> "...I don't feel any breeze..."

Eternity:

> "...sorry..."

Ami:

> "...I just don't know."

---

Seki:

> How well endowed is Cirno?
> "Can't your speedy grabby handsy friend do something like that? She seemed particularly attached to you in the limited interactions we've had today."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "Hm... I swear I felt one. Maybe I'm just losing my touch."
> "Not at all lord Tenma! I'm sure you noticed something." Megumu speaks.

Eternity:

> "Okay we'll help with your business, master!" Piece shouts.
> "Huh?"
> "You're clearly not happy with us and are gonna punish us in some way, right? You were gonna leave us here, on top of that, right? Why don't we just make it up by helping you with what you sound so busy with? " Piece sounds fed up.
> "Not exactly. But for the most part, yes. I don't know if your friend shares your sudden enthusiasm to make up, though..." Hecatia states. "And I won't make you two do my work."
> "Is there already a bunch of people working on it?"
> "...Well..."

Ami:

> The two don't say anything in response.

Seki:

> She's pretty modest. You expect a fairy to ever only get as big as this, not like Daiyousei there...
> "Aya? I never heard her powering fairies up..."
> "If it's cold, there's Letty Whiterock. In fact, Alice, aren't you capable of such magic?" Daiyousei asks.
> "Her grimoire holds all kinds-"
> "Ahem!" Alice interrupts Shinki. "I suppose I could be a source of fire, but I don't think I'd add enough cold control alongside Cirno."
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "I'd certainly believe you did and I just missed it. Or maybe it was just a temporary opening for wherever it came from. ...I suppose I could focus entirely on feeling for it if/when it arrives again, assuming I can do so somewhere that won't freeze me solid again."

Eternity:

> Shrug.
> "Piece did a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to do, even if she was asleep for most of it. It's only fair I do something she wants to do in return, right?"
> "Though, do you have a way to keep Miss Aya from freezing again? She kinda needed me to do that for her."

Ami:

> "...I don't suppose this place has any spare guest bedrooms you're willing to lend? I think I'd just rather take a nap and hopefully just wake up to a fixed brain and a fixed Gensokyo."

---

Seki:

> "Come to think of it, why isn't Aya with you now? She was fawning over you earlier, wasn't she?"

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 12, 2023, 04:48:58 PM ---Aya:

> "I'd certainly believe you did and I just missed it. Or maybe it was just a temporary opening for wherever it came from. ...I suppose I could focus entirely on feeling for it if/when it arrives again, assuming I can do so somewhere that won't freeze me solid again."

Eternity:

> Shrug.
> "Piece did a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to do, even if she was asleep for most of it. It's only fair I do something she wants to do in return, right?"
> "Though, do you have a way to keep Miss Aya from freezing again? She kinda needed me to do that for her."

Ami:

> "...I don't suppose this place has any spare guest bedrooms you're willing to lend? I think I'd just rather take a nap and hopefully just wake up to a fixed brain and a fixed Gensokyo."

---

Seki:

> "Come to think of it, why isn't Aya with you now? She was fawning over you earlier, wasn't she?"

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "I'll check it out myself then. If it's nothing and I'm not back in a few minutes, I'm sure you'll come up with something." Tenma speaks. And with just that, she takes off.
> "It would be kinda funny if she was so confident just now, yet didn't find anything..." Megumu murmurs. "But it's not like we're in a hopeless situation, so I'm still sure she noticed something."

Eternity:

> "Aya? I suppose she's covering this whole thing too. Well, we can drop by her and see if she wants to help, too, as well as see if she's fine or not."

Ami:

> "There's a-"
> "Ah, you two came back out. Welcome back." You hear another person down the hallway. Again, with someone else beside them.
> "It sounds like they're ready to turn in for a while. Perhaps we shouldn't bother them." Of the two, the one with less red in her clothing states.
> "Really? Earlier, it sounded like they were wanting to get up and do something."
> "Were you eavesdropping on us?" One of the two beside you questions the newcomers.
> "Sorta. We just wanted to talk about something we noticed that was interesting."
> "Don't get your hopes up. There's still the cold if we even find a way to leave here..."

Seki:

> "I'm sure she had her own business to get to with the rest of the Tengu." Miko speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Float up into the air a bit toward where Lord Tenma went (but don't follow them out).
> "Maybe...but I hope they found something. It would be nice for something to go our way."
> Suddenly turn around and divebomb Boss feet-first, aiming our legs on either side of her head. Once we've pressed our body against her face, stop immediately and clamp our thighs on either side of her head, locking her face in place stuffed into a particular location.
> "Hi Boss! I missed you~"

Eternity:

> "I think she's doing stuff with the other tengu. But no harm in asking!"

Ami:

> Sit up proper.
> "Is there something we can do?"

---

Seki:

> "Oh."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 13, 2023, 12:43:34 AM ---Aya:

> Float up into the air a bit toward where Lord Tenma went (but don't follow them out).
> "Maybe...but I hope they found something. It would be nice for something to go our way."
> Suddenly turn around and divebomb Boss feet-first, aiming our legs on either side of her head. Once we've pressed our body against her face, stop immediately and clamp our thighs on either side of her head, locking her face in place stuffed into a particular location.
> "Hi Boss! I missed you~"

Eternity:

> "I think she's doing stuff with the other tengu. But no harm in asking!"

Ami:

> Sit up proper.
> "Is there something we can do?"

---

Seki:

> "Oh."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "We at least have all the Tengu-"
> You interrupt Megumu's speech by crashing into her.
> "Ngh, really now? Was Lord Tenma that much of a stick in the mud?" Megumu responds, holding onto you a bit in surprise from the divebomb.

Eternity:

> "Are you sure about that? I recall them being pretty territorial. Then again, you were at that former hell place, right, not the mountain?"

Ami:

> "The Prismriver sisters were playing outside when they thought they heard someone comment on their music. They are phantoms though, so it could've been nothing..."
> "It's not much of a lead. What does it matter if someone was responding?"
> "Well, then that'd mean we made contact with someone else not in here. That's a step towards actually getting to other places."
> "But there's still the cold to worry about anyways."

Seki:

> "Given we don't have a full group, it seems we shouldn't start discussing about whether to let this incident persist or not. The moon related one, that is. These other two, we should do something about." Remilia states.
> "Agreed." Daiyousei comments. "Shall we start with trying to have a large enough control over the cold? Koa, Alice, Miss Knowledge, and Cirno. Do you four think it's enough?"
> "For Misty Lake, maybe?" Cirno considers.
> "It'd be nice if there was a way to combine ourselves, rather than having to rely on trying to combine our magic and abilities." Alice speaks. "I've been around all three of you occasionally, but hardly ever cooperated in something."
> "Right. It'll probably take a few tries." Patchouli adds.
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version