Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 150085 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #540 on: March 24, 2023, 12:28:13 AM »
Aya:

> "The two fairies that have been traveling with us. One of them has been keeping us thawed. But it sounds they wish to pursue their budding romance elsewhere. As for the kasha, she could have come with us."

Eternity:

> "Let's do it! I wanna be warm again!"

Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "Then I guess we can sit here and do nothing and wait for something to happen to us."

---

Seki:

> "For whatever my opinion is worth, I think we should check on the ship, in case someone is frozen and needs rescuing."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 12:55:51 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #541 on: March 24, 2023, 01:16:58 AM »
Aya:

> "The two fairies that have been traveling with us. One of them has been keeping us thawed. But it sounds they wish to pursue their budding romance elsewhere. As for the kasha, she could have come with us."

Eternity:

> "Let's do it! I wanna be warm again!"

Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "Then I guess we can sit here and do nothing and wait for something to happen to us."

---

Seki:

> "For whatever my opinion is worth, I think we should check on the ship, in case someone is frozen and needs rescuing."
Aya:

> "Doesn't sound like any of our business." Megumu says. "And if you think she'll accept such an invite. I doubt so. This is her home after all."

Eternity:

> "Okay. Just hope Master can actually get here..." Piece says.

Ami:

> "Is there something wrong with that?" Suzaku questions. "There's nothing we can do thatd be useful right now."

Seki:

> "Alright. Lead the way."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #542 on: March 24, 2023, 01:20:49 AM »
Aya:

> Shrug.
> "At this point, I'm not going to ask anyway. But all that being said, it seems like we're about to be stuck down here with everyone else, which means Momoyo and Chimata are off the table regardless."

Eternity:

> "She poofed into place last time, right? She can probably do it again."

Ami:

> "No, if we cant do anything then we can't do anything. I just figured we might want to prepare for the eventuality that we can do something. But if no one else wants to, I'm content to sit down and hope my brain isn't permanently broken."

---

Seki:

> Head toward the lake with the boat.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 12:33:18 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #543 on: March 29, 2023, 01:37:21 AM »
Aya:

> Shrug.
> "At this point, I'm not going to ask anyway. But all that being said, it seems like we're about to be stuck down here with everyone else, which means Momoyo and Chimata are off the table regardless."

Eternity:

> "She poofed into place last time, right? She can probably do it again."

Ami:

> "No, if we cant do anything then we can't do anything. I just figured we might want to prepare for the eventuality that we can do something. But if no one else wants to, I'm content to sit down and hope my brain isn't permanently broken."

---

Seki:

> Head toward the lake with the boat.

Eternity:

> "Now that I think about it, maybe it's dangerous for her to pop up here..." Piece says after a bit.

Aya:

> "If that's the case, maybe you can get some pity out of Orin and get the fairies to at least follow you around. Doubt she'll let them if you mention eating them." Megumu explains. "But if you save it for when she's out of earshot, you'll probably convince them."
> "Are you encouraging such?" Tenma questions, curiously.
> "No, just stating the obvious expectation by now..."
> You feel smaller... Did they already ditch you? If so, how? You don't think either of them can teleport...

Ami:

> "She's your friend, right? Maybe she can help refresh you on things."
> "It seems just better to prepare... But part of me feels like helping you out with that instead would..." Suzaku thinks. "Feel better?"

Seki:

> You start for the boat...
> Along the way, you notice a group present near the entrance up to it...
> There's the big fairy Cirno was with. Those other two with the big one. Three smaller fairies, and some familiar faces from in that underground cave.
> "Beating her up won't solve it..." The big fairy speaks in an annoyed tone.
> "You're just trying to protect her." A blonde fairy speaks.
> "It would've been solved earlier when that demon fairy hybrid lady pulled her soul out. Since it wasn't, we're thinking of other ways."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #544 on: March 29, 2023, 01:46:08 AM »
Aya:

> Frown for a moment.
> "Pardon me, my Lord."
> Put Tenma down, and reach into ourselves, feeling for Larva or Piece.

Ami:

> How do we feel?

---

Seki:

> Oh, that last one sounds like they're talking about us.
> "Hmm? You need my help with something?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #545 on: March 29, 2023, 02:07:38 AM »
Aya:

> Frown for a moment.
> "Pardon me, my Lord."
> Put Tenma down, and reach into ourselves, feeling for Larva or Piece.

