~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5

<< < (111/201) > >>

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Frown.
> "Setting aside that I refuse to give anyone orders that isn't already willing to do what I'd be asking of them, my question was more about what options we have for dealing with the current situation. What action plans are available? What specific things would you two even tell them to do that would improve our situation?"

Eternity:

> "In my defense, I wanted to do the date while we were inside Miss Aya..."

Ami:

> Oh, right, that. Check to see if we have the notebook.

---

Seki:

> "Uh."
> Look back at the carriage, then back at Cirno.
> "If you need overpowering, they're way more suited for that than me. I just work here."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on March 29, 2023, 03:14:05 AM ---Aya:

> Frown.
> "Setting aside that I refuse to give anyone orders that isn't already willing to do what I'd be asking of them, my question was more about what options we have for dealing with the current situation. What action plans are available? What specific things would you two even tell them to do that would improve our situation?"

Eternity:

> "In my defense, I wanted to do the date while we were inside Miss Aya..."

Ami:

> Oh, right, that. Check to see if we have the notebook.

---

Seki:

> "Uh."
> Look back at the carriage, then back at Cirno.
> "If you need overpowering, they're way more suited for that than me. I just work here."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "We could-"
> "We could investigate those that somehow got here even though this place shouldn't reach anywhere else." Tenma gestures out of the palace. "Can't you at least feel that sudden momentary breeze, Aya? The question is-"
> "Are we fast enough?" Megumu considers.
> "No. It's if they're willing to work with us and keep us from freezing, too."
> You don't notice any breeze, though...

Eternity:

> "One, that seems very rude to the person you're inside of. Two, that isn't much better..."
> "Unn... Sorry." Piece speaks.
> "What am I supposed to do with you two now..." Hecatia puts a hand to her head.

Ami:

> You check for a notebook...
> You do seem to possess one. It doesn't seem to have a lot from your trip though... Did you forget to note things down in it!?

Seki:

> "None of us are actually that great at... supporting others. We're better at our own strength." Remilia states. "Best we have for support are Patchouli and Meiling. Perhaps you too, given you were able to free all of us from freezing."
> "Koa is better at such than I am." Patchouli mentions.
> "At any rate, we're looking for someone good at powering fairies up, powering up cold, or possessing a great amount of firepower." Koa speaks.
> "If there's a method for protecting everyone from it, Koa and I could probably conjure up a royal flare that would get rid of all of the cold from here." Patchouli considers.
> You wonder if Kagerou and Wakasagihime are fine...
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Take a few moments while they work their plans out, and focus on trying to feel for winds.

Eternity:

> "Unn...sorry."

Ami:

> Heave a heavier sigh than before.
> Hold the notebook out to Suzaku.
> "We didn't get much of anything."

---

Seki:

> "Someone good at powering fairies up? Don't we have that weirdo pervert tengu for that?"
> Glance out across the lake for any signs of Hime. ...Maybe she's floated to the surface if she's frozen?

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on March 29, 2023, 03:47:13 AM ---Aya:

> Take a few moments while they work their plans out, and focus on trying to feel for winds.

Eternity:

> "Unn...sorry."

Ami:

> Heave a heavier sigh than before.
> Hold the notebook out to Suzaku.
> "We didn't get much of anything."

---

Seki:

> "Someone good at powering fairies up? Don't we have that weirdo pervert tengu for that?"
> Glance out across the lake for any signs of Hime. ...Maybe she's floated to the surface if she's frozen?

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> You try, but don't notice anything...
> "We could have one of us stay here and get help if the others don't return after a bit." Megumu offers. "Given that Aya seems to be enjoying your company a lot, and you were the one that noticed anything..." She looks over at Tenma.

Eternity:

> "Hm... Alright... I'll let you go. You two can enjoy your playdate together. I'm sure you didn't mean anything bad."
> "Okay... but Master, are you going to take us back to-"
> "No no, don't worry about me." Hecatia interrupts, starting to leave the room. "Just as I'm sure you two will find a way to enjoy yourselves, I'm sure I'll be able to manage the problems I have to deal with."
> You think she's being genuine rather than sarcastic... But you feel a bit of spite behind her words.

Ami:

> "Ah.."
> "Geez, could you guys stop being so gloomy?" One of the girls questions. "You're making a big deal out of little. You're still alive and able bodied. It's not like you were about to lose your entire existence or anything. There's probably already been a bunch of people in, or maybe even outside of Gensokyo, that ended up like such."
> "Erm... She means that you can still make up for anything that went poorly since you came back in one piece." The other lady explains.

Seki:

> "There's a tengu that can power fairies up?" Cirno questions. "I think there could be a strong alliance if they made use of that..."
> You peer over the lake...
> No mermaid in sight, as far as you can see.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Frown a bit in confused irritation.
> "...I don't feel any breeze..."

Eternity:

> "...sorry..."

Ami:

> "...I just don't know."

---

Seki:

> How well endowed is Cirno?
> "Can't your speedy grabby handsy friend do something like that? She seemed particularly attached to you in the limited interactions we've had today."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version