Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 156904 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #420 on: January 07, 2023, 05:33:46 AM »
Aya:

> "Ah, my apologies."
> Stop the rubbing and squeezing.
> "Hopefully we can resolve things quickly so your stressors can lighten."

Ami.

> "Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. Be right back."
> Gently place Ann back down, and then zoom off toward the flying woman.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #421 on: January 07, 2023, 06:05:25 AM »
Aya:

> "Ah, my apologies."
> Stop the rubbing and squeezing.
> "Hopefully we can resolve things quickly so your stressors can lighten."

Ami.

> "Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. Be right back."
> Gently place Ann back down, and then zoom off toward the flying woman.
Aya:

> You stop...
> "Mm..."
> You think it should be around here? You don't see any entrances though.

Ami:

> You place Ann down, then head up for the flying woman.
> Atop the building, it does seem like someone similar to you. She's staring up at the sky.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #422 on: January 07, 2023, 06:23:59 AM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "...I'm pretty sure I came out from underground around here..."

Ami:

> Land on the rooftop.
> "Hey."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #423 on: January 07, 2023, 07:17:17 AM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> "...I'm pretty sure I came out from underground around here..."

Ami:

> Land on the rooftop.
> "Hey."
Aya:

> "I think that one's blocked by ice..." Tenma laments.

Ami:

> You land...
> "Huh? Oh hey Ami..." The woman answers quietly, not turning to you. "I feel like it'll be impossible to achieve what Aya wants... So far away... How do you even...?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #424 on: January 07, 2023, 07:19:04 AM »
Aya:

> "I can try to get us through. If I can find it..."

Ami:

> Before responding, look all around us at the landscape.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #425 on: January 10, 2023, 05:13:37 AM »
Aya:

> "I can try to get us through. If I can find it..."

Ami:

> Before responding, look all around us at the landscape.
Aya:

> "It's a bit near the vill- well, not really that near. I suppose it's still closer to the shrine. Just start back for between both of them and I'll point out the way."

Ami:

> You look around... there's plenty of places that reach this size, and surpass it too. The sky isn't bright yet. It looks like this building has a way inside, even from the top like this.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #426 on: January 10, 2023, 05:23:33 AM »
Aya:

> "Understood."
> Set a flight course that follows Tenma's instructions.
> "So...you're not presently interested in those earlier sorts of activities even when travel time affords us the opportunity, huh?"

Ami:

> "There sure is a lot, huh. ...So you remembered my name, then?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #427 on: January 10, 2023, 05:56:01 AM »
Aya:

> "Understood."
> Set a flight course that follows Tenma's instructions.
> "So...you're not presently interested in those earlier sorts of activities even when travel time affords us the opportunity, huh?"

Ami:

> "There sure is a lot, huh. ...So you remembered my name, then?"
Aya:

> You set off again.
> "No. Yes I know I have no good reason not to be. You aren't repulsing me. I just have my thoughts on other things."

Ami:

> "Yes. Do you suppose you have any ideas on how tor eeach the moon, Ami? We should at least figure that out before we try the rest..." She finally turns to address you.
> How come she didn't forget anything? Is it just an issue with you?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #428 on: January 10, 2023, 06:04:12 AM »
Aya:

> "That's understandable, you have a lot more responsibility than I do, and are under a lot more pressure as a result. I do think it would do you some good to permit me to do those sorts of things to you - it would allow you to relax some and enjoy yourself for a bit - but obviously it's ultimately your decision."

Larva:

> "Are you dating this lady too, Miss Aya?"

Aya:

> Chuckle a bit.
> "You flatter me, Larva. But no, I'm not important enough to be offered an opportunity at that privilege."

---

Ami:

> "The moon..."
> Look up and around for the moon.
> "...Hey, Suzaku? Do you remember how we got to this place, from where we're from?"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 06:11:56 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #429 on: January 12, 2023, 03:16:08 PM »
Aya:

> "That's understandable, you have a lot more responsibility than I do, and are under a lot more pressure as a result. I do think it would do you some good to permit me to do those sorts of things to you - it would allow you to relax some and enjoy yourself for a bit - but obviously it's ultimately your decision."

Larva:

> "Are you dating this lady too, Miss Aya?"

Aya:

> Chuckle a bit.
> "You flatter me, Larva. But no, I'm not important enough to be offered an opportunity at that privilege."