Ami:

> How do we feel?

---

Seki:

> Oh, that last one sounds like they're talking about us.
> "Hmm? You need my help with something?"
Aya:

> You set Tenma down again, and check...
> Neither of them are present...

Eternity:

> "Huh?!" Piece jumps in surprise, as you feel someone over your shoulder. "H-Hey, is Ay-"
> "Well I wasn't too busy for my sweet Clownpiece. Of course I'd make it when you called- huh?" You hear Hecatia. "What did you say?"
> "Is Aya alright?"
> "Oh. Yes, probably."
> This place feels warmer than the place you were in earlier. Actually, a bit hot.
> The surroundings look a bit clearer, too. Is this actually Clownpiece's home?

Ami:

> A bit annoyed. What with trying to be helpful ending up with nothing really useful being gained, Aya leaving anyways, being unable to properly help further, and also losing a bit of your mind...
> Maybe you ought to be more annoyed, now that you think about the events leading up to now...

Seki:

> "Ah, you're here. That makes another group. I assume Remilia and the others are in there, too?" The big fairy questions.
> "It seems Aya has failed to relay the meeting place to others..." Sakuya comments.
> "Actually, there seems to be another issue, aside from the cold..."
> "Gensokyo's all split up, and it's almost impossible to get from one place to another." The lighter blonde fairy, or you suppose the former would be orange haired, explains.
> "Then how did the three of you possibly make it here..." One of the others present asks.
> "Hmhm. It's not just Cirno that changed. The Three Fairies of Light are stronger than ever!" The orange fairy exclaims.
> "We probably couldn't do it if we were still underground. We are the Three Fairies of Light, after all..." The brunette fairy claims.
> "That doesn't explain anything." Patchouli comments from the cart.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #546 on: March 29, 2023, 02:12:43 AM »
Aya:

> Pull our hand back out.
> "Yep, they're gone."
> Shrug.
> "Guess we're stuck here."

Eternity:

> "Whoa...this place is way warmer! Where are we?!"

Ami:

> Frown deeper.
> "...No I don't, actually. What was the point of all this in the end? Why are we even here? What did we accomplish aside from giving me brain damage?"

---

Seki:

> Look around. Do we recognize anyone else here?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #547 on: March 29, 2023, 02:39:50 AM »
Aya:

> Pull our hand back out.
> "Yep, they're gone."
> Shrug.
> "Guess we're stuck here."

Eternity:

> "Whoa...this place is way warmer! Where are we?!"

Ami:

> Frown deeper.
> "...No I don't, actually. What was the point of all this in the end? Why are we even here? What did we accomplish aside from giving me brain damage?"

---

Seki:

> Look around. Do we recognize anyone else here?
Aya:

> "That was... frighteningly quick. They could probably solve one of the incidents if they're capable of that." Megumu speaks.

Eternity:

> "Clownpiece's hell, so she calls it." Hecatia speaks. "What did you want, actually?"
> "Well, since there were a ton of people already trying to fix the incidents, we thought we could take a break and enjoy a date. Hell would be a great place because it's warmer than out here." Clownpiece explains.

Ami:

> "We... Maybe it wasn't such a good idea..." Suzaku considers.
> "There are other people out there already trying their best to fix things." One of the two ladies says. "You guys shouldn't risk you lives to be like them."
> "Some people are just more useful than others."
> "W-Well, I wouldn't put it like that... but sis isn't entirely wrong."

Seki:

> You try to remember those present...
> The big fairy's name was Daiyousei. There's Koa, a devil. Cirno, no longer small. That demon-like woman who you think was called Shinki. Byakuren, which may mean this ship could be that temple, too... Some blonde with earmuffs and her hair like ears. Another blonde, you think that's the puppeteer occasionally in the village.
> Ah, Miko and Alice, respectively. You don't think you caught their names before, but you should probably be careful about calling out their names while riding this...
> Your abilities also seem to help you identify those three fairies as Sunny Milk, Luna Child, and Star Sapphire.
> The two fairies near Daiyousei still haven't had their names fully decided yet. Given the big fairy got upset with you over almost giving them names early, you suppose she's still saving it for a special occasion. You can still make out Misha Rose and Shizune Bluer as part of their names, though.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #548 on: March 29, 2023, 02:47:42 AM »
Aya:

> Shrug.
> "Fairies just be like that sometimes. And that was before Gensokyo went to pot. They've beefed up substantially, if who I've seen so far is any indication."
> Cross our arms in front of us.
> "So. Not to point out the obvious, but we have an existential problem on our hands, and you two are the two biggest decision-makers available. What do we do?"

