~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure

<< < (79/114) > >>

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on February 01, 2023, 07:36:23 AM ---> "I remember that ,when we first met Yukari,she mentioned that ,when this issue was over,she was going to visit and talk to Okina...is it best we get back to her to mention this new insight for" that mentioned or a later visit",then?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on February 02, 2023, 02:17:21 AM --->"So if we get the chance I'll ask Yukari if she knows something about it. I don't think there's anything close to a chance that Okina will admit to anything if we can even talk to her..."

--- End quote ---

>Tojiko nods. "Should we tell her? Yukari, I mean?"

>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on February 02, 2023, 02:17:21 AM --->"So if we get the chance I'll ask Yukari if she knows something about it. I don't think there's anything close to a chance that Okina will admit to anything if we can even talk to her..."

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on February 02, 2023, 06:41:01 AM --->Tojiko nods. "Should we tell her? Yukari, I mean?"

>_

--- End quote ---

>Nod:"Yes, If we can reach where her we should."

>Where should Yukari be around this time?

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on February 05, 2023, 01:44:37 AM --->Nod:"Yes, If we can reach where her we should."

>Where should Yukari be around this time?

--- End quote ---

>Heaven only knows. But the last you saw her, only a little bit ago, she was at Scarlet Devil Mansion.

>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on February 06, 2023, 04:25:22 AM --->Heaven only knows. But the last you saw her, only a little bit ago, she was at Scarlet Devil Mansion.

>_

--- End quote ---
> "We could still find Yukari at the Scarlet Mansion if we hurry now...".

> If Tojiko agrees,swifly fly to the Mansion's Gate.

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on February 07, 2023, 07:34:12 PM ---> "We could still find Yukari at the Scarlet Mansion if we hurry now...".

> If Tojiko agrees,swifly fly to the Mansion's Gate.

--- End quote ---

>Tojiko just gives a nod.
>Flying from Eientei to about anywhere, thankfully, is must faster and easier than flying to Eientei. It also helps that Scarlet Devil Mansion is not terribly far from the Bamboo Forest of the Lost to begin with.
>Approaching the mansion, you see that Meiling is still in her position. She gives you a wave, and starts to open the gates as you approach. '"Forgot something, eh?" She says, gesturing toward the open gateway.

>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version