Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 6750 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2022, 06:04:23 PM »
> Shrug.
> "If I had more of a meaningful clue, I'd offer it. Whatever happened, though, I'm suddenly okay with north for some reason, so that's good."
> "So you saw another version of yourself, then? What was she like?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #271 on: November 19, 2022, 01:08:07 AM »
> Shrug.
> "If I had more of a meaningful clue, I'd offer it. Whatever happened, though, I'm suddenly okay with north for some reason, so that's good."
> "So you saw another version of yourself, then? What was she like?"

>"Oh, is that so?" she says. "What does that mean?"
>Shou lets the question drop as you ask her instead. "I did. She was...really scary. I don't know why, she seemed nice? Her cloths where weird, and I think she was a human rather than a youkai. But I just couldn't..."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #272 on: November 19, 2022, 01:24:00 AM »
> "I don't know what it might mean, other than I can sit facing north just fine now. Though, actually, it was pretty handy always knowing which way north is, so not having an internal compass anymore might be inconvenient."
> "Your other you seemed nice, huh? Mine didn't put on any such airs. That woman was ruthless."
> Frown.
> "I hope it was just a different possible me, and not like, someone I was that I don't remember being. Especially since I'm pretty sure her life was full of illicit activity..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2022, 09:04:48 AM »
>"Also, 'she seemed nice' is just you looking in the mirror. You old docile housecat you."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2022, 10:28:56 PM »
> "I don't know what it might mean, other than I can sit facing north just fine now. Though, actually, it was pretty handy always knowing which way north is, so not having an internal compass anymore might be inconvenient."
> "Your other you seemed nice, huh? Mine didn't put on any such airs. That woman was ruthless."
> Frown.
> "I hope it was just a different possible me, and not like, someone I was that I don't remember being. Especially since I'm pretty sure her life was full of illicit activity..."

>She nods. wise enough to know that there's little useful she can say.
>"Well, she "seemed" nice," Shou says. "Just...I knew something was deeply wrong. I couldn't run, but I wanted to with every ounce of my being..."
>"I'm sure if it is the second case, you weren't a bad person!" says Shou.

>"Also, 'she seemed nice' is just you looking in the mirror. You old docile housecat you."

>"I'm not that docile!" Shou says.
>Meiling returns, carrying a familiar cactus. "I hope you don't mind, but I put a little bit of fertilizer in its soil," she says as she offers it to you. "It should touch it up nicely."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2022, 11:13:58 PM »
> "Thanks!"
> Take the cactus and feel (non-physically) for Stargazer.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #276 on: November 20, 2022, 01:45:30 AM »
> "Thanks!"
> Take the cactus and feel (non-physically) for Stargazer.

>You obtain: Potted Cactus
>Stargazer is there, but inactive.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #277 on: November 20, 2022, 02:00:38 AM »
> Look back to Shou.
> "But yeah, that's about the short of it. You'll get a longer version once we're back home."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #278 on: November 20, 2022, 05:05:06 AM »
> Look back to Shou.
> "But yeah, that's about the short of it. You'll get a longer version once we're back home."

>Shou nods. "Alright, that's fine. Is there anything you need, perhaps?"

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #279 on: November 20, 2022, 08:00:07 AM »
> Shake our head.
> "Nothing that I think anyone can actually provide."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #280 on: November 21, 2022, 12:44:27 AM »
> Shake our head.
> "Nothing that I think anyone can actually provide."

>"The doctor at Eientei can at least provide a check up," says Tojiko.
>"Oh, that is a good idea," says Shou.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #281 on: November 21, 2022, 01:53:48 AM »
> "Mmm. I don't have any expectations, honestly, but I also have no reason to not try, so."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #282 on: November 21, 2022, 03:51:57 AM »
....
>"Well, she "seemed" nice," Shou says. "Just...I knew something was deeply wrong. I couldn't run, but I wanted to with every ounce of my being..."
>"I'm sure if it is the second case, you weren't a bad person!" says Shou.
....