Eternity:

> "Yeah! ...Though I do still feel kinda bad for leaving Miss Aya to just freeze out there..."
> Look mildly concerned.
> "That's not going to dock me hero points, is it? I only just started this journey..."

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Have a seat up against the wall, holding our head in one hand, half in trying to take care of it, half in aggravation.
> "I'd almost rather just be frozen, honestly. At least then I'd only regain consciousness when this was all fixed and I could just go about my life again, instead of watching the minutes tick by while imprisoned with people I barely knew even before I got scrambled."
> Look at our hosts.
> "Uh, no offense."

---

Seki:

> Point at Cirno.
> "Hey, wait, you're not small anymore."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #549 on: March 29, 2023, 03:07:18 AM »
Aya:

> Shrug.
> "Fairies just be like that sometimes. And that was before Gensokyo went to pot. They've beefed up substantially, if who I've seen so far is any indication."
> Cross our arms in front of us.
> "So. Not to point out the obvious, but we have an existential problem on our hands, and you two are the two biggest decision-makers available. What do we do?"

Eternity:

> "Yeah! ...Though I do still feel kinda bad for leaving Miss Aya to just freeze out there..."
> Look mildly concerned.
> "That's not going to dock me hero points, is it? I only just started this journey..."

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Have a seat up against the wall, holding our head in one hand, half in trying to take care of it, half in aggravation.
> "I'd almost rather just be frozen, honestly. At least then I'd only regain consciousness when this was all fixed and I could just go about my life again, instead of watching the minutes tick by while imprisoned with people I barely knew even before I got scrambled."
> Look at our hosts.
> "Uh, no offense."

---

Seki:

> Point at Cirno.
> "Hey, wait, you're not small anymore."
Aya:

> "You do outnumber the zombie fairies and animals here..." You hear Tsukasa. "Given you three are the ones in the most power and authority, you can do whatever you want with the rest down here."
> "She's right. We do have some luxury of choice..." Megumu adds.

Eternity:

> "There were other fairies and people not frozen out there. She'll be fine." Clownpiece waves.
> "You're going to get docked major points and put into villain territory if you both think it's fine to just go on a date while everyone else is working hard." Hecatia sounds displeased.
> "Huh? But shouldn't it be okay because everyone else is already working hard?" Piece questions.

Ami:

> "None taken. We're used to that."
> "Both barely being known and wanting to just get through this."
> "Ah, right. I think we were supposed to note stuff down for when Aya returns or something." Suzaku speaks. "I don't remember if it was you or me that was supposed to though. But at least we know we didn't go there for nothing."
> "Still, was it a good idea on her part?"
> "Erm..." Suzaku considers.

Seki:

> "She's back to how she was before." Daiyousei answers.
> "Sorry about all of this..." Cirno actually speaks for herself. "I was being really stupid and selfish even before I caused this incident. I think I know a way to fix it, though. I pretty much caused it by making the cold in Gensokyo freeze everyone that wasn't a fairy. I can't fix it alone, though. If we can get some way to help me overpower what I did before in manipulating this cold, or get enough heat to burn it all away, it should solve the problem. This other incident might make that easier. Maybe we don't have to do all of Gensokyo at once, at least."
> "No guarantee that others aren't trying to stop that incident first, though." Daiyousei says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #550 on: March 29, 2023, 03:14:05 AM »
Aya:

> Frown.
> "Setting aside that I refuse to give anyone orders that isn't already willing to do what I'd be asking of them, my question was more about what options we have for dealing with the current situation. What action plans are available? What specific things would you two even tell them to do that would improve our situation?"

Eternity:

> "In my defense, I wanted to do the date while we were inside Miss Aya..."

Ami:

> Oh, right, that. Check to see if we have the notebook.

---

Seki:

> "Uh."
> Look back at the carriage, then back at Cirno.
> "If you need overpowering, they're way more suited for that than me. I just work here."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #551 on: March 29, 2023, 03:42:28 AM »
Aya:

> Frown.
> "Setting aside that I refuse to give anyone orders that isn't already willing to do what I'd be asking of them, my question was more about what options we have for dealing with the current situation. What action plans are available? What specific things would you two even tell them to do that would improve our situation?"

