Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1  (Read 61155 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #540 on: May 13, 2022, 02:21:34 AM »
Aya:

> "Okay, let's take care of the Moriyas, then. But we gotta be careful."
> Look to Megumu.
> "Can you give them the deets on the smoke, Boss?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #541 on: May 13, 2022, 02:22:22 AM »
Seki
>Head to the boat

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #542 on: May 13, 2022, 02:35:02 AM »
Aya:

> "Okay, let's take care of the Moriyas, then. But we gotta be careful."
> Look to Megumu.
> "Can you give them the deets on the smoke, Boss?"
Seki
>Head to the boat
Aya:

> "The person making that smoke can control your mind with it. Though I don't remember it getting that intrusive." Megumu explains. "It's probably everywhere out there by now, so keeping your mind clear might be hard. Unless you can hold your breath really well."
> "No issue for me." Byakuren speaks.
> "We've got quite the group to work against that." Alice adds.

Seki:

> You start for the boat, following behind the two.
> You stop at the ramp. It doesn't look like it's large enough for your cart to fit...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #543 on: May 13, 2022, 02:37:12 AM »
Aya:

> "I can try to do something about it as long as everyone here can hold their own against some pretty strong winds."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #544 on: May 13, 2022, 02:39:47 AM »
Seki
>Get off the cart then put a spare head in the coffin in the cart

>Rub the neck of the closest horse

>Head up the ramp

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #545 on: May 13, 2022, 04:09:10 AM »
Aya:

> "I can try to do something about it as long as everyone here can hold their own against some pretty strong winds."
Seki
>Get off the cart then put a spare head in the coffin in the cart

>Rub the neck of the closest horse

>Head up the ramp
Aya:

> "If you're going to try and blow it away, forget it." Megumu advises. "You can't continuously keep that up without it getting a lot in the way of trying to help the Moriya Shrine."
> "She could just blow it and everyone away, though." Momizi says.
> "But then what? Do we just leave her to keep doing that when they come back while we try to help the shrine residents? We have to deal with the aggressors..." Youmu reasons.
> "I could clear them out." The white-haired woman proposes. "Or Alice could."

Seki:

> You disembark and place a head in the coffin, then give one of the horses a brief pat before you leave.
> I'll be out here." Hime speaks, to which Kagerou waves, following you up.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #546 on: May 13, 2022, 04:11:54 AM »
Aya:

> What's Hatate up to?
> "If Boss has reservations about me doing it, I'm willing to step aside and let one of you handle it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #547 on: May 13, 2022, 04:15:55 AM »
Seki
>Enter the boat
->What do we see

>Did we get rid of that head near the shrine?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 05:29:05 AM by Philosopher »

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #548 on: May 13, 2022, 06:07:32 AM »
Aya:

> What's Hatate up to?
> "If Boss has reservations about me doing it, I'm willing to step aside and let one of you handle it."
Seki
>Enter the boat
->What do we see

>Did we get rid of that head near the shrine?
Aya:

> Waiting for the rest of you to decide, you believe?
> "So that was your plan? Did you have anything else you were going to do after it?"
> "Just go out and do it. We'll be your backup." The other girl with a single headwing speaks up. "Er, they will be your backup, I mean."
> Youmu shrugs and offers her hand.

Seki:

> You did get rid of the head Kagerou threw.

> You head atop the boat, finding that there is indeed a temple up here. Some fairies and youkai as well, but they don't appear immediately hostile... Some humans too?
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #549 on: May 13, 2022, 06:26:31 AM »
Seki
>Say to Kagerou, "It looks promising."

>Do we see someone that looks like their in charge?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #550 on: May 13, 2022, 04:04:21 PM »
Aya:

> Inventory
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #551 on: May 13, 2022, 11:04:07 PM »
Seki
>Say to Kagerou, "It looks promising."

>Do we see someone that looks like their in charge?
Aya:

> Inventory
Seki:

> It's hard to tell. Everyone looks like they're just going about their business...

