Author Topic: Seija Quest 3  (Read 161208 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #570 on: July 20, 2023, 12:23:17 PM »
> Undo that swap.
> "I was hoping you wouldn't be able to. Not that I want to hide from you or anything, I was hoping no one would be able to."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #571 on: July 20, 2023, 06:31:36 PM »
> Undo that swap.
> "I was hoping you wouldn't be able to. Not that I want to hide from you or anything, I was hoping no one would be able to."
> "Feeling shy all of a sudden?" Sariel jokes

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #572 on: July 20, 2023, 06:39:09 PM »
> "Try'na think of a way to get payment for that bridge guard. Or just sneak back past her without her noticing."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #573 on: July 20, 2023, 11:47:45 PM »
> "Try'na think of a way to get payment for that bridge guard. Or just sneak back past her without her noticing."
> Sariel takes a look around "I see...  I pray there's a more honorable path foward."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #574 on: July 21, 2023, 12:16:14 AM »
> "That'd be great, but I'm taking whatever I can get."
> Look around for someone we can get some amount of privacy.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #575 on: July 21, 2023, 09:14:49 AM »
> "That'd be great, but I'm taking whatever I can get."
> Look around for someone we can get some amount of privacy.
> There's an alleyway between a pub and a bar you could hide in.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #576 on: July 21, 2023, 11:08:14 AM »
> Head into that, then.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #577 on: July 21, 2023, 02:09:23 PM »
> Head into that, then.
> You slide into the alleyway and spot a few oni!
> "I-I-It's a g-ghost!" you hear one shout.
> "Y-ou've just had a few too many drinks!" another tries to explain
> "I see it too, run!" another shouts before all three start running out the other side of the alley and disappearing into the darkness. You spot a few bottles they must've dropped in their hurry.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #578 on: July 21, 2023, 02:45:14 PM »
> "...Okay, maybe this appearance isn't so bad. Here, we should both play the part."
> Try swapping Sariel (who we should still be holding to ourselves) from visible to invisible as well, so that she matches us.
> Then head over to and investigate the dropped bottles.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 02:50:02 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #579 on: July 21, 2023, 05:39:34 PM »
> "...Okay, maybe this appearance isn't so bad. Here, we should both play the part."
> Try swapping Sariel (who we should still be holding to ourselves) from visible to invisible as well, so that she matches us.
> Then head over to and investigate the dropped bottles.
> Using your ability you transform Sariel to as 'invisible' as can be.  "Now I can pretend to be a ghostly doll!" she laughs.
> You've obtained 3 sealed bottles:
>> Oni Slayer - The world famous sake!  You're not sure if it's supposed to be watered down, because you're already feeling buzzed just holding it!
>> Ancient Grade - The sake which all Ancient City producers compare their blends against.  It's in no way bad... but it's not great either!
>> Mind Reader - It's rumored that even the strongest Oni will sing their secrets to the world after only a cup or two!

> You've obtained 1 near empty bottle:
>> Solar Steam - Distilled through the power of the sun supposedly?  You imagine it'd just evaporate into thin air if that were true...
>> Miracle Worker - Has the outline of a shrine engraved on the bottle which looks strangely familiar?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #580 on: July 21, 2023, 05:51:36 PM »
> Do we have the storage space on our person to carry all of these bottles without risking the near-empty ones spilling?

> Take a closer look at that Miracle Worker shrine to see if we can remember seeing it anywhere.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #581 on: July 21, 2023, 06:04:11 PM »
> Do we have the storage space on our person to carry all of these bottles without risking the near-empty ones spilling?

> Take a closer look at that Miracle Worker shrine to see if we can remember seeing it anywhere.
> They're nearly empty, there's only enough to taste left.  Regardless, you can easily carry them.

> It looks like the Hakurei Shrine albeit fancier and better kept.  Perhaps it's the mountain shrine?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #582 on: July 21, 2023, 06:08:11 PM »
> Hmm, maybe. Maybe we can check it out some other time.
> Collect as many of the bottles as we can keep on our person while still being able to carry Sariel around after we're done. If we can't take all of them prioritize them as follows: Mind Reader > Oni Slayer > Ancient Grade > Miracle Worker > Solar Stream.
> Whenever we're done collecting bottles, scoop Sariel back up like before.
> "Well. I think this worked out fairly neatly, don't you? Now we have something to give that bridge guard on our way out."
> "Do you want to keep exploring here, or do you think we should return to our original path?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #583 on: July 22, 2023, 09:44:29 AM »
> Hmm, maybe. Maybe we can check it out some other time.
> Collect as many of the bottles as we can keep on our person while still being able to carry Sariel around after we're done. If we can't take all of them prioritize them as follows: Mind Reader > Oni Slayer > Ancient Grade > Miracle Worker > Solar Stream.
> Whenever we're done collecting bottles, scoop Sariel back up like before.
> "Well. I think this worked out fairly neatly, don't you? Now we have something to give that bridge guard on our way out."
> "Do you want to keep exploring here, or do you think we should return to our original path?"
> Sariel offers to help with the bottles and opens a small portal before placing them inside.  She nods "Yes we were quite lucky they ran off!  Perhaps we can exchange these somewhere for something the bridge lady would appreciate more?".
> Sariel looks around the alleyway "I don't see anything else interesting here..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #584 on: July 22, 2023, 01:57:33 PM »
> "Oh, that's not a bad idea. I was just thinking of giving her the Ancient Grade and being on our merry way."
> "Also, I meant exploring the city more versus returning to our upper cave travels."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #585 on: July 22, 2023, 04:04:14 PM »
> "Oh, that's not a bad idea. I was just thinking of giving her the Ancient Grade and being on our merry way."
> "Also, I meant exploring the city more versus returning to our upper cave travels."
> "l doubt it's that special...  Can't she just take a walk down to the city and get that?" Sariel comments.
> "I don't mind, there could be demons hiding both here and in your world..." she replies.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #586 on: July 24, 2023, 01:16:23 PM »
> "Well, I mean, presumably it would cost her money. Unless you think that doesn't matter to her?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #587 on: July 24, 2023, 05:34:22 PM »
> "Well, I mean, presumably it would cost her money. Unless you think that doesn't matter to her?"
> Sariel explains her thoughts "I imagine every Oni that passes through there has tried to give her a bottle of whatever they enjoy..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #588 on: July 24, 2023, 05:52:33 PM »
> Are we still transparent?
> Are our clothes any more or less transparent than we are?