Eternity:

> "In my defense, I wanted to do the date while we were inside Miss Aya..."

Ami:

> Oh, right, that. Check to see if we have the notebook.

---

Seki:

> "Uh."
> Look back at the carriage, then back at Cirno.
> "If you need overpowering, they're way more suited for that than me. I just work here."
Aya:

> "We could-"
> "We could investigate those that somehow got here even though this place shouldn't reach anywhere else." Tenma gestures out of the palace. "Can't you at least feel that sudden momentary breeze, Aya? The question is-"
> "Are we fast enough?" Megumu considers.
> "No. It's if they're willing to work with us and keep us from freezing, too."
> You don't notice any breeze, though...

Eternity:

> "One, that seems very rude to the person you're inside of. Two, that isn't much better..."
> "Unn... Sorry." Piece speaks.
> "What am I supposed to do with you two now..." Hecatia puts a hand to her head.

Ami:

> You check for a notebook...
> You do seem to possess one. It doesn't seem to have a lot from your trip though... Did you forget to note things down in it!?

Seki:

> "None of us are actually that great at... supporting others. We're better at our own strength." Remilia states. "Best we have for support are Patchouli and Meiling. Perhaps you too, given you were able to free all of us from freezing."
> "Koa is better at such than I am." Patchouli mentions.
> "At any rate, we're looking for someone good at powering fairies up, powering up cold, or possessing a great amount of firepower." Koa speaks.
> "If there's a method for protecting everyone from it, Koa and I could probably conjure up a royal flare that would get rid of all of the cold from here." Patchouli considers.
> You wonder if Kagerou and Wakasagihime are fine...
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #552 on: March 29, 2023, 03:47:13 AM »
Aya:

> Take a few moments while they work their plans out, and focus on trying to feel for winds.

Eternity:

> "Unn...sorry."

Ami:

> Heave a heavier sigh than before.
> Hold the notebook out to Suzaku.
> "We didn't get much of anything."

---

Seki:

> "Someone good at powering fairies up? Don't we have that weirdo pervert tengu for that?"
> Glance out across the lake for any signs of Hime. ...Maybe she's floated to the surface if she's frozen?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 03:58:13 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #553 on: April 06, 2023, 07:27:15 AM »
Aya:

> Take a few moments while they work their plans out, and focus on trying to feel for winds.

Eternity:

> "Unn...sorry."

Ami:

> Heave a heavier sigh than before.
> Hold the notebook out to Suzaku.
> "We didn't get much of anything."

---

Seki:

> "Someone good at powering fairies up? Don't we have that weirdo pervert tengu for that?"
> Glance out across the lake for any signs of Hime. ...Maybe she's floated to the surface if she's frozen?
Aya:

> You try, but don't notice anything...
> "We could have one of us stay here and get help if the others don't return after a bit." Megumu offers. "Given that Aya seems to be enjoying your company a lot, and you were the one that noticed anything..." She looks over at Tenma.

Eternity:

> "Hm... Alright... I'll let you go. You two can enjoy your playdate together. I'm sure you didn't mean anything bad."
> "Okay... but Master, are you going to take us back to-"
> "No no, don't worry about me." Hecatia interrupts, starting to leave the room. "Just as I'm sure you two will find a way to enjoy yourselves, I'm sure I'll be able to manage the problems I have to deal with."
> You think she's being genuine rather than sarcastic... But you feel a bit of spite behind her words.

Ami:

> "Ah.."
> "Geez, could you guys stop being so gloomy?" One of the girls questions. "You're making a big deal out of little. You're still alive and able bodied. It's not like you were about to lose your entire existence or anything. There's probably already been a bunch of people in, or maybe even outside of Gensokyo, that ended up like such."
> "Erm... She means that you can still make up for anything that went poorly since you came back in one piece." The other lady explains.

Seki:

> "There's a tengu that can power fairies up?" Cirno questions. "I think there could be a strong alliance if they made use of that..."
> You peer over the lake...
> No mermaid in sight, as far as you can see.
>_
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 07:31:52 AM by Neovereign »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #554 on: April 06, 2023, 10:50:50 AM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit in confused irritation.
> "...I don't feel any breeze..."

Eternity:

> "...sorry..."