---

Ami:

> "The moon..."
> Look up and around for the moon.
> "...Hey, Suzaku? Do you remember how we got to this place, from where we're from?"
Aya:

> "As I said, if you keep this sort of act up too much, you'll end up doing something you shouldnt. Did things with Himekaidou not work out?"

Ami:

> "We came from Gensokyo through someone's room in the flying castle."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #430 on: January 12, 2023, 03:26:08 PM »
Aya:

> "On the contrary, they worked out nicely. At least, I'd like to think Hata and I worked out nicely. But they've also worked out nicely with Boss, and Lady Toyosatomimi, and Lady Nagae, and I'm hoping they'll work out nicely with Momi when I find her again. And also with you, if I'm being honest."

Ami:

> Exhale.
> "Okay, good. Uh, you should know that I...kinda lost my memories at some point while out here. I assume I left through a window in that house, and that it happened right after that, because the first experience I can immediately remember is standing on the grass below it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #431 on: January 12, 2023, 03:43:00 PM »
Aya:

> "On the contrary, they worked out nicely. At least, I'd like to think Hata and I worked out nicely. But they've also worked out nicely with Boss, and Lady Toyosatomimi, and Lady Nagae, and I'm hoping they'll work out nicely with Momi when I find her again. And also with you, if I'm being honest."

Ami:

> Exhale.
> "Okay, good. Uh, you should know that I...kinda lost my memories at some point while out here. I assume I left through a window in that house, and that it happened right after that, because the first experience I can immediately remember is standing on the grass below it."
Aya:

> "I don't have the time to divulge in such things. I can't even find time to fix something nice I own. But it's fine, I can still go on without it for now."
> "It's around here." Tenma adds, pointing off to the side.
> You can already notice some of a hole. And ice poking out from it.

Ami:

> "We have to focus on not letting Aya down anyways." Ami says. "Lets go back to Gensokyo. We can find a way from there. And I don't want you being lost here..."
> She pauses for a bit. Only now do you notice that her eyes don't have that much light in them. And they dim out again after the pause.
> "You might end up like a regular human or something. I felt something weird when leaving that house, but I just let the wind guide me to what I should do. Taking a moment to think, maybe it'll be easier to get to the moon from Gensokyo."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #432 on: January 12, 2023, 03:53:32 PM »
Aya:

> Aim for the indicated hole.
> "Oh, I wouldn't expect for us to get to a point where you're taking dedicated time for me, certainly. Like, sure, if you offered, I wouldn't say no, but I have actively set no expectations. My thinking was more along the lines of, hey, as long as we're traveling somewhere, and my hands aren't otherwise occupied, why not enjoy ourselves? Heaven knows we deserve it after the strawberries we've been put through."
> Grin a bit.
> "Especially with a body as nice and great as yours."
> Go back to a neutral expression.
> "And if our time traveling together comes to a close and it never happens again, it was still fun and enjoyable while it lasted. You know?"
> Grin again.
> "Unless you're concerned you're going to fall for me too much for a clean split like that?"

Ami:

> Frown and squint at Suzaku.
> "...Are you okay, Suzaku? You looked suddenly out of it for a moment."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #433 on: January 12, 2023, 04:07:43 PM »
Aya:

> Aim for the indicated hole.
> "Oh, I wouldn't expect for us to get to a point where you're taking dedicated time for me, certainly. Like, sure, if you offered, I wouldn't say no, but I have actively set no expectations. My thinking was more along the lines of, hey, as long as we're traveling somewhere, and my hands aren't otherwise occupied, why not enjoy ourselves? Heaven knows we deserve it after the strawberries we've been put through."
> Grin a bit.
> "Especially with a body as nice and great as yours."
> Go back to a neutral expression.
> "And if our time traveling together comes to a close and it never happens again, it was still fun and enjoyable while it lasted. You know?"
> Grin again.
> "Unless you're concerned you're going to fall for me too much for a clean split like that?"

Ami:

> Frown and squint at Suzaku.
> "...Are you okay, Suzaku? You looked suddenly out of it for a moment."
Aya:

> You approach...
> It's blocked off with ice... but you can see the tunnel goes underground. Hopefully the underground is accessible?
> Tenma opens her mouth for a moment to say something, but closes it.

Ami:

> "I'm all ready to get through this. I believe in the wind."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #434 on: January 12, 2023, 04:09:55 PM »
Aya:

> Raise an eyebrow at Tenma while grinning wider.

