underground/res/17359.html#17362
    PLEASE COME TO OUR GAMES
    PLEASE JOIN MY FORUM QUEST: Kisume Quest

    Branneg Xy

    • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
    • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
      • Branneg Xy
      • Steam
      • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
    • Gender: Male
    Re: Kisume Quest
    « Reply #17 on: September 28, 2023, 08:24:58 PM »
    Moving the thread over to THP due to low user demand. My apologies.
    https://www.touhou-project.com/underground/res/17359.html#17362
    :extend:Thank you for your efforts up to now.  :extend:
    1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
    2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
    3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
    " FRA ALU BI Darcanix "