Ami:

> "...I just don't know."

---

Seki:

> How well endowed is Cirno?
> "Can't your speedy grabby handsy friend do something like that? She seemed particularly attached to you in the limited interactions we've had today."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 11:03:13 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #555 on: April 12, 2023, 04:42:30 PM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit in confused irritation.
> "...I don't feel any breeze..."

Eternity:

> "...sorry..."

Ami:

> "...I just don't know."

---

Seki:

> How well endowed is Cirno?
> "Can't your speedy grabby handsy friend do something like that? She seemed particularly attached to you in the limited interactions we've had today."
Aya:

> "Hm... I swear I felt one. Maybe I'm just losing my touch."
> "Not at all lord Tenma! I'm sure you noticed something." Megumu speaks.

Eternity:

> "Okay we'll help with your business, master!" Piece shouts.
> "Huh?"
> "You're clearly not happy with us and are gonna punish us in some way, right? You were gonna leave us here, on top of that, right? Why don't we just make it up by helping you with what you sound so busy with? " Piece sounds fed up.
> "Not exactly. But for the most part, yes. I don't know if your friend shares your sudden enthusiasm to make up, though..." Hecatia states. "And I won't make you two do my work."
> "Is there already a bunch of people working on it?"
> "...Well..."

Ami:

> The two don't say anything in response.

Seki:

> She's pretty modest. You expect a fairy to ever only get as big as this, not like Daiyousei there...
> "Aya? I never heard her powering fairies up..."
> "If it's cold, there's Letty Whiterock. In fact, Alice, aren't you capable of such magic?" Daiyousei asks.
> "Her grimoire holds all kinds-"
> "Ahem!" Alice interrupts Shinki. "I suppose I could be a source of fire, but I don't think I'd add enough cold control alongside Cirno."
>_
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 04:44:52 PM by Kilgamayan »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #556 on: April 12, 2023, 04:48:58 PM »
Aya:

> "I'd certainly believe you did and I just missed it. Or maybe it was just a temporary opening for wherever it came from. ...I suppose I could focus entirely on feeling for it if/when it arrives again, assuming I can do so somewhere that won't freeze me solid again."

Eternity:

> Shrug.
> "Piece did a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to do, even if she was asleep for most of it. It's only fair I do something she wants to do in return, right?"
> "Though, do you have a way to keep Miss Aya from freezing again? She kinda needed me to do that for her."

Ami:

> "...I don't suppose this place has any spare guest bedrooms you're willing to lend? I think I'd just rather take a nap and hopefully just wake up to a fixed brain and a fixed Gensokyo."

---

Seki:

> "Come to think of it, why isn't Aya with you now? She was fawning over you earlier, wasn't she?"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 05:38:13 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #557 on: April 13, 2023, 12:07:08 AM »
Aya:

> "I'd certainly believe you did and I just missed it. Or maybe it was just a temporary opening for wherever it came from. ...I suppose I could focus entirely on feeling for it if/when it arrives again, assuming I can do so somewhere that won't freeze me solid again."

Eternity:

> Shrug.
> "Piece did a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to do, even if she was asleep for most of it. It's only fair I do something she wants to do in return, right?"
> "Though, do you have a way to keep Miss Aya from freezing again? She kinda needed me to do that for her."

Ami:

> "...I don't suppose this place has any spare guest bedrooms you're willing to lend? I think I'd just rather take a nap and hopefully just wake up to a fixed brain and a fixed Gensokyo."

---

Seki:

> "Come to think of it, why isn't Aya with you now? She was fawning over you earlier, wasn't she?"
Aya:

> "I'll check it out myself then. If it's nothing and I'm not back in a few minutes, I'm sure you'll come up with something." Tenma speaks. And with just that, she takes off.
> "It would be kinda funny if she was so confident just now, yet didn't find anything..." Megumu murmurs. "But it's not like we're in a hopeless situation, so I'm still sure she noticed something."

Eternity:

> "Aya? I suppose she's covering this whole thing too. Well, we can drop by her and see if she wants to help, too, as well as see if she's fine or not."

