~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
(1/42) > >>
Neovereign:
> You are Koakuma, Lesser Devil. You are employed as the assistant to a library, owned by Patchouli Knowledge. Here, in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, you've spent most of your time. Your worth hasn't been much more than the fairies that work here as maids, though Patchouli does acknowledge you more.
> You hail from Makai, and are likely a creation made by Shinki, the Goddess of Makai. Your main ability seems to be absorbing energy, usually from activities like fighting. You have others though, such as making a double of yourself and basic elemental magic. None near Patchouli's level, however...
> Something isn't right... You've felt this all before...
> Your morning has started off... strange... First, you woke up to an outlandish note in many different writing styles, explaining that Patchouli was kidnapped, and that the captor, or at least whoever wrote the note, wants you to overthrow Remilia.
> Second, the note actually seems to be true so far. Patchouli hasn't been seen anywhere in the library, nor by any of the fairy maids. You've just finished your own search of the library having found further duplicates of the note in your room... However, you seem to have less now, only possessing 3 notes...
> Definitely. You might need to Wake Up... It's never that easy... right? Maybe you could just... try? To simply "Wake Up"
> You are in your small room within the Scarlet Devil Mansion's Library. You're dressed in your usual. A black skirt and vest with a white shirt underneath, and a red tie between them.
>_
Kilgamayan:
For anyone that browsed the previous iteration of the forum, this is not necessarily a simple reboot of the previous Koakuma Quest. I have been intentionally holding off so as to not dominate this game; even with this post, I do hope others participate in this game.

> Inventory
> Relationships
> Notable Past Conquests
> Time of day

> Examine our figure in detail.
> What happened to the other notes we found?

As requested...

> Wake up
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on February 23, 2020, 03:05:54 PM ---For anyone that browsed the previous iteration of the forum, this is not necessarily a simple reboot of the previous Koakuma Quest. I have been intentionally holding off so as to not dominate this game; even with this post, I do hope others participate in this game.

> Inventory
> Relationships
> Notable Past Conquests
> Time of day

> Examine our figure in detail.
> What happened to the other notes we found?

As requested...

> Wake up

--- End quote ---
> You come to, recalling everything that has already happened.
> And yet, your surroundings don't change... Despite being through everything today and even further, you still stand here now.
>_
Kilgamayan:
> What do we remember?
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on February 25, 2020, 03:36:40 AM ---> What do we remember?

--- End quote ---
> That Patchouli has been kidnapped, and who did it in the first place...
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version