~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Touhou Accomplishments Thread 24: v3 Edition
<< < (6/7) > >>
Miminena:
I have normal 1ccs on every mainline game 1-12, except for SA

I've also started scoring on LLS and UFO; 57,535,070 and 310,388,020 respectively
Mikuru:
No new achievements on the old games since my last post (further up), but I have the following in UM:

* Normal NMNB (with cards)
* Normal secret ending with all characters
* Extra clear with Reimu and Sanae

Next target will probably be to finish off my "missing" shot types in HSIFS and WB&WC. I would like to go back to MoF for that ever-elusive Lunatic 1cc, but after three years of not playing, that's a lot of rust to shake off.
Karisa:

Video: Dream Logical World - Easy Aya/Kosuzu 81,056,369,250

It's been a long time since I was seriously scoring Touhou, but this reality-breaking themed fan game has brought me back into it. This took about a month of routing and attempts, but it was worth it-- I haven't seen any other runs even break the 60 billion mark*.

It's an extremely graze-heavy score system, and unforgiving with survival-- scoring revolves around extending Aspect Shifts (bomb-hypers) throughout the entire stage by grazing, and getting hit or bombing breaks the AS. Even after switching to Easy (I started on Normal, but Easy actually scores higher, as well as being more consistent), this was actually the first run where I didn't break any AS unintentionally.

A successful Aspect Shift gives a PIV bonus based on its duration^1.3 including any leftover time at the end of the stage (in practice, about 120-160 PIV per graze on Easy in stage 2+), and everything significant (spell bonuses, AS score bonuses, clear bonus) scales with PIV. Also, unlike the official games, DLW numbers are uncapped-- there's practically no limit to score, PIV, lives, or spell bonuses.

This run is with Aya/Kosuzu-- they're actually probably not the highest-scoring team, but I find them the most fun. Kosuzu starts out with a weak homing shot, but her Aspect Shift "Learning Curve" gives a trickle of permanent scaling as long as it's active, producing a very strong homing shot and full-screen PoC by stage 6. It also gives 1 graze per second, which isn't negligible at 120-160 PIV per graze.

*excluding the frame-perfect time stop glitch, which gives invincibility, desyncs replays, and generally breaks the game, producing scores of over 100 billion in stage 6 practice
bigyihsuan:
Been doing 1cc Normal attempts of all the mainline games.

So far, EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, and just today SA are all 1cc Normal. Pretty sure this is the first time I've 1cc'd SA, ever.

MoF: [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
SA: [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

SA is really, really hard. I finished off Utsuho with 0 lives, 2 power, and a deathbomb during her explosion sequence. wew
Karisa:
Continuing fan game scoring experiments with Book of Star Mythology - Normal MarisaB 17,040,969,610. It's a close-range shooting system like TD, but with a huge penalty for dying like MoF; see the video description for more details.

This was supposed to be a short side goal between experimenting with other shot types in DLW, but it ended up taking 2 weeks.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version