Aya:

> Your notebook is present. As is your camera, and fan. Seems you have everything you usually go out with. The fairies at the Garden of the Sun must've went for your face before your pockets.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #552 on: May 13, 2022, 11:05:14 PM »
Aya:

> "One last thing before we go. Anyone got something I can use as a face mask?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #553 on: May 13, 2022, 11:34:56 PM »
Seki
>Approach one of the closer figures
->"Are the Buddhists offering sanctuary until the incident blows over?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #554 on: May 14, 2022, 05:23:01 AM »
Aya:

> "One last thing before we go. Anyone got something I can use as a face mask?"
Seki
>Approach one of the closer figures
->"Are the Buddhists offering sanctuary until the incident blows over?"
Aya:

> "A face mask?" The redhead questions.
> "Does the smoke have to actually be inhaled to control you?" Byakuren questions.
> "I'm not sure. I was covering my mouth..." Megumu says.

Seki:

> "Yes." you're answered. "The ship's surroundings are pretty safe. Though getting too far might put you at risk. There's the whole mist and all..."
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #555 on: May 14, 2022, 05:33:26 AM »
Seki
>"Weren't they closer to the human village? Why come out here?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #556 on: May 14, 2022, 07:54:34 AM »
Seki
>"Weren't they closer to the human village? Why come out here?"
Seki:

> "I think the village is really dangerous right now." Someone else speaks up.
> "It's also supposedly harder to leave the lake than to get to it. So more people get lost. Not impossible at least, like that forest used to be."
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #557 on: May 14, 2022, 11:17:18 AM »
Seki
>What are the rules about starting trouble in the human village?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #558 on: May 14, 2022, 02:16:55 PM »
Aya:

> "I figure it's worth a shot. Even just a cloth I can tie around my mouth and nose would work.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #559 on: May 15, 2022, 04:36:37 AM »
Seki
>What are the rules about starting trouble in the human village?
Aya:

> "I figure it's worth a shot. Even just a cloth I can tie around my mouth and nose would work.
Seki:

> You're used to just staying away from others and out of trouble. Minding your own business, pretty much. It's not hard to do.

Aya:

> Alice holds out a face mask. Though, it looks a bit like it could be a tiny apron...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #560 on: May 15, 2022, 04:37:28 AM »
Aya:

> Take it and tie it around our head so it covers our nose and mouth.
> Once that's done, take Youmu's hand, take a deep breath, and hold it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #561 on: May 15, 2022, 04:40:19 AM »
Seki
>Head into the temple

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #562 on: May 15, 2022, 05:25:21 AM »
Aya:

> Take it and tie it around our head so it covers our nose and mouth.
> Once that's done, take Youmu's hand, take a deep breath, and hold it.
Seki
>Head into the temple
Aya:

> You tie the mask up properly, and take hold of Youmu, ready.
> The half phantom drags you back out to the smoky battlefield, where the smoke doesn't seem to be as plentiful as earlier. Though more concerning is the fact that you don't see any tengu or youkai around anymore...

Seki:

> "Are we finally washing our hands of the incident, or is this just a break?" Kagerou questions as you head inside.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #563 on: May 15, 2022, 05:26:11 AM »
Aya:

> Using our hauchiwa fan, start flinging tornados at the closest clouds of smoke.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #564 on: May 15, 2022, 05:31:59 AM »
Seki
>Shrug
->"This seems very different from incidents at least since the spellcard rules were implemented."

>"I at least want to make sure the human village is safe."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #565 on: May 15, 2022, 05:39:04 AM »
Aya:

> Using our hauchiwa fan, start flinging tornados at the closest clouds of smoke.
Seki
>Shrug
->"This seems very different from incidents at least since the spellcard rules were implemented."

>"I at least want to make sure the human village is safe."
Aya:

> You start to blow a serious amount of wind against the lingering smoke, practically clearing directions free from it.

Seki:

> "I doubt it is, given humans are here among Youkai." Kagerou points out.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #566 on: May 15, 2022, 05:42:11 AM »
Seki
>"That has me worried as well as the fact the the buddhists are out here."

>Do we see any of the temple youkai?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #567 on: May 15, 2022, 05:51:20 AM »
Aya:

> Now that some of the smoke has cleared, check out how the shrine is doing.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #568 on: May 15, 2022, 05:56:10 AM »
Seki
>"That has me worried as well as the fact the the buddhists are out here."

>Do we see any of the temple youkai?
Aya:

> Now that some of the smoke has cleared, check out how the shrine is doing.
Seki:

> None you're familiar with, but you do note the Youkai among those here.

Aya:

> You investigate the shrine, finding it still covered in that plant barrier... no one's around to answer for it yet.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #569 on: May 15, 2022, 05:58:06 AM »
Seki
>Approach one of the youkai
->"Are you one of the disciples of this temple?"