~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 4
(1/201) > >>
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on July 26, 2022, 08:29:00 PM ---Seki
>Huh, sure I'm weak and Alice is strong.
->But why does it hurt my ego so much?

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> You are Aya Shameimaru, the fastest girl in Gensokyo who is tackling the current incident headfirst. That would be the phenomenon starting with the moon shining brightly and having progressed to Gensokyo becoming mixed between fantasy and reality. The most obvious change being that locations have been altered, such as the Human Village and the underground city of Former Hell, and the most obvious issue being that flight is almost impossible for those without an explainable means, such as wings or propulsion. You've begun to suggest that a council be made so that the residents of Gensokyo can decide how to take these changes on.
> Additionally, the Ice Fairy, Cirno, seems to have gotten snowballed into an incident of her own, resulting in there being two of her - one seemingly stronger than before and currently causing another incident from what you have seen and heard here, - and the other being the "inner", less enthusiastic smaller version of her that you hold in your arms.
> You stand in Reimu's passage to the underground, having met back up with nearly all of your group. Daiyousei has requested a fight between your allies and hers before you, or her, sets off to brace the other troublemaking Cirno.

Seki:

> Alongside the aforementioned incident business, you've become a maid for the Scarlet Devil Mansion, approved by both mistress Remilia and Flandre Scarlet. You have your new steeds and carriage to thank for this, which you have parked in the underground here.
> Despite having the capacity to ride seemingly anywhere and still create and float your heads some distance away from you, you still feel weak compared to many of those around you... You wonder if there's a way past such...

> "Yep. I'd like to try out fighting alongside you more as well." Koa adds.
>_
Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "Works for me."
Philosopher:
Seki
>Look Cirno in the eye
->"You might be the strongest fairy, but there will always be someone stronger and someone better."
-->Nod. "The greatest strength you possess is to keep on going even when you suffer setbacks. With this strength you've overcome many."
--->"Compare the Cirno of today to the fairy you were when born."

>"So, Cirno, tell me.  What will you do?"
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on July 26, 2022, 09:42:53 PM ---Aya:

> "Works for me."

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Philosopher on July 27, 2022, 12:13:31 AM ---Seki
>Look Cirno in the eye
->"You might be the strongest fairy, but there will always be someone stronger and someone better."
-->Nod. "The greatest strength you possess is to keep on going even when you suffer setbacks. With this strength you've overcome many."
--->"Compare the Cirno of today to the fairy you were when born."

>"So, Cirno, tell me.  What will you do?"

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "Alright then. Let's give them some space out here. Unless you want them to do this elsewhere?" Daiyousei asks.
> "You could use our place, since this is right next to another realm." The Oni Shingyoku gestures towards the exit where the snow is blowing heavily at.

Seki:

> "Not like I was trying to be the strongest anymore." Cirno murmurs. "At least not being uselessevery encounter would've been nice..."
>_
Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Lightly rub Cirno's head. "You've certainly not been useless in any encounters so far today."
> To DaiGyoku: "I'm fine with whatever works for you all."
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version