> Is there anyone that can see into this alleyway, that we can see?

> "Oh, that's true. Hmm. Maybe we can sell these, or trade them for other stuff, then."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #589 on: July 24, 2023, 06:22:51 PM »
> Are we still transparent?
> Are our clothes any more or less transparent than we are?

> Is there anyone that can see into this alleyway, that we can see?

> "Oh, that's true. Hmm. Maybe we can sell these, or trade them for other stuff, then."
> Yes you're still transparent and that includes your clothes.
> No one else is in the alleyway currently
> "Let's ask around the bars and pubs then" she suggests

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #590 on: July 24, 2023, 06:30:22 PM »
> Is there anything large in the alley we could hide behind, just for extra safety?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #591 on: July 26, 2023, 08:54:35 PM »
> Is there anything large in the alley we could hide behind, just for extra safety?
> It's quite empty...

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #592 on: July 26, 2023, 09:48:00 PM »
> How quickly do we think we could take our dress off?
> How quickly do we think we could get it back on?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #593 on: July 27, 2023, 12:39:48 AM »
> Yes you're still transparent and that includes your clothes.
> No one else is in the alleyway currently
> "Let's ask around the bars and pubs then" she suggests
> It's quite empty...

// In the footsteps of... :S: :N: :A: :K: :E:... ?  //

> Try getting as close,"flat",  non-moving  as possible to a wall in the alley in order to...

>...take a look at us if we,and Sariel in tow,could blend in a camouflaging way.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 12:42:55 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #594 on: July 30, 2023, 05:19:31 PM »
> How quickly do we think we could take our dress off?
> How quickly do we think we could get it back on?
> In two or three minutes.
> In another two or three minutes so five in total?

> Try getting as close,"flat",  non-moving  as possible to a wall in the alley in order to...

>...take a look at us if we,and Sariel in tow,could blend in a camouflaging way.
> You lay flat against the wall ...unfortunately you're not transparent enough to pull it off convincingly!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #595 on: July 30, 2023, 05:23:41 PM »
> "That's a good idea. Do you think we should keep being ghosts, or just our normal selves?"
> "Also, there's one more thing I want to try, but I need to be somewhere I can actually hide...I don't suppose you can send me to whatever space you're using to store our stuff?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #596 on: August 01, 2023, 03:55:25 PM »
> "That's a good idea. Do you think we should keep being ghosts, or just our normal selves?"
> "Also, there's one more thing I want to try, but I need to be somewhere I can actually hide...I don't suppose you can send me to whatever space you're using to store our stuff?"
> Sariel explains her thoughts on the matter "I don't think we'll run into trouble but we will certainly attract attention...".
> She shakes her head "I don't think so".

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #597 on: August 05, 2023, 02:32:28 AM »
> "I-I'm not sure..." Sariel answers.
> There's a cafe, several pubs, an inn, several liquor stores, a magical trinket shop, a blacksmith and a distillery.
> The loudest customers tend to hang around the bars and pubs...
> Sariel explains her thoughts on the matter "I don't think we'll run into trouble but we will certainly attract attention...".
> She shakes her head "I don't think so".

> Consult with Sariel about which,among the establishment we have seen before,would be the most "interesting"  to explore 1st... our "current transparency".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #598 on: December 05, 2023, 02:51:01 AM »
Surprise resurrection!

> Quick reminder: How small is Sariel compared to us at present?

> "Mmm. And probably not the kind of attention we want."
> Undo the 'invisibility' we've applied to ourselves and Sariel.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #599 on: December 05, 2023, 09:12:54 AM »
> Consult with Sariel about which,among the establishment we have seen before,would be the most "interesting"  to explore 1st... our "current transparency".
> Sariel points towards some lights in the distance suggesting there might be a town square or market.

Surprise resurrection!

> Quick reminder: How small is Sariel compared to us at present?

> "Mmm. And probably not the kind of attention we want."
> Undo the 'invisibility' we've applied to ourselves and Sariel.
// Surprise surprise!
> She is "doll size"
> Sariel nods...
> Undoing the 'discount invisibility' you return to normal see-through-ness which is to say ... none.