Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 189287 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #990 on: September 26, 2023, 01:18:01 AM »
Seki:

> "You know, you can ride around in my cart."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #991 on: September 26, 2023, 01:23:10 AM »
Seki:

> "You know, you can ride around in my cart."
Seki:

> "Then there you have it." Patchouli gets up.
> "We'll see you there then, Aya." Alice follows suit.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #992 on: September 26, 2023, 01:59:56 AM »
Seki:

> Look to Waka.
> "That's something for you to consider as well."

Aya:

> Flash a thumbs up.
> "See you all there."
> Scoop up Ami and zip back toward Suzunaan.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #993 on: September 26, 2023, 02:13:19 AM »
Seki:

> Look to Waka.
> "That's something for you to consider as well."

Aya:

> Flash a thumbs up.
> "See you all there."
> Scoop up Ami and zip back toward Suzunaan.
Seki:

> "It would water in it though." Wakasagihime responds.
> "We could maybe put a bucket in there. But then it might spill..." Kagerou considers, still holding the mermaid.

Aya:

> You start back for Suzunaan.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #994 on: September 26, 2023, 02:29:21 AM »
Seki:

> "Would lying down inside be worse than right now?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #995 on: September 26, 2023, 02:39:04 AM »
Seki:

> "Would lying down inside be worse than right now?"
Seki:

> "Maybe, since that would be moving less securely."

Aya:

> You're back.
>_
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #996 on: September 26, 2023, 02:45:30 AM »
Seki:

> "I guess that's true."
> Grin a little bit.
> "Though, if security is a concern, maybe Kagerou can get herself enhanced like that tengu that just left and carry you around that way."
> Look to our passengers.
> "Shall we?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #997 on: September 26, 2023, 02:48:45 AM »
Seki:

> "I guess that's true."
> Grin a little bit.
> "Though, if security is a concern, maybe Kagerou can get herself enhanced like that tengu that just left and carry you around that way."
> Look to our passengers.
> "Shall we?"
Seki:

> "Are we going with you and them?" Kagerou questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #998 on: September 26, 2023, 02:49:36 AM »
Seki:

> Is there room?
> If so: "Sure, if you want."

Aya:

> Did Boss get here with us?
> Enter the shop.
> "Hey, we're back. A couple of bookworms are on their way."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #999 on: September 26, 2023, 03:25:31 AM »
Seki:

> Is there room?
> If so: "Sure, if you want."

Aya:

> Did Boss get here with us?
> Enter the shop.
> "Hey, we're back. A couple of bookworms are on their way."
Seki:

> You believe so.
> "Alright." Kagerou loads up.

Aya:

> She's arriving.
> You head in.
> "Ah, good. Well, we'll see how good, at least." Kosuzu speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #1000 on: September 26, 2023, 03:49:55 AM »
Aya:

> "Still nothing else you're able to tell me, I assume?"
> Stick Ami into our chest feet-first so that her head is still visible but the rest of her is stored.

Seki:

> Let them load up.
> Then head off to Suzunaan! Our loose head was in it earlier, so we should know how to get there...
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH