Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 104453 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #510 on: April 08, 2023, 04:37:23 PM »
> Wince at the argument.
> Take the supplies from Satono.
> "Thanks."
> Write: "To Lady Matara Okina -

If you did indeed do something that caused the recent watery disruption I experienced, then you should know that I experienced memories and experiences along the way that very likely belong to your retainers. They may have blended with me; the details are WAY over my head, but I guess I absorbed the root cause of the disruptions somehow, and quite possibly took those memories and experiences with it. I would like to give them back to your retainers if possible; if you think it's worth attempting, seek me out and we can try whatever you think might work, within reason."

- Murasa Minamitsu"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 04:39:55 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #511 on: April 10, 2023, 03:22:20 AM »
//  :sweat: Belated,but still  :heart: HOLY HAPPY EASTER to you all and all MotK  :faith: ! //
> Wince at the argument.
> "Thanks."

If you did indeed do something that caused the recent watery disruption I experienced, then you should know that I experienced memories and experiences along the way that very likely belong to your retainers. They may have blended with me; the details are WAY over my head, but I guess I absorbed the root cause of the disruptions somehow, and quite possibly took those memories and experiences with it. I would like to give them back to your retainers if possible; if you think it's worth attempting, seek me out and we can try whatever you think might work, within reason."

- Murasa Minamitsu"
e
 > Add that there was another person besides us being the most affected by The Incident and The Formless One,and having to work harder to help resolving it, and that is Yukari Yakumo,which also serves to explain why she argued with you so fervently and heavily.

> Give back the letter to Mai and Satono specifying to keep it with them and deliver it to Okina when the right time comes: whenever the heated argument is over and  there is enough calm & focus.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 03:30:36 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #512 on: April 10, 2023, 06:21:03 AM »
> Do not add anything about Yukari, we do not want to get tied up in the aftermath of the argument happening right now.

« Reply #513 on: April 10, 2023, 05:54:57 PM »
> Wince at the argument.
> "Thanks."

- Murasa Minamitsu"

//  :sweat: Belated,but still  :heart: HOLY HAPPY EASTER to you all and all MotK  :faith: ! //e
 > Add that there was another person besides us being the most affected by The Incident and The Formless One,and having to work harder to help resolving it, and that is Yukari Yakumo,which also serves to explain why she argued with you so fervently and heavily.

> Give back the letter to Mai and Satono specifying to keep it with them and deliver it to Okina when the right time comes: whenever the heated argument is over and  there is enough calm & focus.

> Do not add anything about Yukari, we do not want to get tied up in the aftermath of the argument happening right now.

Happy Post-Easter yinz

>You write a quick letter and hand it off to the dancers.
>"We'll get it to her, we promise!" says Mai.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #514 on: April 10, 2023, 05:57:23 PM »
> "Great, thank you. Good luck with, uh, all that out there."

« Reply #515 on: April 11, 2023, 02:41:19 PM »
> "Great, thank you. Good luck with, uh, all that out there."

>"I think they're slowing down, actually!" Satono says. Whether she is actually hopeful or putting on a brave face is hard to say.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #516 on: April 11, 2023, 03:07:07 PM »
> Get up if we were sitting.
> "Here's hoping. In the meantime, we'll get out of your hair."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #517 on: April 13, 2023, 04:27:37 PM »

> Ask if it is possible to Wait some time to hear out how " the argument" is going on or ,from their experience,is it would be overstaying our welcome

> Can we "feel" if Stargazer is still "resting" or has "awakened"?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #518 on: April 14, 2023, 03:17:47 AM »

> Ask if it is possible to Wait some time to hear out how " the argument" is going on or ,from their experience,is it would be overstaying our welcome

> Can we "feel" if Stargazer is still "resting" or has "awakened"?

>"Yeah, you can stay if you want, I guess," Mai says, "Since you helped out and everything."
>"But you don't have to?" Satono adds.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #519 on: April 14, 2023, 03:22:18 AM »
> Glance over at Tojiko, to see how she's taking that offer.

« Reply #520 on: April 18, 2023, 02:57:05 AM »
> Glance over at Tojiko, to see how she's taking that offer.

>Tojiko seems to be just listening. When she notices you glance over, she says, "I guess it's a question of just how seriously we want to talk with them against how badly we want to go home and have dinner."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #521 on: April 18, 2023, 03:08:23 AM »
> "...I think giving Lady Matara that note will suffice. I was ready to collapse into bed a while ago."

« Reply #522 on: April 21, 2023, 12:54:03 AM »
> "...I think giving Lady Matara that note will suffice. I was ready to collapse into bed a while ago."

>Tojiko nods. "I could really do with dinner, myself."

>_

« Reply #523 on: April 21, 2023, 11:48:55 AM »
>"I think we'll be going, I really need to get back to my friends at the temple. And get some rest, it feels like today has lasted years. Thanks for your hospitality"
>Return to the gap that brought us here.

« Reply #524 on: April 22, 2023, 02:33:18 PM »
>"I think we'll be going, I really need to get back to my friends at the temple. And get some rest, it feels like today has lasted years. Thanks for your hospitality"
>Return to the gap that brought us here.

>"You're welcome!" says Mai, as she takes the letter.
>You and Tojiko make your way back toward the gap, which still quietly lingers in the hallway. It seems Yukari is shouting something at Okina about familiars; it sounds defensive.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #525 on: April 23, 2023, 01:41:45 AM »
> Put just an iota of extra pep in our step to get away from the awkwardness.
> Head through that gap! (Remember to close our eyes.)