Ami:

> "There's a-"
> "Ah, you two came back out. Welcome back." You hear another person down the hallway. Again, with someone else beside them.
> "It sounds like they're ready to turn in for a while. Perhaps we shouldn't bother them." Of the two, the one with less red in her clothing states.
> "Really? Earlier, it sounded like they were wanting to get up and do something."
> "Were you eavesdropping on us?" One of the two beside you questions the newcomers.
> "Sorta. We just wanted to talk about something we noticed that was interesting."
> "Don't get your hopes up. There's still the cold if we even find a way to leave here..."

Seki:

> "I'm sure she had her own business to get to with the rest of the Tengu." Miko speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #558 on: April 13, 2023, 12:43:34 AM »
Aya:

> Float up into the air a bit toward where Lord Tenma went (but don't follow them out).
> "Maybe...but I hope they found something. It would be nice for something to go our way."
> Suddenly turn around and divebomb Boss feet-first, aiming our legs on either side of her head. Once we've pressed our body against her face, stop immediately and clamp our thighs on either side of her head, locking her face in place stuffed into a particular location.
> "Hi Boss! I missed you~"

Eternity:

> "I think she's doing stuff with the other tengu. But no harm in asking!"

Ami:

> Sit up proper.
> "Is there something we can do?"

---

Seki:

> "Oh."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #559 on: April 13, 2023, 12:59:33 AM »
Aya:

> Float up into the air a bit toward where Lord Tenma went (but don't follow them out).
> "Maybe...but I hope they found something. It would be nice for something to go our way."
> Suddenly turn around and divebomb Boss feet-first, aiming our legs on either side of her head. Once we've pressed our body against her face, stop immediately and clamp our thighs on either side of her head, locking her face in place stuffed into a particular location.
> "Hi Boss! I missed you~"

Eternity:

> "I think she's doing stuff with the other tengu. But no harm in asking!"

Ami:

> Sit up proper.
> "Is there something we can do?"

---

Seki:

> "Oh."
Aya:

> "We at least have all the Tengu-"
> You interrupt Megumu's speech by crashing into her.
> "Ngh, really now? Was Lord Tenma that much of a stick in the mud?" Megumu responds, holding onto you a bit in surprise from the divebomb.

Eternity:

> "Are you sure about that? I recall them being pretty territorial. Then again, you were at that former hell place, right, not the mountain?"

Ami:

> "The Prismriver sisters were playing outside when they thought they heard someone comment on their music. They are phantoms though, so it could've been nothing..."
> "It's not much of a lead. What does it matter if someone was responding?"
> "Well, then that'd mean we made contact with someone else not in here. That's a step towards actually getting to other places."
> "But there's still the cold to worry about anyways."

Seki:

> "Given we don't have a full group, it seems we shouldn't start discussing about whether to let this incident persist or not. The moon related one, that is. These other two, we should do something about." Remilia states.
> "Agreed." Daiyousei comments. "Shall we start with trying to have a large enough control over the cold? Koa, Alice, Miss Knowledge, and Cirno. Do you four think it's enough?"
> "For Misty Lake, maybe?" Cirno considers.
> "It'd be nice if there was a way to combine ourselves, rather than having to rely on trying to combine our magic and abilities." Alice speaks. "I've been around all three of you occasionally, but hardly ever cooperated in something."
> "Right. It'll probably take a few tries." Patchouli adds.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #560 on: April 13, 2023, 01:06:04 AM »
Aya:

> ...Based on our knowledge of everything involved, do we think we could fit Boss's head inside ourselves there?
> If we do think we could fit Boss's head without much/any discomfort, do we think we could get her in any further than that? If so, how far?

> "I wouldn't say that. But this is nicer for all three of us~"
> Place a hand on the back of Boss's head and press her forward a little further into ourselves.

Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Yeah."
> Go wide-eyed with realization.
> "Oh! I just remembered! I think I actually could mix our life essences together, Miss Piece's Smart Master! No shot too high for this shooter!"

Ami:

> "Maybe we could try communicating back without heading into the cold?"

--

Seki:

> To Alice: "I don't suppose four souls in one body would do what you're looking for?"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 04:45:25 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #561 on: April 15, 2023, 04:20:27 PM »
Aya:

> ...Based on our knowledge of everything involved, do we think we could fit Boss's head inside ourselves there?
> If we do think we could fit Boss's head without much/any discomfort, do we think we could get her in any further than that? If so, how far?

> "I wouldn't say that. But this is nicer for all three of us~"
> Place a hand on the back of Boss's head and press her forward a little further into ourselves.

Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Yeah."
> Go wide-eyed with realization.
> "Oh! I just remembered! I think I actually could mix our life essences together, Miss Piece's Smart Master! No shot too high for this shooter!"

Ami:

> "Maybe we could try communicating back without heading into the cold?"

--

Seki:

> To Alice: "I don't suppose four souls in one body would do what you're looking for?"
Aya:

> You highly doubt so...
> "All three of us?" Megumu questions

Eternity:

> "Reducing the amount of helping hands isn't something we should be looking for, you know. I thought you said you were sorry about thinking of skirting out on helping?" Hecatia questions.

Ami:

> "That is something... if they can hear the music, maybe they can hear our voices?" The red woman considers.
> "Hm... if not, they are still hearing the music somehow... maybe enough will get them to try and investigate."
> "Yeah, maybe they have a way to get by."

Seki:

> "It may be. It depends on how it ends up. Then again, it's probably too much for a single body to take." Alice responds.
> "Right. At some point, even your capabilities become too much for a body that change is necessary. Either you find a way to change, or you simply hit a limit."
> "It's usually the same for magic." Patchouli adds.
> "It seems it's always the body that's the problem when trying to improve." Alice rests a hand on her chin.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #562 on: April 15, 2023, 04:27:40 PM »
Aya:

> "Yeah. Easier on Lord Tenma if I sink my talons into you instead of them."
> Let go of Boss and land properly on the ground.

Eternity:

> "Oh, no no no! I'm not trying to skip out! I'm just sayin'."

Ami:

> "Where did this happen?"

---

Seki:

> "Well, let me know if you want to try it."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 08:41:07 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #563 on: April 20, 2023, 11:58:27 PM »
Aya:

> "Yeah. Easier on Lord Tenma if I sink my talons into you instead of them."
> Let go of Boss and land properly on the ground.

Eternity:

> "Oh, no no no! I'm not trying to skip out! I'm just sayin'."

Ami:

> "Where did this happen?"

---

Seki:

> "Well, let me know if you want to try it."
Aya:

> "Mm... You think she'll be back in a few minutes, or sooner?" Megumu sits up.

Eternity:

> "Just saying, huh..."

Ami:

> Outside of the castle. On one of the edges."

Saki:

> "Again, the body would be the problem. I'm not for it unless we figure out a solution to that, too." Patchouli speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #564 on: April 21, 2023, 12:23:54 AM »
Aya:

> "Hard to say. Hopefully sooner rather than later."

Eternity:

> "...Yeah..."

Ami:

> "Let's check it out, then."

---

Seki:

> Well, we tried. Let's let someone else suggest ideas.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #565 on: April 22, 2023, 10:42:02 PM »
Aya:

> "Hard to say. Hopefully sooner rather than later."

Eternity:

> "...Yeah..."

Ami:

> "Let's check it out, then."

---

Seki:

> Well, we tried. Let's let someone else suggest ideas.
Aya:

> Megumu doesn't respond immediately. Though that moment is all that's needed to hear someone outside  the palace.
> "Knew it wouldn't be-"
> "Surprised you didn't notice, Aya." Tenma speaks, as she darts into the palace. "Let's go if you don't want to wait around."
> And just as quickly, she leaves, with little explanation.

Eternity:

> "Anyways, Former hell, so it's called."
> Clownpiece nods, and Hecatia grabs the both of you.
> The scenery changes too quickly for you to notice, but you're in a different place from the previous two.
> Speakinf of scenery, there's quite a number of people frozen down here... though you do see a group in the distance still moving, heading for the largest building down here.

Ami:

> "Was it a familiar voice, Raiko?"
> "Was it a guy's voice, or a girl's?
> "Lyrica says it was a guy's." The red woman answers, leading the way.
> "Well that rules out a lot of familiar voices."

Seki:

> "I'm sure you could make a body, Alice dear." Shinki says. "If not, I could."
> "Have you ever bettered that giant doll, actually?" Cirno asks.
> "Somewhat. It's not meant for long excursions at once like resolving an incident without break." Alice says. "But no, I don't think I could make a body that can house even two magician's powers yet."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #566 on: April 22, 2023, 10:48:01 PM »
Aya:

> Scoop Boss up in the regular carry and hurry after Lord Tenma.

Eternity:

> Point at the group in the distance.
> "Hey, unfrozen people!"

