~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
(1/201) > >>
Neovereign:
> Recap: Aya ate her friends. Sekibanki is a maid. Gensokyo is new.

--- Quote from: Philosopher on May 24, 2022, 10:40:54 PM ---Seki
>"I was only aware of Lady Remilia.  The person in the basement, Flan?, must also be in charge.  Is there anyone I'm missing?"

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 24, 2022, 10:41:36 PM ---Aya:

> Nod.
> "Over on the mountain. She's where I would've gone if I were that blonde lady, given her rabbit lackey looked a lot like the rabbit lackey that told Yorihime there was 'a situation' going on here."
> Gesture in the general direction of their group.
> "But if you have information I don't, then by all means, act on it."

--- End quote ---
Seki:

> "That's both of them! Lady Remilia and Lady Flandre."

Aya:

> "We should head there, then." Reisen says.
> "We're continuing on our original plan." Youmu speaks.
> "Following a lead is better than baseless suspicion." Reisen argues. "If you can beat Lady Toyohime, Lady Yorihime may fall as well."
> "You've got beef with Aya, don't you?" Mokou speaks up.
>_
Philosopher:
Seki
>Have we read the articles by Hieda
>"Just wanted to be sure. Do you need any help dusting?"
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on May 24, 2022, 11:02:30 PM ---Seki
>Have we read the articles by Hieda
>"Just wanted to be sure. Do you need any help dusting?"

--- End quote ---
Seki:

> No.
> "I'm alright. You can relax a bit since you're new."
>_
Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Sigh.
> "It's probably something I said earlier. It wouldn't be the first time today I unintentionally said something offensive while thinking I was helping. I would love to make up for it here and now, but Yorihime's currently locked in battle with a friend, and the longer I'm here, the worse that could be getting."
> "So I'm leaving in five seconds to get back to her. It can be with all, any, or none of you."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 24, 2022, 11:18:07 PM ---Aya:

> Sigh.
> "It's probably something I said earlier. It wouldn't be the first time today I unintentionally said something offensive while thinking I was helping. I would love to make up for it here and now, but Yorihime's currently locked in battle with a friend, and the longer I'm here, the worse that could be getting."
> "So I'm leaving in five seconds to get back to her. It can be with all, any, or none of you."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "Weren't you just going to check Eientei?" Youmu questions.
> "You make it sound like it has to be your way. Do you even have a way to get out of this forest?" Mokou questions. "It's become almost impossible to leave through normal means."
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version