Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1  (Read 295339 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #960 on: May 24, 2022, 03:28:35 PM »
Seki
>"Thank you.  I'll do my best. "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #961 on: May 24, 2022, 05:14:04 PM »
Aya:

> "As you wish."
> Beeline back to Yorihime.
Seki
>"Thank you.  I'll do my best. "
Aya:

> You head back for the mountain and Yorihime...
> "Back already?" Yorihime questions as you approach.

Seki:

> "You should get acquainted with our mansion and it's residents. Feel free to ask the fairy maids for directions." Remilia says.
> "Not me. Yet, at least."
> "Yes yes, let's try to figure out your issue already." The vampire heads into the room.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #962 on: May 24, 2022, 05:16:47 PM »
Aya:

> Is Iizunamaru already here?
> "Didn't want to keep you waiting. Not to mention we don't actually know how much time we have to get things back to normal, only that it seems like not very much time at all."
> Set Cirno down so she's standing on the ground.
> "I did find someone I think can give you a run for your money, though."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #963 on: May 24, 2022, 05:28:43 PM »
Aya:

> Is Iizunamaru already here?
> "Didn't want to keep you waiting. Not to mention we don't actually know how much time we have to get things back to normal, only that it seems like not very much time at all."
> Set Cirno down so she's standing on the ground.
> "I did find someone I think can give you a run for your money, though."
Aya:

> She's still catching up, despite heading this way first.
> You deploy the ice fairy.
> "A fairy?" Yorihime questions. "Are you mocking me?"
> "Are there really people out there that still don't know about me?" Cirno questions. "Whoever's making the news is slacking..." She glances back at you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #964 on: May 24, 2022, 05:31:21 PM »
Aya:

> Grin slightly.
> "Underestimate her at your own peril."
> Look to Cirno while shifting our hold on Hatate to the more standard two-handed princess carry (with each of our hand on the usual fun locations).
> "Distribution hasn't reached the moon yet, unfortunately."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #965 on: May 24, 2022, 05:40:10 PM »
Aya:

> Grin slightly.
> "Underestimate her at your own peril."
> Look to Cirno while shifting our hold on Hatate to the more standard two-handed princess carry (with each of our hand on the usual fun locations).
> "Distribution hasn't reached the moon yet, unfortunately."
Aya:

> You get comfy with Hatate while watching. Megumu seems to finally make it, too.
> Cirno shoots a single, pretty slow icicle.
> Which is then cleanly cut in two by Yorihime.
> "Hm. She doesn't seem too weak. But just in case I'm wrong..." Cirno raises her hands, then emphasizes them towards Yorihime.
> There's a large but very brief flash as ice suddenly encases the area around Yorihime. Much larger than the prison the lookalike was in.
> Though it quickly begins to melt and turn into steam.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #966 on: May 24, 2022, 05:42:33 PM »
Aya:

> Glance over to Cirno.
> "I don't doubt your abilities, sport, but the advice I gave to her goes for you, too. Yorihime's no joke."
> Look over at Iizunamaru.
> "Boss, I'm thinking one of us should go investigate that other location while this is going on. Does that sound reasonable to you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #967 on: May 24, 2022, 05:51:05 PM »
Aya:

> Glance over to Cirno.
> "I don't doubt your abilities, sport, but the advice I gave to her goes for you, too. Yorihime's no joke."
> Look over at Iizunamaru.
> "Boss, I'm thinking one of us should go investigate that other location while this is going on. Does that sound reasonable to you?"
Aya:

> "Hm. I'm worried about the mountain, but alright. Which of us should go?"
> The ice is melted fully, and Yorihime stands pretty much unfazed.
> "How about this then?" Cirno freezes a smaller portion of area, though it seems like Yorihime opted to dodge this time.
> You can see the ground rapidly freezing near it, though only to a certain range.
> "I'm not here to play with a fairy." The Lunarian speaks, dashing in to Cirno.
> She barely blocks the sword with an ice sword of her own, though it's quickly sliced in two as well. Like with the previous freeze Cirno did, the ground around the lopped half of the sword is frozen over.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #968 on: May 24, 2022, 05:52:12 PM »
Aya:

> Walk up right next to Iizunamaru and whisper in her ear.
> "Do you think you could find your way through the Bamboo Forest to Eientei?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #969 on: May 24, 2022, 06:24:02 PM »
Aya:

> Walk up right next to Iizunamaru and whisper in her ear.
> "Do you think you could find your way through the Bamboo Forest to Eientei?"
Aya:

