~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5

<< < (110/201) > >>

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on March 29, 2023, 01:46:08 AM ---Aya:

> Frown for a moment.
> "Pardon me, my Lord."
> Put Tenma down, and reach into ourselves, feeling for Larva or Piece.

Ami:

> How do we feel?

---

Seki:

> Oh, that last one sounds like they're talking about us.
> "Hmm? You need my help with something?"

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> You set Tenma down again, and check...
> Neither of them are present...

Eternity:

> "Huh?!" Piece jumps in surprise, as you feel someone over your shoulder. "H-Hey, is Ay-"
> "Well I wasn't too busy for my sweet Clownpiece. Of course I'd make it when you called- huh?" You hear Hecatia. "What did you say?"
> "Is Aya alright?"
> "Oh. Yes, probably."
> This place feels warmer than the place you were in earlier. Actually, a bit hot.
> The surroundings look a bit clearer, too. Is this actually Clownpiece's home?

Ami:

> A bit annoyed. What with trying to be helpful ending up with nothing really useful being gained, Aya leaving anyways, being unable to properly help further, and also losing a bit of your mind...
> Maybe you ought to be more annoyed, now that you think about the events leading up to now...

Seki:

> "Ah, you're here. That makes another group. I assume Remilia and the others are in there, too?" The big fairy questions.
> "It seems Aya has failed to relay the meeting place to others..." Sakuya comments.
> "Actually, there seems to be another issue, aside from the cold..."
> "Gensokyo's all split up, and it's almost impossible to get from one place to another." The lighter blonde fairy, or you suppose the former would be orange haired, explains.
> "Then how did the three of you possibly make it here..." One of the others present asks.
> "Hmhm. It's not just Cirno that changed. The Three Fairies of Light are stronger than ever!" The orange fairy exclaims.
> "We probably couldn't do it if we were still underground. We are the Three Fairies of Light, after all..." The brunette fairy claims.
> "That doesn't explain anything." Patchouli comments from the cart.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Pull our hand back out.
> "Yep, they're gone."
> Shrug.
> "Guess we're stuck here."

Eternity:

> "Whoa...this place is way warmer! Where are we?!"

Ami:

> Frown deeper.
> "...No I don't, actually. What was the point of all this in the end? Why are we even here? What did we accomplish aside from giving me brain damage?"

---

Seki:

> Look around. Do we recognize anyone else here?

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on March 29, 2023, 02:12:43 AM ---Aya:

> Pull our hand back out.
> "Yep, they're gone."
> Shrug.
> "Guess we're stuck here."

Eternity:

> "Whoa...this place is way warmer! Where are we?!"

Ami:

> Frown deeper.
> "...No I don't, actually. What was the point of all this in the end? Why are we even here? What did we accomplish aside from giving me brain damage?"

---

Seki:

> Look around. Do we recognize anyone else here?

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "That was... frighteningly quick. They could probably solve one of the incidents if they're capable of that." Megumu speaks.

Eternity:

> "Clownpiece's hell, so she calls it." Hecatia speaks. "What did you want, actually?"
> "Well, since there were a ton of people already trying to fix the incidents, we thought we could take a break and enjoy a date. Hell would be a great place because it's warmer than out here." Clownpiece explains.

Ami:

> "We... Maybe it wasn't such a good idea..." Suzaku considers.
> "There are other people out there already trying their best to fix things." One of the two ladies says. "You guys shouldn't risk you lives to be like them."
> "Some people are just more useful than others."
> "W-Well, I wouldn't put it like that... but sis isn't entirely wrong."

