~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure

<< < (113/114) > >>

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on May 17, 2023, 08:06:34 PM --->Were there other people who could have helped us get to the heart of the matter or was working with Yukari more or less the only real option?

--- End quote ---

>It was a Yukari problem, ultimately.
>In theory, you might have been able to direct Okina the proper way, but it would have been longer and more involved.

Kilgamayan:
> What was the source of the malevolent alter egos?
> What would have been the result if we all got KOed? Same as if we had tried to flow outward?

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2023, 08:49:14 PM ---> What was the source of the malevolent alter egos?
> What would have been the result if we all got KOed? Same as if we had tried to flow outward?

--- End quote ---

>All were memories of Gensokyo Island
>I'd have to think of something... In the case of you getting KOed, there might have been Stargazer intervention or some such.

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2023, 03:33:20 AM ---Thank you for your efforts as always, parser. I feel at this point that, for the wide arrays of incidents you produce, we are determined to find an equally wide array of ways to mistreat your games, and for that I am sorry.

I don't know if it's a product of the long activity gap or simply the design of this specific quest, but there's not much I feel a burning desire to know. This seems to have wrapped itself up fairly tidily, even if some mysteries seem determined to remain mysteries.

> Was there anything major we just plain missed?

--- End quote ---

> Visiting  the "  Underground/Former Hell " was in fact clearly hintend and to be optional... what would have entailed for the sake of coming and going for...
(Manual rougher quote due to Topic Summary's listing limit)[Quote from: Branneg Xy on 16-05-2023, 02:06:35
> Mention,and rembember to ask about when we arrivere there, that we(Murasa) once reached Myourenji should also ask about that "Noted Delivery with Note" of,what we later discovered to be,that Bottled Evil Spirit from...  fairly likely our Storehouse trough the Underground to the Myourenji Underground"Clinic",to the Palace of earth Spirits and to  Satori [/quote]

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on May 17, 2023, 01:38:33 AM --->You return to the shrine worn out after the long evening. Tojiko joins you... The rest of the shrine greets you warmly, dinner is set out and ready for you both...

--- End quote ---

> Eheheh :note: ,for the  majority :lhi: :lscore: of Incident-Resolutions it is "(the Hakurei)Shrine",for the minority :lscore: of them the "(Moriya)Shrine",for this  :ltotal: :lscore:minority it is the "(Myouren) Temple"

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on May 17, 2023, 01:38:33 AM --->...
>You have gotten a Happy End!
>Let us ponder that which reached the stars.

--- End quote ---

>...  Is the positioning of  "The Happy End" after the " Let us ponder that which reached the stars" ,referring and poiinting to,Stargazer's and related to her on purpose,an eventual inkling,a follow-up,similarities?

> Would have it changed anything to have find out Stargazer (suppressed-adapted " Giant Man o' War '' form) before or later on? If we interacted differently from the behaviour we have kept and set ?

> Stargazer's Aftermath  and friend-regroup with Utsuho , up to your rightful non-spoiling limit for the Nitori's A-Z Quest (and  maybe the next one )?

> Doremy's destination(likely Eientei)and latest actions and interactions within the aftermath of  this same Murasa A-Z Quest , with your same rightful non-spoiling limit as above ?

> Has any reminder or rumour or hint or somesuch reached  Reimu directly and/or thorugh  any "visitor or guest" by the Hakurei Shrine ?

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on May 19, 2023, 01:17:51 AM ---> Visiting  the "  Underground/Former Hell " was in fact clearly hintend and to be optional... what would have entailed for the sake of coming and going for...
> Eheheh :note: ,for the  majority :lhi: :lscore: of Incident-Resolutions it is "(the Hakurei)Shrine",for the minority :lscore: of them the "(Moriya)Shrine",for this  :ltotal: :lscore:minority it is the "(Myouren) Temple"

>  Is the positioning of "The Happy End"after Let us ponder that which reached the stars" ,referring and poiinting to,Stargazer's and related to her on purpose,an eventual inkling,a follow-up,similar?

> Would have it changed anything finding Stargazer (suppressed-adapted " Giant Man o' War '' form) before or later or

> Stargazer's aftermath with Utsuho , to the non-spoiling limit

--- End quote ---

>Former hell was wholly optional.
>You'll just have to see in the next one~
>Finding Stargazer earlier would have been more or less impossible, you met her when I decided it. I suppose you may have delayed it if you were hostile toward her? Which wouldn't have functionally locked you out of anything, but she was kind of key to helping figure out what was happening.
>May be seen in the next one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version