~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Renascence of Blasted Starlight
<< < (2/19) > >>
Philosopher:
>Pause

>Laughter means a person or hyenas.
->Listen carefully to the laughter.
-->Is it the sound of a broken soul, someone hearing a funny joke, or stress laughter?

>If we can't tell then slowly make our way towards the laughter
Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on May 31, 2022, 10:22:29 PM --->Pause

>Laughter means a person or hyenas.
->Listen carefully to the laughter.
-->Is it the sound of a broken soul, someone hearing a funny joke, or stress laughter?

>If we can't tell then slowly make our way towards the laughter

--- End quote ---
>It sounds more like children playing.
>_
Philosopher:
>They probably know where civilization is

>Head towards the laughter
Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on May 31, 2022, 11:20:43 PM --->They probably know where civilization is

>Head towards the laughter

--- End quote ---
>You head towards the laughter as fast as your body will allow, soon entering a clearing not too far from the road.

>What you see though is not what you expect. It appears to be a group of little girls with insectlike wings coming out of their backs, all happily engaged in a game of tag of some sort.
>Huh, you didn't know wing augmentations were a thing...
>Wait, augmentations... where did that term come from?
>As you attempt to rack your brain for answers, one of the winged girls seems to notice you.

>"Ah! A human!" she exclaims, causing the rest of the group to immediately stop what they're doing.

>"Aw man, we didn't even set up the blocked aids thingy yet!" Another complains

>"Why didn't we?" A third asks.

>"I dunno, but the game was really fun..." says a fourth.

>"Alright, it doesn't matter if we set up the thingy or not, we'll do this just like we practiced!" a fifth, a slightly taller one with larger wings that appears to be holding a sunflower commands, before fluttering up to you and holding her sunflower out like it was some kind of weapon, "Alright, human! This is a... um... a blocked aids! And you can't come through unless you give us all your stuffs and thingies!"

>"...How is this gonna work if we're not blocking the road though?" the first one asks.

>"Uh... We don't let her leave until she gives stuffs of course!" the sunflower holder sage nods.

>"She looks kinda hurt though..." another one says thoughtfully, "What if she needs those stuffs?"

>"We can tell her where the humans live after we take the thingies and they can help her!" another suggests, "And then we can ask for more stuffs and thingies in exchange!"

>"But aren't we taking all of them?" the first one questions.

>"Uh..."
>_
Philosopher:
>"Human? Is that what you're calling everyone without wings?"

>Give a tired sigh and show our flesh with the embedded wire
->"Would you be so cruel as to take my only possession, a walking stick then send me in such a state off on my own?"
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version