~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5

<< < (128/201) > >>

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 03, 2023, 12:35:08 AM ---Aya:

> "Most everyone everywhere froze. Our sisters are safe now, but...none of us were able to avoid it. ...Come to think of it, I don't know where Hata is, or if she's conscious."

Eternity:

> "Huh? Who are you? I don't think you're Marisa..."

Ami:

> Look to Suzaku and shrug.
> "Well...should we try what we were just doing again?"

---

Seki:

> "Oh, is it working?"

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "Mm. Good job keeping everyone safe, then. I still feel unsatisfied... but I guess this isn't the time to try and train. More incidents just keep happening, after all."
> "However, it appears they're being handled pretty quickly now." Yukari comments. "That cold is just about wrapping up. All that would be left would be the matter of if we should allow Gensokyo to change like this, or go against it. Though, we still need to meet up at... Where was it agreed upon, again?"

Eternity:

> "Let's just say I'm someone with a lot of knowledge. About magic, about Gensokyo, about the Hakurei lineage and their specialties, about the moon, so on and so forth."
> "Hey, do you know what's the issue with the moon? At least, more clearly?" Hecatia asks.
> "It's simple really. It's becoming more like the Outside World's less fantastic, more scientific view of the moon. A lifeless rock. And it seems like that's forcing itself onto the rest of the moon, the parts that were populated and changed."
> "... That... Hm, wouldn't the natives attempt to invade Gensokyo then? I recall they're prideful enough to think they can get away with it."
> The woman shrugs, while Renko continues on her way.

Ami:

> "I think we can take on any troubles. Did you forget? We fought well against that devil and- oh, you probably did... Right, sorry."
> You're feeling a bit warm inside. Is it memories coming back?
> No, wait, it's a bit of a warmer breeze outside, too.

Seki:

> "Mhm. It's starting to feel a bit warmer." Daiyousei comments.
> Indeed it is...
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "By the Misty Lake."

Eternity:

> "Huh, that sounds unfortunate for them..."

Ami:

> "...Hey, wait...is the freezing ending?"

---

Seki:

> "Ah, it's working."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 04, 2023, 04:05:10 AM ---Aya:

> "By the Misty Lake."

Eternity:

> "Huh, that sounds unfortunate for them..."

Ami:

> "...Hey, wait...is the freezing ending?"

---

Seki:

> "Ah, it's working."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "Right. I'll go fetch my Shiki, then come back for you two. Unless you want to go there on your own?" Yukari questions.

Eternity:

> "Well, Gensokyo is facing something similar. Though it's not like the Earth is as much a lifeless rock."

Ami:

> "I don't know. It still feels a bit chilly - ah. No, maybe you're right. The air isn't as cold."

Seki:

> "Keep it up, Cirno." One of the fairies cheers.
> The other two by her join in, chanting Cirno's name.
> The ice fairy, meanwhile, seems to have this down. There's more confidence in her posture.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "What do you think, Momi?"

Eternity:

> "That makes sense. I wonder who's strong enough to do something like this?"

Ami:

> "We can return to Miss Aya! Let's go!"

---

Seki:

> "Pretend I'm chanting too! I just don't want to do anything weird by saying your names!"

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 04, 2023, 04:22:03 AM ---Aya:

> "What do you think, Momi?"

Eternity:

> "That makes sense. I wonder who's strong enough to do something like this?"

Ami:

> "We can return to Miss Aya! Let's go!"

---

Seki:

> "Pretend I'm chanting too! I just don't want to do anything weird by saying your names!"

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "You were the one traveling with her, right? You should decide that." Momizi reasons.

Eternity:

> "Someone who can change Gensokyo, or maybe even Earth..." Hecatia considers. ... "Hey, don't look at me!"
> "But master, you're the strongest person I know." Piece explains the reason for her gaze. "And you are the goddess of Hell, which there's one on Earth too."
> "I can assure you I wouldn't be doing something like this. If I wanted something interesting, I'd get someone else to stir something up."
> "So who did you get then?"
> "It wasn't me! I said if."

Ami:

> "Right, better not waste time. Especially if it suddenly comes back." Suzaku takes flight downwards.
> "And there she goes." The red woman speaks.

Seki:

> The ice fairy stops after a few more seconds, lowering her arm.
> "Uh... aren't you gonna like, grow bigger or something?" Sunny questions.
> "From what? Stopping the incident?" Cirno questions, confused.
> "Well, I get stronger with the sun out, and Luna gets stronger with the moon out. So I thought you'd get stronger with a lot of-"
> "But bigger?" Cirno asks, raising an eyebrow.
> "Y-You know what, forget I asked."
> "You weren't expecting any fairy to suddenly catch up to Dai's size, were you?" Star asks.
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version