Ami:

> "Alright. The owner of the house we appeared in really wanted us to go home anyway, so that's probably for the best."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #435 on: January 12, 2023, 04:14:29 PM »
Aya:

> Raise an eyebrow at Tenma while grinning wider.

Ami:

> "Alright. The owner of the house we appeared in really wanted us to go home anyway, so that's probably for the best."
Aya:

> "Don't get the wrong idea." Tenma sighs. "I was just considering asking for a massage, but a proper one can't be done while flying about like this. Don't try now either, else I'll just be more disappointed I couldn't get it fixed."

Ami:


> "Mm."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #436 on: January 12, 2023, 04:22:16 PM »
Aya:

> Pout a bit.
> "Awww. I admit I did get my hopes up a tiny bit that  time, my Lord."
> Chuckle a bit.
> "I can certainly do that for you at some point in the future. In fact, I might be the best you've ever had, given some of the things I can do. Pardon me a moment."
> Get up within reach of the blocking ice and set Tenma down on their feet.
> Then put a hand on the ice and start vibrating it as quickly as we are able, in the hopes of generating enough heat that we start melting the ice away.

Ami:

> "Let's head back down to the ground, then. There's a new friend down there waiting for us."
> Float back down to Ann.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #437 on: January 12, 2023, 04:28:07 PM »
Aya:

> Pout a bit.
> "Awww. I admit I did get my hopes up a tiny bit that  time, my Lord."
> Chuckle a bit.
> "I can certainly do that for you at some point in the future. In fact, I might be the best you've ever had, given some of the things I can do. Pardon me a moment."
> Get up within reach of the blocking ice and set Tenma down on their feet.
> Then put a hand on the ice and start vibrating it as quickly as we are able, in the hopes of generating enough heat that we start melting the ice away.

Ami:

> "Let's head back down to the ground, then. There's a new friend down there waiting for us."
> Float back down to Ann.
Aya:

> You set Tenma down.
> You move quickly, trying to melt the ice that way.
> ...
> This'll take forever at this pace...

Ami:

> You descend back down, Suzaku following you.
> "All good?" Ann asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #438 on: January 12, 2023, 04:31:01 PM »
Aya:

> Is it at least working?
> Apply our second hand, vibrating that one as well.

Ami:

> "Mostly. I have a few concerns, but I don't think they're addressable. Suzaku did tell me we originally came here to get to the moon, though. If that's even possible here."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #439 on: January 12, 2023, 04:44:42 PM »
Aya:

> Is it at least working?
> Apply our second hand, vibrating that one as well.

Ami:

> "Mostly. I have a few concerns, but I don't think they're addressable. Suzaku did tell me we originally came here to get to the moon, though. If that's even possible here."
Aya:

> Hard to see progress... but maybe?
> You add your other hand.
> "What are you trying?" Tenma questions.

Ami:

> "The moon? What the- why?"
> "To find someone and solve our incident." Suzaku explains.
> "Who? And how do you even know they're on the moon?"
> "Both here and Gensokyo are affected by something with the moon. I suppose... It feels like something that was here in this world is gone, maybe to the moon, not Gensokyo. ...I could be wrong and throwing away a lot of our precious time, but I'd rather have my piece be relying on the wind, and not something worse I'd come up with."
> "The wind... tells you someone went to space...?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #440 on: January 12, 2023, 04:57:08 PM »
Aya:

> "I'm-actually, my Lord, what part of you needs massaging? I can demonstrate what I'm doing and give you the relief you need while working through this ice at the same time."

Ami:

> "I mean...we are bird people. An affinity for the wind would make sense..."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 05:05:51 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #441 on: January 12, 2023, 05:39:40 PM »
Aya:

> "I'm-actually, my Lord, what part of you needs massaging? I can demonstrate what I'm doing and give you the relief you need while working through this ice at the same time."

Ami:

> "I mean...we are bird people. An affinity for the wind would make sense..."
Aya:

> "It's fine. Like I said, I don't want a tease instead of something full."

Ami:

> "There's not really wind in space though..." Ann starts back.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #442 on: January 12, 2023, 05:42:59 PM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "As you wish. In that case, I think if you take hold of my arm near my hand, you'll probably feel it."

