~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - RP Thread Edition
<< < (3/8) > >>
Neovereign:
> "As you presumed earlier, I'm fine. Thank you for the concern though, Ran. You as well,  Chen."
> ...Does it still hurt though?
OkuuFallout:
>Ran bows. "Of course, mistress." Chen beams and responds with "You're welcome, Mistress!"

>You don't know how long you've been out, but it must have been enough for your youkai body to heal.
>>In other words, it does not hurt.
Neovereign:
> "Sorry for interrupting whatever you two were doing just to worry about me. Now where was I?"
> Grab the painting again to put it up.
> Who do we go to when we have something on our mind? Yuyuko? Ran? Reimu?

> Do we know how to work one of those computers? Does Rinnosuke possess a working one? Would we bother that Sumireko for use?
OkuuFallout:
>"No worries, Mistress. Chen was the one who discovered you." She frowns a little. "She has already admitted that she wasn't coming into this room for its intended purpose."
>You start putting the small painting up on the wall. You already framed it preemptively, so all you have to do is nail it on.
>When you have something on your mind, you usually speak to whoever you feel like talking to at the time, if you talk to anyone at all. It could be Yuyuko, could be Reimu, could be someone else. While Ran is there too, she's more of a listener than a discusser, so you usually don't try to get into a topic with her.

>You don't know entirely how to operate a computer, but you have learned the basics from your trips to the outside world.
>You know a surprising amount about outside world technology for a youkai, so you know how to operate them.
>>Rinnosuke probably does have a working computer, but he has no source of power for it to function.
>>>Sumireko's an... interesting individual. While even more knowledgeable about the outside world than you are, she's still a teenager, so kind of hard to deal with. It would still be worth consulting her though, she would probably enjoy the idea of teaching what she falsely thinks is an "old granny" about modern technology.
>>>Sumireko could help, but it wouldn't be necessary, unless you need to use those websites where you can post various things for the world to see.

//Edit: I placed strikethroughs through my original text since I found out that Yukari actually knows a lot about outside technology, which was confirmed in Curiosities of Lotus Asia when she recognized an iPod and even showed knowledge about the Nintendo Game Boy and DS.
Neovereign:
> "As for yourself?"
> Continue with the painting, then. Let's be a bit more careful this time, especially since we're using nails and such now.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version