(//If I am recalliing and ref.the reading&insighting&Q&A correctly....Gensokyo's Isle versions(Utsuho Quest-A-Z...on www.shrinemaiden.org / MotK V.1)of "Minamitsu Murasa" and "Shou Toramaru" (+the 1 here before briefly described by Tojiko)where among those of "the most vaguely hinted,never encountered,but most negativey affected("Inside or influenced by the Occultist/Criminal/Mafia sides of Gensokyo Isle") among the Gensokyan Youkai and Youkai-equivalents...//)

(//...so for those causes in here, in "Murasa Quest-A-Z", those 2(+1 with. the Tojiko's 1) Gensokyo Isle's Versions they have involved in tuening up as "Human-like Hostile  Doppelgangers" rather than ,ref. to the more Benevolent Gensokyo Isle's Human-Turned Gensokyans, "Human-Turned & Inducted Alt. Versions //)
>You obtain: Potted Cactus
>Stargazer is there, but inactive.

>_

> Like Stargazer is"Resting" or "Deep Relaxing?

> In any case,stay aware if she "becomes active again",and also try to "contact-perceive her from time to time"
>"The doctor at Eientei can at least provide a check up," says Tojiko.
>"Oh, that is a good idea," says Shou.

>_
> "Mmm. I don't have any expectations, honestly, but I also have no reason to not try, so."

> "The next destination to go now is still Eientei then , Eirin mostly and so far, both for their more.concise report and update in addition to,up to the point and to the what it may be measured a check-up for myself".

> Final parting thanks+goodbyes to Meiling,and then...

> ...take fly with Tojiko(since Shou is likely to.return either to the Myouren Templ, or to her Clothing&Style Store or near them by the Human Village) to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and then on "Float&Foot" tothe Eientei Mansion.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 04:13:07 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #283 on: November 21, 2022, 07:28:10 AM »
(//If I am recalliing and ref.the reading&insighting&Q&A correctly....Gensokyo's Isle versions(Utsuho Quest-A-Z...on www.shrinemaiden.org / MotK V.1)of "Minamitsu Murasa" and "Shou Toramaru" (+the 1 here before briefly described by Tojiko)where among those of "the most vaguely hinted,never encountered,but most negativey affected("Inside or influenced by the Occultist/Criminal/Mafia sides of Gensokyo Isle") among the Gensokyan Youkai and Youkai-equivalents...//)

(//...so for those causes in here, in "Murasa Quest-A-Z", those 2(+1 with. the Tojiko's 1) Gensokyo Isle's Versions they have involved in tuening up as "Human-like Hostile  Doppelgangers" rather than ,ref. to the more Benevolent Gensokyo Isle's Human-Turned Gensokyans, "Human-Turned & Inducted Alt. Versions //)
> Like Stargazer is"Resting" or "Deep Relaxing?

> In any case,stay aware if she "becomes active again",and also try to "contact-perceive her from time to time"
> "The next destination to go now is still Eientei then , Eirin mostly and so far, both for their more.concise report and update in addition to,up to the point and to the what it may be measured a check-up for myself".

> Final parting thanks+goodbyes to Meiling,and then...

> ...take fly with Tojiko(since Shou is likely to.return either to the Myouren Templ, or to her Clothing&Style Store or near them by the Human Village) to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and then on "Float&Foot" tothe Eientei Mansion.

> "Mmm. I don't have any expectations, honestly, but I also have no reason to not try, so."

>As near as you can tell, Stargazer is resting.
>"It's about having a professional look you over," Tojiko says. "...One that isn't Yukari."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2022, 03:06:04 PM »
> "Right, I'm not saying it's a bad idea. Just tempering my own personal expectations."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #285 on: November 22, 2022, 12:23:56 AM »
> "Right, I'm not saying it's a bad idea. Just tempering my own personal expectations."