Ami:

> Follow.
> Hide our wings as well.
> "There isn't?"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 07:23:09 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #443 on: January 13, 2023, 12:40:40 AM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "As you wish. In that case, I think if you take hold of my arm near my hand, you'll probably feel it."

Ami:

> Follow.
> Hide our wings as well.
> "There isn't?"
Aya:

> "I won't get in your way." Tenma declines. Even though most of the things you've offered have been things you can do while keeping up what you were doing...

Ami:

> You hide your wings.
> "It's space. Winds are a planet thing."
> Ann pauses.
> "Okay wait, now you've got me wondering if there really is wind in space... I can't prove it, and you sound astonished, too."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #444 on: January 13, 2023, 12:45:37 AM »
Aya:

> "You wouldn't, my Lord."

Larva:

> Look at the other tengu lady.
> "Hey, if you don't want my noble steed to do fun date stuff to you, why don't you do stuff to her instead? Especially now that her hands are busy and she's probably not going anywhere for a bit."

---

Ami:

> "I'd never really thought about it. Uh, I think. I guess I can't really make statements like that with fullest confidence now."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #445 on: January 13, 2023, 06:27:31 AM »
Aya:

> "You wouldn't, my Lord."

Larva:

> Look at the other tengu lady.
> "Hey, if you don't want my noble steed to do fun date stuff to you, why don't you do stuff to her instead? Especially now that her hands are busy and she's probably not going anywhere for a bit."

---

Ami:

> "I'd never really thought about it. Uh, I think. I guess I can't really make statements like that with fullest confidence now."
Aya:

> "I'm someone who has to keep their actions in mind. It'll be troublesome for everyone related to me if I do things carelessly."

Ami:

> "Let's not worry about it too much. Also, shouldn't you make your wings uh... go back in or something?"
> "They're useful." Suzaku states.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #446 on: January 13, 2023, 06:32:16 AM »
Larva:

> Look mildly confused.
> "Then...just make sure to do it to her properly instead of carelessly? If she's calling you Lord, then logically you're at least as good as her at that sort of thing, right?"

Ami:

> "Just try not to let the humans see you, Suzaku. Apparently it'll be trouble if people here think we're not human."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 08:07:14 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #447 on: January 16, 2023, 11:27:39 PM »
Larva:

> Look mildly confused.
> "Then...just make sure to do it to her properly instead of carelessly? If she's calling you Lord, then logically you're at least as good as her at that sort of thing, right?"

Ami:

> "Just try not to let the humans see you, Suzaku. Apparently it'll be trouble if people here think we're not human."
Aya:

> "If it were that easy to do everything with the utmost of care. Not only would most things end up much less efficient, sometimes what you do isn't even enough to satisfy others. Forget it, let's focus on this. Can anyone else here help melt this chunk of ice?"

Ami:

> "No one will chase after a flying person, will they?" Suzaku follows on foot.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #448 on: January 16, 2023, 11:30:57 PM »
Larva:

> Can we do anything about the ice?
> Frown and cross our arms in defiance.
> "Hmph."

Aya:

> "It's okay, Larva. I appreciate the sentiment, but let's not antagonize my Lord too much right now."
> Is Piece visible? If not, spare a hand to reach in and pull her out enough so her arms are free.
> "Hey, Piece, can you do anything about the ice?"

---

Ami:

> "Maybe if they could fly too. But maybe there aren't any non-humans out here? That might explain why we're in our own separate world on the other side of that closet door."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 11:51:17 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #449 on: January 18, 2023, 05:50:45 AM »
Larva:

> Can we do anything about the ice?
> Frown and cross our arms in defiance.
> "Hmph."

Aya:

> "It's okay, Larva. I appreciate the sentiment, but let's not antagonize my Lord too much right now."
> Is Piece visible? If not, spare a hand to reach in and pull her out enough so her arms are free.
> "Hey, Piece, can you do anything about the ice?"

---

Ami:

> "Maybe if they could fly too. But maybe there aren't any non-humans out here? That might explain why we're in our own separate world on the other side of that closet door."
Eternity:

> You aren't sure... Maybe help start a fire?

Aya:

> "I have fire, but I don't know if that's enough to melt this..." Clownpiece responds.

Ami:

> "There's animals. But as far as we know, we're the only intelligent species out here." Ann says. "If something's speaking to us in a way we can understand, it's either another human, or a parrot."
> You've made it back to the building you came from.
>_