~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Finite Potential
<< < (46/47) > >>
Kilgamayan:
> Frown a bit.
> "Perhaps if we made a trip specifically for it, but there's nothing petty about seeking an apology for offenses if we're in the area anyway. Surely you would seek the same if someone came along and beat up your goddess for no reason."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on October 05, 2022, 10:42:51 PM ---> Frown a bit.
> "Perhaps if we made a trip specifically for it, but there's nothing petty about seeking an apology for offenses if we're in the area anyway. Surely you would seek the same if someone came along and beat up your goddess for no reason."

--- End quote ---
> "Well, she did have a reason... we did that poorly..." Sanae says. "But holding grudges doesn't do anyone good. Lady Suwako, for example, insists she's just trying to keep a certain someone from doing a specific thing that upsets her, rather than fighting them over it in revenge."
>_
Kilgamayan:
> "Hm. Well, if Lady Keiki deems her worthy of forgiveness, then I will gladly do so. I cannot deny the social benefits to forgiveness that you cite."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on October 06, 2022, 08:21:13 PM ---> "Hm. Well, if Lady Keiki deems her worthy of forgiveness, then I will gladly do so. I cannot deny the social benefits to forgiveness that you cite."

--- End quote ---
> "There's even more that I haven't listed as well. Especially if you're publicly known."
> "Right. It's dangerous to act out when you're well known..." Keiki agrees.
>_
Kilgamayan:
> Were we 'acting out' when that shrine maiden showed up?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version