~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5

<< < (130/201) > >>

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2023, 03:16:50 PM ---Aya:

> "Oh."
> Blink, then shake our head while patting it on both sides with her hands.
> "Sorry, misunderstood. You can go on ahead. Momi and I will head to the lake ourselves once we find our third musketeer. And maybe even my subordinates, if they've returned from their little adventure."

Eternity:

> "That other lady didn't seem to think so, at least."
> "But! We gotta refocus. What's next for us?"

Ami:

> "We should probably keep looking for Miss Aya. ...Though maybe this is above her paygrade, so to speak, and we should report directly to Lord Tenma or Lady Iizunamaru instead? Hmm. Can you find them? ...And how do you even do that, anyway?"
> If we aren't already, position ourselves so we're flying behind Suzaku with her ankles in easy grabbing range.

---

Seki:

> Look at Miko.
> "Assuming we don't have seven more fresh hells lined up and waiting for us to relax..."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> Yukari waves as she leaves again.
> "I'll try to be of better help this time." Momizi states.

Eternity:

> "We should get back to solving that issue with the moon, as we were in the middle of. Though, how do we make it more fantastic, as she said..." Hecatia considers.

Ami:

> You line up accordingly.
> "I just follow the wind. Sometimes it feels different, like a certain kind. And I recognize that as certain people. Maybe it's from me doing such for so long. Or just something only I can do. With how Aya is on top of her news and incidents, I'd think she could do something similar..."

Seki:

> "We're probably enough to take care of those too, if such happens. Speaking of, perhaps we shouldn't split up like earlier."
> "Yeah..." Daiyousei agrees. "Taking things one at a time seems to be working better than trying multiple at once."
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "I blame myself for that, Momi. But I now have a much better seat for you for that than before, actually."
> Feel the winds for anything that feels like Hatate, Suzaku, or Ami.

Eternity:

> "Should we go back there?"

Ami:

> "Huh...I don't know that I've ever tried that."
> Try feeling the wind around Suzaku, to see if it feels unique in some way.
> "Oh, unrelated, but while we travel, do you mind if I try again what we were trying earlier in that room? Or are you done with that stuff?"
---

Seki:

> Shrug.
> "Fine by me, as much as I don't control where I go."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 10, 2023, 09:50:02 PM ---Aya:

> "I blame myself for that, Momi. But I now have a much better seat for you for that than before, actually."
> Feel the winds for anything that feels like Hatate, Suzaku, or Ami.

Eternity:

> "Should we go back there?"

Ami:

> "Huh...I don't know that I've ever tried that."
> Try feeling the wind around Suzaku, to see if it feels unique in some way.
> "Oh, unrelated, but while we travel, do you mind if I try again what we were trying earlier in that room? Or are you done with that stuff?"
---

Seki:

> Shrug.
> "Fine by me, as much as I don't control where I go."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> Momizi sighs a bit, though her expression doesn't seem the most upset.
> You don't think you could notice something like that. But it's worth a shot.
> ...
> Well, there's a bit of a cooler breeze not too from here that reminds you of Cirno, but otherwise, not much you can notice.

Eternity:

> "No. If that's truly what's wrong with it, we should find a way to fix it, else we'll simply get caught up in it."
> "Do you know anyone more fantastic than yourself, Master?" Clownpiece questions.
> "Hmhm, there's you of course, Piece." Hecatia chuckles, then pauses. "Actually, maybe that could be it..."
> "Is the answer to the moon fairies once again?" Piece asks, seemingly getting excited.
> "Well, it's just a thought."

Ami:

> You try to feel the wind...
> Well, it's certainly rushing past you, given you're flying down like this. You don't really notice anything about Suzaku relating to it. There might be something she's doing, but you can't really tell.
> "We could ask Aya for advice on it. She might have a method or trick she does." Suzaku answers.
> You're nearing the ground, but it seems like Suzaku is leading away from the mountain, rather than where the Tengu Village would be.

Seki:

> "I suppose I have a good set of extra eyes to lookout for them, if I were to go." Alice comments.
> "I could. I don't have more eyes, but if I can still do that movement thing when my name is spoken..." Cirno considers aloud.
> "Rumia would be great for this sort of thing, but I don't know where she ended up during that freezing situation..." Daiyousei speaks.
> "Maybe she's already on top of this." Koakuma adds. "Otherwise, wouldn't she have joined up with us by now?"
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "Well, we don't have to if you don't want to.."

Eternity:

> "The answer to everything is more fairies, I'd say."

Ami:

> "I suppose we could. ...No harm in trying while traveling, though. Um, please continue flying as if nothing is happening."
> While continuing to fly forward, take hold of one of Suzaku's ankles, bring our head up close to it, get her foot in our mouth, and swallow.

---

Seki:

> "Assuming she can find us that easily."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 12, 2023, 06:07:51 AM ---Aya:

> "Well, we don't have to if you don't want to.."

Eternity:

> "The answer to everything is more fairies, I'd say."

Ami:

> "I suppose we could. ...No harm in trying while traveling, though. Um, please continue flying as if nothing is happening."
> While continuing to fly forward, take hold of one of Suzaku's ankles, bring our head up close to it, get her foot in our mouth, and swallow.

---

Seki:

> "Assuming she can find us that easily."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "Good." Momizi states as she looks around...
> Before starting off in a direction.

Eternity:

> "I'm beginning to think it was a poor thought..." Hecatia continues.
> "Aww."
> "Did either of you fix the problems that were going on just a while ago?"
> "...No..." Piece looks aside.
> "Exactly."

Ami"

> "Hm?" Suzaku questions.
> You take hold of her ankle, though she quickly kicks you off.
> "Heads up, someone's finally attack-" You hear Suzaku, and now that you don't have a foot in your face, see her ready for combat, facing back as she's continuing her flight.
> "Huh? This isn't the time for pranks, Ami." She complains, calming down and flying in place instead of descending. "At least warn me. We should be watching out while we travel after all."
> Though with this stop, you do notice some figures in the distance along the mountain.

Seki:

> "Why don't you try your thing and see where she is then?" Cirno questions.
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version