~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure

<< < (99/114) > >>

Kilgamayan:
> Frown a bit.
> "...Nothing rings a bell, huh?"

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 02, 2023, 02:26:04 AM ---> Frown a bit.
> "...Nothing rings a bell, huh?"

--- End quote ---

>"Maybe some of that sounds a little familiar?" says Satono. "I don't know."

>_

Kilgamayan:
> "Mmm. Well, if they really are your experiences, I guess it would make sense if you don't remember them, if they were just floating around wherever that was."

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 02, 2023, 11:38:07 AM ---> "Mmm. Well, if they really are your experiences, I guess it would make sense if you don't remember them, if they were just floating around wherever that was."

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on April 02, 2023, 05:22:47 AM --->"Maybe some of that sounds a little familiar?" says Satono. "I don't know."

>_

--- End quote ---
> "Well, Okina should know to a degree but she and Yukari are not calm enough to go and ask about nor this would help...  "

>Thoughtfully: "... although... to help things along somehow... there was that mention about "secret list of ingredients to be gathered by you 2"... do you recall what those were and any"recommendations or advices about"?

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 02, 2023, 11:38:07 AM ---> "Mmm. Well, if they really are your experiences, I guess it would make sense if you don't remember them, if they were just floating around wherever that was."

--- End quote ---

>"Makes sense...right?" Mai says.

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on April 02, 2023, 07:50:34 PM ---> "Well, Okina should know to a degree but she and Yukari are not calm enough to go and ask about nor this would help...  "

>Thoughtfully: "... although... to help things along somehow... there was that mention about "secret list of ingredients to be gathered by you 2"... do you recall what those were and any"recommendations or advices about"?

--- End quote ---

>"We had a list," says Satono. "But, you know..."

>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version