~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects

Strawberry Bose Translation and Gameplay Changing Patch Center

(1/7) > >>

Memomecha:
Done by Validon originally.

I've been posting a bunch of stuff about this translation project over back in my LP thread for Nightmare of Rebellion, but I figured it would be a good idea to shift any conversation, progress reports, screenshots, etc. over to Touhou Projects instead of clogging up the LP thread. So, that said, once I actually have the gameplay patch for NoR in a releasable condition, I'll be editing the next post (which I'll reserve for all the downloads, etc.) to include it, some example screenshots, etc., the same for when I move on to the other games. This includes Devil of Decline ~ Banquet (the other translation thread will stay for Devil of Decline ~ Festival), Touhou Quest, Marisa's Kirisame Magic Shop, Nightmare of Rebellion, and Phantasmal Summoners 2.

With that said, here's what's up with the NoR translation right now. I'm still going through item.srsdb, which is probably the largest file of them all to work through, and currently need to just get the descriptions done (I otherwise did all the names and removed all the furigana). enchant.srsdb, which had the enchantment related information, is also done. There's a few more files I am going to touch upon before releasing a "bare basics" patch, including monster.srsdb, chr.srsdb, and cond.srsdb. Once those are done, I'll make the bare basics patch and begin work on a full-er gameplay patch. The files more or less work the same way, so while I need to edit the .srsdb files as .txt files due to how the tool I got works, the .srb files (in other words, Global.srb) and the image files can be handled the exact same way as before.

EDIT: Updated the DoD links with the new ones by Validon. I'm sorry that it had to take this long to get here, but I've left this place for almost 2 years. Just remembered about this place and the post I made here.

Downloads

Genius of Sappheiros

Patches are for version 3.00 (but should be compatible with 3.01)

Genius of Sappheiros V Stat Growth Rate Patch
Img.pak Update

Nightmare of Rebellion

All patches are for version 2.09 of Nightmare of Rebellion.

Version 0.01b
game.tarc
img2.tarc

Images 0.01c
img2.tarc

Images 0.01d
img2.tarc

Detailed Patch
Detailed Patch with Doppel Rate Up
Detailed Patch with Doppel and Drop Rate Up

List of Doppel Rates for Doppel Rate Patch

Devil of Decline ~ Banquet/Festival

All patches are for version 3.03 and 2.11 of Devil of Decline.

Version 0.05e

Version 0.01
game.tarc
img.tarc

Faster Element Leveling Patch (Half Requirements)
Faster Element Leveling Patch (Adjusted Curve), includes Detailed Patch (still in beta, weapon descriptions not changed, some typos in skill descriptions)
Faster Element Leveling Patch (Adjusted Curve) with no Element Level Spark requirement, includes beta Detailed Patch

Touhou Quest ~ Infinite Spellcard

(None yet)

Marisa no Kirisame Mahouten (Marisa's Kirisame Magic Shop)

(None yet)

Phantasmal Summoners 2 ~ Tag Duelist

(None yet)

Memomecha:
Welcome to MotK 3! I guess since we're starting here a fresh, I might bring in something. Obviously, these came from the original forums, and I'm going to hopefully make a few of you happy before the old ship goes down. Translation work will be continued in a bit by me and hopefully some others, like Vadimon. Now I'm going to try to modify shinigami drop rates in Devil of Decline Banquet (and Festival) so that they'll not be absolute RNG, and maybe buff some of them.

See you all soon
-Memomecha!

Reiska:
What does the img.pak update for GoS actually do?  I presume well enough the other patch's purpose.

Memomecha:

--- Quote from: Reiska on February 23, 2020, 12:29:41 AM ---What does the img.pak update for GoS actually do?  I presume well enough the other patch's purpose.

--- End quote ---
I don't know.

Barrakketh:

--- Quote from: Memomecha on February 23, 2020, 01:41:48 AM ---I don't know.

--- End quote ---
The translated link from the old board seems to be dead, but it looks like menus, resistances, BGM names, character names in battle, text like "BOMB +1", and also the ending of the main game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version