~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Renascence of Blasted Starlight

<< < (3/19) > >>

Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on June 01, 2022, 01:23:03 AM --->"Human? Is that what you're calling everyone without wings?"

--- End quote ---
>"Well duh! Don't you know what you are?" the sunflower holder replies.
>"Don't a lot of youkai not have wings either?" one of the other winged girls asks.
>"...I mean she doesn't seem like a youkai?" sunflower girl blinks, "You're not a youkai right?"

--- Quote from: Philosopher on June 01, 2022, 01:23:03 AM --->Give a tired sigh and show our flesh with the embedded wire
->"Would you be so cruel as to take my only possession, a walking stick then send me in such a state off on my own?"

--- End quote ---
>You pull back one of your sleeves to reveal more of the damage done to you, wincing quite a bit as the fabric passes over some of the wounds.

>"Whoa... is that metal sticking out!?"/"Cool!"/"Ew it's all bloody and stuff!" are among the various reactions you receive.
>"She's walking around like that?!" one of the shorter ones blinks, "Gee, she must be super-strong and tough... Maybe we shouldn't mess with her..."
>"B-But what about getting free stuffs and thingies?" Another questions.
>"We can always jump the next human!"
>"But we worked so hard on this..." Sunflower pouts.
>"So should we get her help or...?" one of the group fidgets.
>"Isn't there some kinda healer lady somewhere...?" another asks.
>"Maybe one of the humans in the village know! They're smart!" a third suggests.
>_

Philosopher:
>"Is youkai the name of some sort of gang?"

>"Does the village have a doctor in it?"

Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on June 01, 2022, 02:55:10 AM --->"Is youkai the name of some sort of gang?"

--- End quote ---
>The winged ones give you a look as if a tree grew out of your ear.
>"...She doesn't know what a youkai is?" one asks.
>"Maybe she's dumb?" another suggests.

>That urge to burn something comes back and this time it's directed at them... It would take just a simple flick of the--
>You shut down that line of thought immediately. How could you possibly think something like that!? They're kids!
>...
>Maybe it's just stress from the pain messing with your thoughts... yes... maybe when you're healed it will stop...

--- Quote from: Philosopher on June 01, 2022, 02:55:10 AM --->"Does the village have a doctor in it?"

--- End quote ---
>"I think they have one or two?" one replies.
>"But they're nothing compared to that healer lady I heard about." says another, "She lives in that place that's easy to get lost in though..."
>"Oh no, not there! That place is scary!" a third shudders, "I was dared to go in there once and I couldn't find my way out for forever!"
>_

Philosopher:
>With these intrusive thoughts it might be a good idea to get checked for head injuries.
->Especially with how they involved hurting these kids.

>"I should see the better doctor as I believe I may have some brain injury. Could one of you kind young ladies help me and perhaps tell me what youkai are along the way?"

Evil_Nazgul0616:
//No second player yet?

--- Quote from: Philosopher on June 01, 2022, 05:33:20 AM --->With these intrusive thoughts it might be a good idea to get checked for head injuries.
->Especially with how they involved hurting these kids.

>"I should see the better doctor as I believe I may have some brain injury. Could one of you kind young ladies help me and perhaps tell me what youkai are along the way?"

--- End quote ---
>"Do we really have to go all the way over there?" one of them complains.
>"Where even is the place anyway?" another asks.
>"On the other side of the human village from us... Let's just take her there because maybe a human knows how to find the healer lady." A third suggests
>"But what about our blocked aids?" the fourth complains.
>"Maybe we can split up?" the second speaks.
>"Only if you girls remember where we are..." the Sunflower holder joins in.
>"We're not that bad!"
>"It took us a week to find you in hide and seek that one time!"
>"Did not!"
>"Did too!"
>"Did not!"
>"Did too!"
>...

>You have a feeling this isn't going to go anywhere...
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version