~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure

<< < (77/114) > >>

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on January 22, 2023, 06:16:51 AM --->"Oh you mean like with the stuff they nicked from Eientei?"

--- End quote ---

>"Kind of," says Tojiko. "But the way you said it, it sounded like she had tried things before the whole Eientei attaclk."

>_

Yaersulf:
>"Oh yeah I guess she did mention something about that. Though I don't remember her having too much to say about it, which isn't terribly surprising."

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on January 22, 2023, 07:07:16 AM --->"Oh yeah I guess she did mention something about that. Though I don't remember her having too much to say about it, which isn't terribly surprising."

--- End quote ---

>Tojiko nods. "Well, it obviously didn't work, but..."

>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on January 22, 2023, 07:09:24 AM --->Tojiko nods. "Well, it obviously didn't work, but..."

>_

--- End quote ---

> There could still be some loose ends regarding the 'ingredients and methods employed before Doremy having being pushed to be involved?'"

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 23, 2023, 09:27:22 PM ---> There could still be some loose ends regarding the 'ingredients and methods employed before Doremy having being pushed to be involved?'"

--- End quote ---

>"Maybe," Tojiko says. "But I was thinking...what if that was the cause of all this?"

>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version