>"As long as you get a reasonably clean bill of health," Shou says.
>You notice some movement toward the northeast; ah, someone in a maid outfit is emerging from the underbrush.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #286 on: November 22, 2022, 03:30:09 AM »
> Wave at them.
> "Hey!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #287 on: November 22, 2022, 08:06:48 PM »
> Wave at them.
> "Hey!"

>Sakuya perks up as you call out, and moves quickly to join you.
>"It's good to see you are not longer lost, Captain," Sakuya says.
>"Welcome back," Meiling says. "I was starting to get a little worried."
>"I don't see why," Sakuya replies. "I was merely being thorough."
>"As we'd expect," says Meiling.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #288 on: November 22, 2022, 08:51:47 PM »
> Grin a bit.
> "It's certainly good to no longer be lost. Or in that place."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2022, 03:53:02 AM »
> Grin a bit.
> "It's certainly good to no longer be lost. Or in that place."

>Sakuya nods. "I trust, given that you are standing here and not currently in a bed somewhere, that everything is well. Shall we consider things to be handled?"

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2022, 06:43:58 AM »
> Nod.
> "Yeah, it's taken care of as far as I can tell. Though, listen, uh..."
> Scratch our head a little in slight embarrassment.
> "I...kinda came across you fighting something I couldn't see. I tried to help you out, but all I ended up doing was hit you a couple of times. So, um, sorry about that. I hope you're doing okay."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2022, 07:41:16 AM »
> Nod.
> "Yeah, it's taken care of as far as I can tell. Though, listen, uh..."
> Scratch our head a little in slight embarrassment.
> "I...kinda came across you fighting something I couldn't see. I tried to help you out, but all I ended up doing was hit you a couple of times. So, um, sorry about that. I hope you're doing okay."

>There is a moment of silence. Sakuya's expression is remarkably composed during this, only leaving you to wonder what must be going through her head.
>"...I'm sure I didn't notice," she says. "Think nothing of it."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2022, 11:56:23 AM »
> Frown a bit in uncertainty.
> "...Alright, if you say so."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2022, 08:19:00 PM »
> Frown a bit in uncertainty.
> "...Alright, if you say so."

>"I assure you, I am unhurt. Perhaps a little winded from looking around," Sakuya says. "Let us not worry about anything in that illusion."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2022, 08:52:09 PM »
> "You got it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2022, 12:36:03 AM »
>"I assure you, I am unhurt. Perhaps a little winded from looking around," Sakuya says. "Let us not worry about anything in that illusion."

>_

> To Sakuya,in an humble tone since it might be a "still-tainted" mement :"Sorry if I am a bit indiscreet or indelicate...but you too,because you were the first 1 who I actively recognised to be in a trapping danger...while at the same timd...I rally really really TRIED...to help you out of it....and because the same happened to myself,Tojiko and Shou,were fighting off' another tainted yourself beare of a great sense of dread or dange only to you personally'...?"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2022, 01:23:58 AM »
> "You got it."

> To Sakuya,in an humble tone since it might be a "still-tainted" mement :"Sorry if I am a bit indiscreet or indelicate...but you too,because you were the first 1 who I actively recognised to be in a trapping danger...while at the same timd...I rally really really TRIED...to help you out of it....and because the same happened to myself,Tojiko and Shou,were fighting off' another tainted yourself beare of a great sense of dread or dange only to you personally'...?"

>Conflict!!!

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #297 on: November 24, 2022, 04:09:25 AM »
> She clearly doesn't want to talk about it, others have indicated she doesn't want to talk about it, we shouldn't push it.
> "You got it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #298 on: November 24, 2022, 05:28:20 AM »
> She clearly doesn't want to talk about it, others have indicated she doesn't want to talk about it, we shouldn't push it.
> "You got it."

>You decide to let it go.
>"Will you be staying for dinner?" Sakuya says.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #299 on: November 25, 2022, 04:30:34 AM »
> Shake our head.
> "The offer is appreciated. But I need to head home, to let the Temple know I am safe, and I'm probably going to crash face-first into my pillow once I've filled them all in on what happened."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 04:37:52 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH