Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 212639 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #630 on: May 28, 2023, 11:38:30 AM »
Aya:

> "She is. She didn't mean for this to happen, though. "
> Use one hand to scritch behind Momi's ears.

Eternity:

> Feel for essences from wherever the voice came from.

Ami:

> "Yeah, but if we freeze, we're not gong to get a lot of work done."

---

Seki;

> "Oh. Um, yeah, I guess that kinda did happen..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #631 on: May 31, 2023, 03:20:34 AM »
Aya:

> "She is. She didn't mean for this to happen, though. "
> Use one hand to scritch behind Momi's ears.

Eternity:

> Feel for essences from wherever the voice came from.

Ami:

> "Yeah, but if we freeze, we're not gong to get a lot of work done."

---

Seki;

> "Oh. Um, yeah, I guess that kinda did happen..."
Aya:

> "Good to hear..." Momizi speaks, rubbing her arms a bit, likely for warmth.
> Her ears twitch a little, but she doesn't react too much to it.

Eternity:

> There's... A few different ones. You think one or two of them are significantly different from the others.
> "Well, I don't exactly know. It feels a bit like I'm not me, but it'll probably be alright."
> "Hm... You're being used, then..."

Ami:

> "Well, we were offered a way to get through earlier."

Seki:

> "So, give it a shot. As you said, feel for it everywhere and remove it all at once."
> "You were able to go to wherever anyone called you a while ago, too. You should be able to manage." Daiyousei comments. "The strongest fairy can do this much, can't she?"
> Cirno frowns a bit in determination, raising a hand...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #632 on: May 31, 2023, 03:27:09 AM »
Aya:

> Keep scritching.
> Take on a quieter, gentler tone.
> "I'm sorry, Momi..."

Eternity:

> Continue our pursuit.
> "Hey! Don't make up stuff about Miss Piece's Smart Pretty Master! She's not using anyone!"

Ami:

> "...If you're that confident, I'll follow your lead."

---

Seki:

> "You can do it! If someone like me can get better, anyone can."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #633 on: June 03, 2023, 12:25:54 AM »
Aya:

> Keep scritching.
> Take on a quieter, gentler tone.
> "I'm sorry, Momi..."

Eternity:

> Continue our pursuit.
> "Hey! Don't make up stuff about Miss Piece's Smart Pretty Master! She's not using anyone!"

Ami:

> "...If you're that confident, I'll follow your lead."

---

Seki:

> "You can do it! If someone like me can get better, anyone can."
Aya:

> "For what?" The wolf tengu asks. "Don't tell me the rest of the tengu are frozen too? Did some get it worse?"

Eternity:

> You continue on, spotting the new person.
> "No, I don't mean any of you." The new, blonde woman speaks. She has on a white outfit. Like Marisa's, though the other parts of it are purple.
> "It's fine if we can both get what we want then, being used or whatever." Renko speaks.
> "I suppose that's fair..."
> "...Then... Can you get out of the way? Or do you need something else?"
> The blonde woman frowns some more... but still steps back and to the side some.

Ami:

> "You two should just wait at this point." The red woman addresses the two of you. "With that problem gone, you're likely to run into trouble."
> "That's true. Gensokyo is not exactly the most peaceful of places when an incident is happening. Certainly not when there's multiple at once either, I'm sure." The less red-, maybe Eldest Daughter's mom, says.

Seki:

> "Worst case scenario, you still tried." Miko adds.
> ...
> No one else is saying-
> "Hm, so it is working..." Letty speaks, lifting her hand a bit. "Well, this snow was alright while it lasted.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #634 on: June 03, 2023, 12:35:08 AM »
Aya:

> "Most everyone everywhere froze. Our sisters are safe now, but...none of us were able to avoid it. ...Come to think of it, I don't know where Hata is, or if she's conscious."

Eternity:

> "Huh? Who are you? I don't think you're Marisa..."

Ami:

> Look to Suzaku and shrug.
> "Well...should we try what we were just doing again?"

---

Seki:

> "Oh, is it working?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #635 on: June 04, 2023, 03:57:03 AM »
Aya:

> "Most everyone everywhere froze. Our sisters are safe now, but...none of us were able to avoid it. ...Come to think of it, I don't know where Hata is, or if she's conscious."

Eternity:

> "Huh? Who are you? I don't think you're Marisa..."

Ami:

> Look to Suzaku and shrug.
> "Well...should we try what we were just doing again?"

---

Seki:

> "Oh, is it working?"
Aya:

> "Mm. Good job keeping everyone safe, then. I still feel unsatisfied... but I guess this isn't the time to try and train. More incidents just keep happening, after all."
> "However, it appears they're being handled pretty quickly now." Yukari comments. "That cold is just about wrapping up. All that would be left would be the matter of if we should allow Gensokyo to change like this, or go against it. Though, we still need to meet up at... Where was it agreed upon, again?"

Eternity:

> "Let's just say I'm someone with a lot of knowledge. About magic, about Gensokyo, about the Hakurei lineage and their specialties, about the moon, so on and so forth."
> "Hey, do you know what's the issue with the moon? At least, more clearly?" Hecatia asks.
> "It's simple really. It's becoming more like the Outside World's less fantastic, more scientific view of the moon. A lifeless rock. And it seems like that's forcing itself onto the rest of the moon, the parts that were populated and changed."
> "... That... Hm, wouldn't the natives attempt to invade Gensokyo then? I recall they're prideful enough to think they can get away with it."
> The woman shrugs, while Renko continues on her way.

Ami:

> "I think we can take on any troubles. Did you forget? We fought well against that devil and- oh, you probably did... Right, sorry."
> You're feeling a bit warm inside. Is it memories coming back?
> No, wait, it's a bit of a warmer breeze outside, too.

Seki:

> "Mhm. It's starting to feel a bit warmer." Daiyousei comments.
> Indeed it is...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #636 on: June 04, 2023, 04:05:10 AM »
Aya:

> "By the Misty Lake."

Eternity:

> "Huh, that sounds unfortunate for them..."

Ami:

> "...Hey, wait...is the freezing ending?"

---

Seki:

> "Ah, it's working."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #637 on: June 04, 2023, 04:14:35 AM »
Aya:

> "By the Misty Lake."

Eternity:

> "Huh, that sounds unfortunate for them..."

Ami:

> "...Hey, wait...is the freezing ending?"

---

Seki:

> "Ah, it's working."
Aya:

> "Right. I'll go fetch my Shiki, then come back for you two. Unless you want to go there on your own?" Yukari questions.

Eternity:

> "Well, Gensokyo is facing something similar. Though it's not like the Earth is as much a lifeless rock."

Ami:

> "I don't know. It still feels a bit chilly - ah. No, maybe you're right. The air isn't as cold."

Seki:

> "Keep it up, Cirno." One of the fairies cheers.
> The other two by her join in, chanting Cirno's name.
> The ice fairy, meanwhile, seems to have this down. There's more confidence in her posture.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #638 on: June 04, 2023, 04:22:03 AM »
Aya:

> "What do you think, Momi?"

Eternity:

> "That makes sense. I wonder who's strong enough to do something like this?"

Ami:

> "We can return to Miss Aya! Let's go!"

---

Seki:

> "Pretend I'm chanting too! I just don't want to do anything weird by saying your names!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #639 on: June 07, 2023, 02:50:36 AM »
Aya:

> "What do you think, Momi?"

Eternity:

> "That makes sense. I wonder who's strong enough to do something like this?"

Ami:

> "We can return to Miss Aya! Let's go!"

---

Seki:

> "Pretend I'm chanting too! I just don't want to do anything weird by saying your names!"
Aya:

> "You were the one traveling with her, right? You should decide that." Momizi reasons.

Eternity:

> "Someone who can change Gensokyo, or maybe even Earth..." Hecatia considers. ... "Hey, don't look at me!"
> "But master, you're the strongest person I know." Piece explains the reason for her gaze. "And you are the goddess of Hell, which there's one on Earth too."
> "I can assure you I wouldn't be doing something like this. If I wanted something interesting, I'd get someone else to stir something up."
> "So who did you get then?"
> "It wasn't me! I said if."

Ami:

> "Right, better not waste time. Especially if it suddenly comes back." Suzaku takes flight downwards.
> "And there she goes." The red woman speaks.

Seki:

> The ice fairy stops after a few more seconds, lowering her arm.
> "Uh... aren't you gonna like, grow bigger or something?" Sunny questions.
> "From what? Stopping the incident?" Cirno questions, confused.
> "Well, I get stronger with the sun out, and Luna gets stronger with the moon out. So I thought you'd get stronger with a lot of-"
> "But bigger?" Cirno asks, raising an eyebrow.
> "Y-You know what, forget I asked."
> "You weren't expecting any fairy to suddenly catch up to Dai's size, were you?" Star asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #640 on: June 07, 2023, 04:10:45 AM »
Aya:

> "Let's go with, then, so we can see that they're okay."

Eternity:

> Go wide-eyed.
> "Piece, maybe she got us! Did we do this?!?!?!?"

Ami:

> "Sorrythankyoueveryoneyouwerealllovelygoodbye!"
> Take flight and follow that Suzaku!

---

Seki:

> How does Cirno's current size compare to how she looked before everything started freezing?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 04:16:59 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #641 on: June 07, 2023, 05:33:58 AM »
Aya:

> "Let's go with, then, so we can see that they're okay."

Eternity:

> Go wide-eyed.
> "Piece, maybe she got us! Did we do this?!?!?!?"

Ami:

> "Sorrythankyoueveryoneyouwerealllovelygoodbye!"
> Take flight and follow that Suzaku!

---

Seki:

> How does Cirno's current size compare to how she looked before everything started freezing?
Aya:

> "With? Like, you're going to carry her, or-"
> "Have you two decided?" Yukari asks, coming out of a gap. You didn't even notice her leave in the first place...

Eternity:

> "Huh!? I-I can't believe I did this to Gensokyo. ...Okay, well, I did cause a lot of trouble on the moon. Actually, that was a good thing! Maybe we should be proud about this, too!"
> Hecatia sighs.

Ami:

> You follow Suzaku, catching up as she looks around mid-descent.
> "I can't tell where Aya is yet... But I think - no, I'm pretty sure I can tell where the rest of the Tengu are."
> You wonder when Suzaku got so sensitive to... Wind? Tengu? Then again, she did pretty well in that fight with the... With...
> You're remembering that fight in a cave of sorts more clearly, but now that you think about it, some details just don't uncloud themselves.

Seki:

> You aren't sure... A tad smaller, maybe?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #642 on: June 07, 2023, 05:41:20 AM »
Aya:

> "Yep! Let's go check on your family."

Eternity:

> "As long as no one calls us rabbits and tries to beat us up, I suppose."

Ami:

> "Huh. I wonder when she got off to."

---

Seki:

> "Come to think of it, weren't you a little bit larger a bit ago?"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 11:23:20 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #643 on: June 07, 2023, 03:08:43 PM »
Aya:

> "Yep! Let's go check on your family."

Eternity:

> "As long as no one calls us rabbits and tries to beat us up, I suppose."

Ami:

> "Huh. I wonder when she got off to."

---

Seki:

> "Come to think of it, weren't you a little bit larger a bit ago?"
Aya:

> "They're fine. Chen said she needed Ran's help with something before they head anywhere else." Yukari answers."

Eternity:

> "I think Master's friend likes rabbits anyways. Maybe it's a compliment, and they're strong."

Ami:

> "Should we keep looking, or stop by the other tengu?"

Seki:

> "Yeah, that... splitting thing might've been a bit bad." Cirno considers.
> "We solved that incident either way. And others solved the other. All that's left should be the situation with Gensokyo." Miko speaks.
> "Let us return to the lake and discuss what to do about it, if anything." Remilia calls.
> "Some of us should go search for the others mentioned for this." Alice advises. "It doesn't have to be the person that can seemingly know where anyone is, I'm sure many of us are capable, too."
> "Who else is supposed to be looked for?" Luna questions. "People like Reimu? Marisa?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #644 on: June 07, 2023, 03:16:50 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh."
> Blink, then shake our head while patting it on both sides with her hands.
> "Sorry, misunderstood. You can go on ahead. Momi and I will head to the lake ourselves once we find our third musketeer. And maybe even my subordinates, if they've returned from their little adventure."

Eternity:

> "That other lady didn't seem to think so, at least."
> "But! We gotta refocus. What's next for us?"

Ami:

> "We should probably keep looking for Miss Aya. ...Though maybe this is above her paygrade, so to speak, and we should report directly to Lord Tenma or Lady Iizunamaru instead? Hmm. Can you find them? ...And how do you even do that, anyway?"
> If we aren't already, position ourselves so we're flying behind Suzaku with her ankles in easy grabbing range.

---

Seki:

> Look at Miko.
> "Assuming we don't have seven more fresh hells lined up and waiting for us to relax..."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 04:08:15 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #645 on: June 10, 2023, 09:26:02 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh."
> Blink, then shake our head while patting it on both sides with her hands.
> "Sorry, misunderstood. You can go on ahead. Momi and I will head to the lake ourselves once we find our third musketeer. And maybe even my subordinates, if they've returned from their little adventure."

Eternity:

> "That other lady didn't seem to think so, at least."
> "But! We gotta refocus. What's next for us?"

Ami:

> "We should probably keep looking for Miss Aya. ...Though maybe this is above her paygrade, so to speak, and we should report directly to Lord Tenma or Lady Iizunamaru instead? Hmm. Can you find them? ...And how do you even do that, anyway?"
> If we aren't already, position ourselves so we're flying behind Suzaku with her ankles in easy grabbing range.

---

Seki:

> Look at Miko.
> "Assuming we don't have seven more fresh hells lined up and waiting for us to relax..."
Aya:

> Yukari waves as she leaves again.
> "I'll try to be of better help this time." Momizi states.

Eternity:

> "We should get back to solving that issue with the moon, as we were in the middle of. Though, how do we make it more fantastic, as she said..." Hecatia considers.

Ami:

> You line up accordingly.
> "I just follow the wind. Sometimes it feels different, like a certain kind. And I recognize that as certain people. Maybe it's from me doing such for so long. Or just something only I can do. With how Aya is on top of her news and incidents, I'd think she could do something similar..."

Seki:

> "We're probably enough to take care of those too, if such happens. Speaking of, perhaps we shouldn't split up like earlier."
> "Yeah..." Daiyousei agrees. "Taking things one at a time seems to be working better than trying multiple at once."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #646 on: June 10, 2023, 09:50:02 PM »
Aya:

> "I blame myself for that, Momi. But I now have a much better seat for you for that than before, actually."
> Feel the winds for anything that feels like Hatate, Suzaku, or Ami.

Eternity:

> "Should we go back there?"

Ami:

> "Huh...I don't know that I've ever tried that."
> Try feeling the wind around Suzaku, to see if it feels unique in some way.
> "Oh, unrelated, but while we travel, do you mind if I try again what we were trying earlier in that room? Or are you done with that stuff?"
---

Seki:

> Shrug.
> "Fine by me, as much as I don't control where I go."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 04:49:00 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #647 on: June 12, 2023, 04:49:19 AM »
Aya:

> "I blame myself for that, Momi. But I now have a much better seat for you for that than before, actually."
> Feel the winds for anything that feels like Hatate, Suzaku, or Ami.

Eternity:

> "Should we go back there?"

Ami:

> "Huh...I don't know that I've ever tried that."
> Try feeling the wind around Suzaku, to see if it feels unique in some way.
> "Oh, unrelated, but while we travel, do you mind if I try again what we were trying earlier in that room? Or are you done with that stuff?"
---

Seki:

> Shrug.
> "Fine by me, as much as I don't control where I go."
Aya:

> Momizi sighs a bit, though her expression doesn't seem the most upset.
> You don't think you could notice something like that. But it's worth a shot.
> ...
> Well, there's a bit of a cooler breeze not too from here that reminds you of Cirno, but otherwise, not much you can notice.

Eternity:

> "No. If that's truly what's wrong with it, we should find a way to fix it, else we'll simply get caught up in it."
> "Do you know anyone more fantastic than yourself, Master?" Clownpiece questions.
> "Hmhm, there's you of course, Piece." Hecatia chuckles, then pauses. "Actually, maybe that could be it..."
> "Is the answer to the moon fairies once again?" Piece asks, seemingly getting excited.
> "Well, it's just a thought."

Ami:

> You try to feel the wind...
> Well, it's certainly rushing past you, given you're flying down like this. You don't really notice anything about Suzaku relating to it. There might be something she's doing, but you can't really tell.
> "We could ask Aya for advice on it. She might have a method or trick she does." Suzaku answers.
> You're nearing the ground, but it seems like Suzaku is leading away from the mountain, rather than where the Tengu Village would be.

Seki:

> "I suppose I have a good set of extra eyes to lookout for them, if I were to go." Alice comments.
> "I could. I don't have more eyes, but if I can still do that movement thing when my name is spoken..." Cirno considers aloud.
> "Rumia would be great for this sort of thing, but I don't know where she ended up during that freezing situation..." Daiyousei speaks.
> "Maybe she's already on top of this." Koakuma adds. "Otherwise, wouldn't she have joined up with us by now?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #648 on: June 12, 2023, 06:07:51 AM »
Aya:

> "Well, we don't have to if you don't want to.."

Eternity:

> "The answer to everything is more fairies, I'd say."

Ami:

> "I suppose we could. ...No harm in trying while traveling, though. Um, please continue flying as if nothing is happening."
> While continuing to fly forward, take hold of one of Suzaku's ankles, bring our head up close to it, get her foot in our mouth, and swallow.

---

Seki:

> "Assuming she can find us that easily."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 11:16:19 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #649 on: June 13, 2023, 12:34:32 AM »
Aya:

> "Well, we don't have to if you don't want to.."

Eternity:

> "The answer to everything is more fairies, I'd say."

Ami:

> "I suppose we could. ...No harm in trying while traveling, though. Um, please continue flying as if nothing is happening."
> While continuing to fly forward, take hold of one of Suzaku's ankles, bring our head up close to it, get her foot in our mouth, and swallow.

---

Seki:

> "Assuming she can find us that easily."
Aya:

> "Good." Momizi states as she looks around...
> Before starting off in a direction.

Eternity:

> "I'm beginning to think it was a poor thought..." Hecatia continues.
> "Aww."
> "Did either of you fix the problems that were going on just a while ago?"
> "...No..." Piece looks aside.
> "Exactly."

Ami"

> "Hm?" Suzaku questions.
> You take hold of her ankle, though she quickly kicks you off.
> "Heads up, someone's finally attack-" You hear Suzaku, and now that you don't have a foot in your face, see her ready for combat, facing back as she's continuing her flight.
> "Huh? This isn't the time for pranks, Ami." She complains, calming down and flying in place instead of descending. "At least warn me. We should be watching out while we travel after all."
> Though with this stop, you do notice some figures in the distance along the mountain.

Seki:

> "Why don't you try your thing and see where she is then?" Cirno questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #650 on: June 13, 2023, 12:37:57 AM »
Aya:

> Follow along behind!
> Make note of any loose objects of note we might see as we travel.

Eternity:

> Look aside in shame.
> "...'m still learning this heroing stuff, 'yknow..."

Ami:

> "That was supposed to be a warning...maybe it wasn't good enough?"
> Point at the figures in the distance.
> "Though it looks like we might actually have company."

---

Seki:

> "Uh...name was 'Rumia', right?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #651 on: June 13, 2023, 01:01:13 AM »
Aya:

> Follow along behind!
> Make note of any loose objects of note we might see as we travel.

Eternity:

> Look aside in shame.
> "...'m still learning this heroing stuff, 'yknow..."

Ami:

> "That was supposed to be a warning...maybe it wasn't good enough?"
> Point at the figures in the distance.
> "Though it looks like we might actually have company."

---

Seki:

> "Uh...name was 'Rumia', right?"
Aya

> You follow along.
> Well... there's snow.

