~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects
Touhou Maiden/Meiiden/Defiant of Shrine Maiden English Patch (Chapter 7)
<< < (2/2)
HakanaiBlue:
OP link updated with chapter 5. This one covers the Prismriver Sisters and Mystia. All characters defeated here will be added to your party later on after a certain point. Mystia's only accessible if you've already beat Wriggle.

The next two chapters should be released a bit quicker than usual if all goes to schedule, then I'll be putting this patch on hold temporarily to work on some other projects.
HakanaiBlue:
The link's been updated with chapter 6 since yesterday, featuring Cirno and Letty. You'll get the one you beat first in your party soon enough, but the other won't join you.

Chapter 7 stars Alice and should be coming soon, then I'll be taking a break to focus on some other projects for a while.
HakanaiBlue:
I've updated the OP link with chapter 7. This one covers Alice's dungeon. The shop also gets new items at this point. I've translated the single cutscene leading into the Electronics District (the area leading into the shop), but outside of obviously translating the cutscenes in Alice's dungeon, none of the other various cutscenes you can trigger by visiting different areas/resting at the shrine are in English yet, so be careful if you want to save them for viewing in the next update.

Speaking of the next update, I full-well intend to finish this project, but it's a large one so I'm putting it on hold for a while to work on some other things. I'll come back to it eventually. This chapter wraps up the first act of the game, and second act 2 is much less linear, I'm going to release it all at once in the next patch.
Roashiki:
Compared to the time it spent untranslated waiting for the finished translation is relatively easy so take your time.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version