Ami:

> Do we know any men?
> Glance over at Suzaka to check to see if she's coming with.
> Then follow along ourselves.

---

Seki:

> Look to Shinki.
> "Uh, I'm probably missing something because I'm not a magic expert, but if you think you can make a suitable body, can't you just make your own body suitable, then?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #567 on: April 25, 2023, 04:29:15 AM »
Aya:

> Scoop Boss up in the regular carry and hurry after Lord Tenma.

Eternity:

> Point at the group in the distance.
> "Hey, unfrozen people!"

Ami:

> Do we know any men?
> Glance over at Suzaka to check to see if she's coming with.
> Then follow along ourselves.

---

Seki:

> Look to Shinki.
> "Uh, I'm probably missing something because I'm not a magic expert, but if you think you can make a suitable body, can't you just make your own body suitable, then?"
Aya:

> You heave Megumu up and chase after Tenma.
> The group appears to be some of those from the castle. Notably, both Yukari and that other one, Merry.
> There's also some further away. Ah, Larva. You suppose she already missed you. Oh how much poor Momizi must miss you by now, then...

Eternity:

> "Oh. Do they have a fairy like you, too?" Piece questions.
> Hey, you can see Aya rushing towards them.

Ami:

> There's some among the Tengu you've seen around. Not too well acquainted with though.
> Suzaku is following along.

Seki:

> "I'm good at creation. Changing things that are already made isn't as nice."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #568 on: April 25, 2023, 10:08:01 AM »
Aya:

> Is Tenshi with them?
> "Oh hey, it's my other traveling party. How 'bout that?"

Eternity:

> Point at Aya.
> "No, but they have my trusty steed!"

Ami:

> Have our memories sufficiently returned that we understand the conundrum of human-eating any better?

---

Seki:

> "Oh, my bad."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #569 on: April 26, 2023, 04:33:53 AM »
Aya:

> Is Tenshi with them?
> "Oh hey, it's my other traveling party. How 'bout that?"

Eternity:

> Point at Aya.
> "No, but they have my trusty steed!"

Ami:

> Have our memories sufficiently returned that we understand the conundrum of human-eating any better?

---

Seki:

> "Oh, my bad."
Aya:

> She doesn't appear to be.
> "Ah, it's hardly been a minute since you left." Yukari speaks. "Seems you had your hands full."
> "Can we get back to where we were going?" Merry asks.
> "We might actually be able to get more helping hands if-"
> "I'm just focused on figuring out how to fix the gap issue. Then I can focus on my other."
> "And we'll help you with that too. But more capable people will make things easier." You hear Shinmyoumaru.
> "Yukari and another version of her are here. We shouldn't be needed - we could've been sticking by Raiko, the Tsukumo sisters, and-"
> "My my, you're quite worried about them. Afraid they'll run into trouble and can't handle themselves?" Yukari questions.

Eternity:

> "Ah, this seems to be quite the group." Hecatia says as she approaches them.
> "Don't know if those two birds are back from their trip yet. Things could get worse if someone else managed to get out."
> "Last I recall, there weren't as many incredible people as myself and my friend in our world." You hear some of the group speaking. "...Okay, maybe there were some incredible people in history, but I mean with peculiar abilities. ...Okay, maybe-"
> "Yeah yeah we get it, the chance still isn't 0."

Ami:

> You try to think as you walk along.
> You know that eating humans isn't something done anymore... and kidnapping is specifically also shaky territory. But you feel a bit weird given that the mountain is supposedly Tengu territory, yet there were sometimes kidnapping?
> "You look troubled." Suzaku says. "Sometimes, you should thinking so hard and just go with things."
> The red woman leads you to the exterior of this structure, and interestingly, another, different red woman comes out from her.
> Followed by a black clad one and a white clad one.
> "You'd better not be messing around Lyrica." The black one states.
> "I'm not. You guys know my music." The red - the smaller red woman, creates an object out of nothing.
> The strange thing floats beside her, and parts of it are depressed in, like buttons or cushions.
> Ah, given the sounds, it seems to be a musical instrument. Though the music isn't that great...? It's not bad, it's just... not something you've heard before, you think.

Seki:

> "She's apparently a goddess. It may be different from magic." Patchouli says.
> "You're going to rely on something like that?" You think you hear Sakuya scoff.
> "Well, we could search for Letty instead..." Daiyousei offers.
>_