Eternity:

> "And there's people doing that better than you. Perhaps you'll have your chance when you're better at it."
> "Hey, it could be now! No one else has fixed the moon yet, and we have the most information now." Piece argues.
> "Are you suggesting we don't inform anyone else of what we know, and try to deal with it ourselves?" Hecatia asks.

Ami:

> "Oh. My bad, then."
> Suzaku looks over to where you pointed.
> They look like they could be fairies, but they don't have wings... Actually, there's some fairies alongside them.
> "Company? I don't think anyone over there is coming for us." Suzaku says, shielding her eyes a bit from the snow to try and see better.

Seki:

> Cirno nods.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #652 on: June 13, 2023, 01:13:30 AM »
Aya:

> "So I don't know exactly when you left, but..."
> Catch Momi up on what we experienced from when we first braved the cold to get to the Shining Needle Castle. Only cover the major stuff; the places we've gone and the problems we've encountered.

Eternity:

> "...That doesn't sound very hero-y..."

Ami:

> "No worries. Just, gong forward, if I'm talking to you, and suddenly you feel something grab your ankle, it's me."
> "Any other tengu in that group over there? It looks like some fairies, and maybe some non-fairies that kinda seem like fairies."

---

Seki:

> Say Rumia's name with the intent of locating her.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #653 on: June 13, 2023, 06:11:32 AM »
Aya:

> "So I don't know exactly when you left, but..."
> Catch Momi up on what we experienced from when we first braved the cold to get to the Shining Needle Castle. Only cover the major stuff; the places we've gone and the problems we've encountered.

Eternity:

> "...That doesn't sound very hero-y..."

Ami:

> "No worries. Just, gong forward, if I'm talking to you, and suddenly you feel something grab your ankle, it's me."
> "Any other tengu in that group over there? It looks like some fairies, and maybe some non-fairies that kinda seem like fairies."

---

Seki:

> Say Rumia's name with the intent of locating her.
Aya:

> You explain to Momizi most of what transpired...
> "I'm guessing you managed some counter for the cold? Well, that's not important now anyways, given how it feels like things are warming up a bit. Which means Nitori should be fine. As for me, my training wasn't the best... I couldn't end up any faster to keep up with you, and only really improved my telegnosis  a bit."

Eternity:

> "Who would be the heroes if someone else solves this instead of us? Not us, that's for sure." Piece argues further. "Fairies are already forgettable enough as it is."

Ami:

> "That's gonna take some getting used to." Suzaku says. "I don't think there's any Tengu..."
> One of the fairies fires a spread of danmaku towards one of the... non-fairies, and they get knocked down to the ground for a moment.
> Or, did they go flying? You can't tell. You blinked and one of them went missing.
> "Snowball fight?" Suzaku considers.

Seki:

> You call out Rumia's name...
> Another direction. Though, you think you know what should be all the way over there. Unless you're mistaken, that'd be the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. Or near it. Perhaps even past it.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #654 on: June 13, 2023, 10:47:44 AM »
Aya:

> "Hey, any improvement is admirable."
> Are there any trees nearby?
> If there are, are any of them sufficiently lacking in both foliage and branch density that we could theoretically flip ourselves upside-down and lower our chest over it, going further and further down until we've stored all of it in our chest?
> If there are, do so with one of them out of Momi's field of vision.

Eternity:

> "Well, yeah, but what if they can't solve it without us?"

Ami:

> Does this look like it could be a snowball fight?
> "...Uh, where did that one person just vanish to?"

---

Seki:

> "I...think she's in the Bamboo Forest. Or maybe even beyond it."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 10:50:40 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #655 on: June 15, 2023, 03:05:28 AM »
Aya:

> "Hey, any improvement is admirable."
> Are there any trees nearby?
> If there are, are any of them sufficiently lacking in both foliage and branch density that we could theoretically flip ourselves upside-down and lower our chest over it, going further and further down until we've stored all of it in our chest?
> If there are, do so with one of them out of Momi's field of vision.

Eternity:

> "Well, yeah, but what if they can't solve it without us?"