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #526 on: April 24, 2023, 03:57:00 PM »
// I am left wondering if it  the best course of action would have been to " enter that room and witness the,at least until allowed,the heated argument"//

> Do we "feel" Has Stargazer been "dormant" up to this point or has she "awakened? t

> Before leaving,pause a moment and focus on whatever Okina and Yukari are arguing about right now.
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #527 on: April 26, 2023, 05:12:12 AM »
> Do we "feel" Has Stargazer been "dormant" up to this point or has she "awakened? t

> Before leaving,pause a moment and focus on whatever Okina and Yukari are arguing about right now.

>She is dormant. You think that this is probably her "default" state, so to speak.
>As near as you can tell, it seems Okina is saying some rather cutting things about Yukari and things she's done to or with Ran. Yukari is cutting in with a few angry retorts, but Okina seems to hold the momentum of the squabble right now.

> Put just an iota of extra pep in our step to get away from the awkwardness.
> Head through that gap! (Remember to close our eyes.)

>You step out, and back into the library of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. The comparative silence practically roars in your ears, as Remilia regards you with open curiosity, while Patchouli studiously ignores you as she has been.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #528 on: April 26, 2023, 12:36:45 PM »
> Grimace at Remilia while shaking our head.
> "You don't want to go in there."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #529 on: April 27, 2023, 02:44:53 PM »

> Add :" Unless whoever wiilingly goes is someone with great patience,timing and talents  for mediating peace for 2 ".
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #530 on: April 28, 2023, 03:47:32 AM »

> Add :" Unless whoever wiilingly goes is someone with great patience,timing and talents  for mediating peace for 2 ".

>"Well first, congratulations on surviving," says Remilia. "Secondly, you must absolutely tell Us everything."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #531 on: April 28, 2023, 04:26:12 AM »
> "Uh."
> Look to the gap, then back to Remilia.
> "Lady Yakumo and Lady Matara are having a very personal shouting match. I'm pretty sure they're so angry with each other they've completely forgotten about danmaku and are just trying to kill each other with words."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #532 on: April 30, 2023, 02:29:10 AM »
>"Well first, congratulations on surviving," says Remilia. "Secondly, you must absolutely tell Us everything."

>_
> "Uh."
> "Lady Yakumo and Lady Matara are having a very personal shouting match. I'm pretty sure they're so angry with each other they've completely forgotten about danmaku and are just trying to kill each other with words."

> Narrate, based on our experiences, how it is a very sensible subject for both of them highlighting the labor and stakes for on 1 hand Yukari and on the other 1 Okina, leading up to the heated argument clash of now.

> Then Kindly ask Tojiko if she has more to insightfully add or clarify about, also kindly thanking her  in any case considering her very helpful wupport from start to finish.
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #533 on: May 02, 2023, 12:37:35 AM »
> "Uh."
> Narrate, based on our experiences, how it is a very sensible subject for both of them highlighting the labor and stakes for on 1 hand Yukari and on the other 1 Okina, leading up to the heated argument clash of now.

> Then Kindly ask Tojiko if she has more to insightfully add or clarify about, also kindly thanking her  in any case considering her very helpful wupport from start to finish.

>Remilia throws back her head and gives an uncharacteristic cackle. "Oh! How perfect! We can just imagine it now! Sakuya! Sakuya! I need something to drink!"
>Within a heartbeat, Sakuya is there, bearing a tray with a goblet of what you assume is red wine. "Mistress," she says, offering it to the vampire.
>"Thank you, thank you," Remilia says, taking it and having a dainty sip, before breaking into a fit of snickers.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #534 on: May 02, 2023, 01:52:00 AM »
>"Um...I'm...going to head home, I think. If that's okay. That entire experience was...really uncomfortable, not gonna lie."

« Reply #535 on: May 02, 2023, 10:35:38 PM »
>"Um...I'm...going to head home, I think. If that's okay. That entire experience was...really uncomfortable, not gonna lie."

>"By all means," Remilia says, sipping her drink again. "Ah, what a lovely evening, thank you, Captain."
>Patchouli, not looking up, gives you a little nod. Tojiko, you note, seems a bit off guard after that outburst and would probably appreciate leaving quickly as well.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #536 on: May 04, 2023, 02:42:30 PM »
> Exchange an unnerved glance with Tojiko, then look back to Remilia.
> "You're quite welcome. By your leave, then."
> Head out of the library, doing our best to not pick up the pace in an effort to get away from this as fast as possible.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #537 on: May 05, 2023, 12:43:04 PM »
> Head out of the library, doing our best to not pick up the pace in an effort to get away from this as fast as possible.
> Give another grateful thanks for their help & hospitality,another look at the gap and its surroundings,then backtrack in pair through the Mansion to the Gate.
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #538 on: May 06, 2023, 01:41:15 AM »

> Give another grateful thanks for their help & hospitality,another look at the gap and its surroundings,then backtrack in pair through the Mansion to the Gate.

>"Do have a good evening, both of you," Remilia says.
>The gap remains. You wonder when Yukari will remember to close it?
>The two of you depart, as you look around you get a glance of Flandre, with a basset hound at her heels, making her way between the shelves in some section or other; you have no idea which.
>You take care not to look like you're trying to flee, but once you shut the library doors behind you, Tojiko says, "...I can't believe she chortled like that. The Prince always gave me the impression she was more dignified than this..."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #539 on: May 06, 2023, 04:13:37 AM »
> "Yeah, that...sure did happen, huh?"