Seki:

> You try to remember those present...
> The big fairy's name was Daiyousei. There's Koa, a devil. Cirno, no longer small. That demon-like woman who you think was called Shinki. Byakuren, which may mean this ship could be that temple, too... Some blonde with earmuffs and her hair like ears. Another blonde, you think that's the puppeteer occasionally in the village.
> Ah, Miko and Alice, respectively. You don't think you caught their names before, but you should probably be careful about calling out their names while riding this...
> Your abilities also seem to help you identify those three fairies as Sunny Milk, Luna Child, and Star Sapphire.
> The two fairies near Daiyousei still haven't had their names fully decided yet. Given the big fairy got upset with you over almost giving them names early, you suppose she's still saving it for a special occasion. You can still make out Misha Rose and Shizune Bluer as part of their names, though.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Shrug.
> "Fairies just be like that sometimes. And that was before Gensokyo went to pot. They've beefed up substantially, if who I've seen so far is any indication."
> Cross our arms in front of us.
> "So. Not to point out the obvious, but we have an existential problem on our hands, and you two are the two biggest decision-makers available. What do we do?"

Eternity:

> "Yeah! ...Though I do still feel kinda bad for leaving Miss Aya to just freeze out there..."
> Look mildly concerned.
> "That's not going to dock me hero points, is it? I only just started this journey..."

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Have a seat up against the wall, holding our head in one hand, half in trying to take care of it, half in aggravation.
> "I'd almost rather just be frozen, honestly. At least then I'd only regain consciousness when this was all fixed and I could just go about my life again, instead of watching the minutes tick by while imprisoned with people I barely knew even before I got scrambled."
> Look at our hosts.
> "Uh, no offense."

---

Seki:

> Point at Cirno.
> "Hey, wait, you're not small anymore."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on March 29, 2023, 02:47:42 AM ---Aya:

> Shrug.
> "Fairies just be like that sometimes. And that was before Gensokyo went to pot. They've beefed up substantially, if who I've seen so far is any indication."
> Cross our arms in front of us.
> "So. Not to point out the obvious, but we have an existential problem on our hands, and you two are the two biggest decision-makers available. What do we do?"

Eternity:

> "Yeah! ...Though I do still feel kinda bad for leaving Miss Aya to just freeze out there..."
> Look mildly concerned.
> "That's not going to dock me hero points, is it? I only just started this journey..."

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Have a seat up against the wall, holding our head in one hand, half in trying to take care of it, half in aggravation.
> "I'd almost rather just be frozen, honestly. At least then I'd only regain consciousness when this was all fixed and I could just go about my life again, instead of watching the minutes tick by while imprisoned with people I barely knew even before I got scrambled."
> Look at our hosts.
> "Uh, no offense."

---

Seki:

> Point at Cirno.
> "Hey, wait, you're not small anymore."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "You do outnumber the zombie fairies and animals here..." You hear Tsukasa. "Given you three are the ones in the most power and authority, you can do whatever you want with the rest down here."
> "She's right. We do have some luxury of choice..." Megumu adds.

Eternity:

> "There were other fairies and people not frozen out there. She'll be fine." Clownpiece waves.
> "You're going to get docked major points and put into villain territory if you both think it's fine to just go on a date while everyone else is working hard." Hecatia sounds displeased.
> "Huh? But shouldn't it be okay because everyone else is already working hard?" Piece questions.

Ami:

> "None taken. We're used to that."
> "Both barely being known and wanting to just get through this."
> "Ah, right. I think we were supposed to note stuff down for when Aya returns or something." Suzaku speaks. "I don't remember if it was you or me that was supposed to though. But at least we know we didn't go there for nothing."
> "Still, was it a good idea on her part?"
> "Erm..." Suzaku considers.

Seki:

> "She's back to how she was before." Daiyousei answers.
> "Sorry about all of this..." Cirno actually speaks for herself. "I was being really stupid and selfish even before I caused this incident. I think I know a way to fix it, though. I pretty much caused it by making the cold in Gensokyo freeze everyone that wasn't a fairy. I can't fix it alone, though. If we can get some way to help me overpower what I did before in manipulating this cold, or get enough heat to burn it all away, it should solve the problem. This other incident might make that easier. Maybe we don't have to do all of Gensokyo at once, at least."
> "No guarantee that others aren't trying to stop that incident first, though." Daiyousei says.
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version