Ami:

> Does this look like it could be a snowball fight?
> "...Uh, where did that one person just vanish to?"

---

Seki:

> "I...think she's in the Bamboo Forest. Or maybe even beyond it."
Aya:

> Yes.
> Thanks to the heavy snow earlier, there are.
> You proceed to attempt such... though end up stuck when you reach the ground, given you have no way to do anything about under the ground...
> It's also very cold still... keeping this up might be a poor idea.

Eternity:

> "Like, if we all had to work together?"
> "Well, that'd be a way for everyone to be heroes..." Hecatia adds. "Given we're already here, why don't we at least see what the Hakurei Shrine Maiden will do about this?" She points up.

Ami:

> You... think the humanoids are throwing snowballs. But the fairies are using danmaku now.
> "I'm not sure. A prank maybe? Let's just interrupt and see what's going on." Suzaku heads on ahead.

Seki:

> "Bamboo Forest, huh? I suppose I can go check briefly." Miko volunteers.
> "We don't want to split up much, but given the nature of the Forest, that might be best." Daiyousei nods, and with such, Miko makes her way off.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #656 on: June 15, 2023, 03:07:40 AM »
Aya:

> ...
> ... Try continuing to push against the ground, to see if we can get that in us too.

Eternity:

> "Sure."

Ami:

> Follow!

---

Seki:

> "Good luck."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #657 on: June 15, 2023, 03:12:48 AM »
Aya:

> ...
> ... Try continuing to push against the ground, to see if we can get that in us too.

Eternity:

> "Sure."

Ami:

> Follow!

---

Seki:

> "Good luck."
Aya:

> You shift in effort...
> ...
> Nothing...

Eternity:

> Hecatia leads the way out... Even though the three of you were already halfway out of Piece's place.

Ami:

> You follow along.
> On closer inspection, it is a fight. Unfairly, the fairies are using danmaku, while the humans, kids it appears, are throwing snowballs.
> Another one vanishes mid toss of a snowball, surprising the rest of both sides present.
> "Eh?! She didn't even get hit!"
> "They're cheating!" A kid shouts.
> "We didn't do that!" The fairies defend themselves.
> "I-I don't even know what happened the first time!" The fairy that hit the first one speaks.

Seki:

> You wish Miko good luck...
> "Let's return to the lake in the meantime, Sekibanki." Remilia orders.
> "Maybe some of the others we asked to meet there will have arrived. Hopefully, at least." Daiyousei starts off.
> Everyone else starts to follow as well.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #658 on: June 15, 2023, 03:16:18 AM »
Aya:

> Damn.
> Lift ourselves all the way up and off the tree, and resume following Momi. Keep an eye out for bare fallen trees/logs, though.

Ami:

> "Whoa, that's not supposed to happen..."

---

Seki:

> Follow!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #659 on: June 15, 2023, 03:23:47 AM »
Aya:

> Damn.
> Lift ourselves all the way up and off the tree, and resume following Momi. Keep an eye out for bare fallen trees/logs, though.

Ami:

> "Whoa, that's not supposed to happen..."

---

Seki:

> Follow!
Aya:

> You... make an effort. Though it's difficult getting off. Even with your wings, flying up from sticking on the ground upside down isn't the easiest.
> Momizi seems to have already gone on quite a ways without looking back for you. You're losing her in the remaining snow.

Eternity:

> "Hey, Reimu!" Piece calls out.
> Though no one responds.
> "Did she leave her shrine? Maybe we can snag a quick bite~" Piece speaks, as she flies over to the shrine's entrance.

Ami:

> "Oh crud, it's the Tengu!" The fairies jump in alarm.
> "We gotta go!" One of the fairies grabs one of the humans. "They're real mean to anyone not Tengu on this mountain!"
> The other fairies do the same, though a couple also vanish, leaving just a a pair of fairies and one human.
> "Uh, I don't like the feeling of this place too much, Ami. Maybe we should just go back to what we were doing. Most of them left, anyways..." Suzaku comments.

Seki:

> You follow along, wondering when something interesting will happen on your side again. You've been useful recently, at least...
>_