> "I'm unfamiliar with it..." She responds.
> The swordswoman began to zip back and forth past Cirno, and though the ice fairy's response time was pretty impressive, she was still incuring more and more damage without turning the tide.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #970 on: May 24, 2022, 06:28:25 PM »
Aya:

> "Then I should probably go. And, in thinking about it, given what Tewi warned us about earlier, it's probably better to not send the higher authority figure into that situation by herself anyway."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #971 on: May 24, 2022, 06:40:34 PM »
Aya:

> "Then I should probably go. And, in thinking about it, given what Tewi warned us about earlier, it's probably better to not send the higher authority figure into that situation by herself anyway."
Aya:

> Megumu nods.
> Cirno tries to apply more ice in her defense, but Yorihime continues to barrel through it, soon lopping off the ice fairy's arm.
> Rather than recoil in pain, Cirno freezes Yorihime's own arm in the pass that was done, already trying to get back at her with another ice blade.
> The ice on Yorihime's arm hardly seems to be melting, but it doesn't appear to slow her down as she simply swaps her sword to her other arm, pressing the offense once again over Cirno.
> The ice fairy takes the chance within Yorihime's swing to create a large icicle from Yorihime's own frozen arm, yet somehow the lunarian has already cut the ice off of her mid-chase.
> You hope Cirno has more tricks...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #972 on: May 24, 2022, 06:44:45 PM »
Aya:

> What do their respective facial expressions suggest how they feel the battle is going so far?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #973 on: May 24, 2022, 06:45:44 PM »
Aya:

> What do their respective facial expressions suggest how they feel the battle is going so far?
Aya:

> Cirno seems troubled and already tired. She's even sweating a lot.
> Yorihime, however, is only slightly annoyed...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #974 on: May 24, 2022, 06:50:51 PM »
Aya:

> Grimace just a bit.
> To Iizunamaru: "I'll be back as quick as I can."
> Take off toward the Bamboo Forest at a rapid-but-not-top-speed pace.
> Along the way: "Hey, Hata, would you be willing to do me a huge favor? If I kept a hold on your ankle so you don't go all the way down, would you mind seeing if you can dive into me and make physical contact with Momi?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #975 on: May 24, 2022, 07:38:27 PM »
Aya:

> Grimace just a bit.
> To Iizunamaru: "I'll be back as quick as I can."
> Take off toward the Bamboo Forest at a rapid-but-not-top-speed pace.
> Along the way: "Hey, Hata, would you be willing to do me a huge favor? If I kept a hold on your ankle so you don't go all the way down, would you mind seeing if you can dive into me and make physical contact with Momi?"
Aya:

> You dart for the Bamboo Forest.
> "Mm... Okay, just don't suddenly stop." Hatate lifts her legs up a bit more as you travel.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #976 on: May 24, 2022, 07:40:03 PM »
Aya:

> "I'll do my best."
> Shove Hatate into our mouth headfirst, get a firm grip on one of her ankles, and swallow her down as far as we can while maintaining a hold on her. If this involves sticking our own hand and arm into our mouth, that's fine.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #977 on: May 24, 2022, 07:51:48 PM »
Aya:

> "I'll do my best."
> Shove Hatate into our mouth headfirst, get a firm grip on one of her ankles, and swallow her down as far as we can while maintaining a hold on her. If this involves sticking our own hand and arm into our mouth, that's fine.
Aya:

> You deposit Hatate, though not completely.
> "Eh!?" Momizi speaks in surprise.
> "Got a hold of her, I think. You can pull me out." Hatate says.
> "Uh. Well that looks weird..." Momizi comments.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #978 on: May 24, 2022, 07:53:31 PM »
Aya:

> Do we look any fatter from taking in most of Hatate?
>> If so, use our free hand (the one NOT holding onto Hatate) to feel our stomach.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #979 on: May 24, 2022, 07:54:13 PM »
Aya:

> Do we look any fatter from taking in most of Hatate?
>> If so, use our free hand (the one NOT holding onto Hatate) to feel our stomach.
Aya:

> You don't notice it. You might need more than just a single person for a difference.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #980 on: May 24, 2022, 07:58:13 PM »
Aya:

> Feel our stomach anyway, since we're at least pretty sure we're fatter than before we started doing this.
> Pull Hatate out (licking her legs, chest, and face as they go by) and return her to her strategically-gripped princess carry.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #981 on: May 24, 2022, 08:04:50 PM »
Aya:

> Feel our stomach anyway, since we're at least pretty sure we're fatter than before we started doing this.
> Pull Hatate out (licking her legs, chest, and face as they go by) and return her to her strategically-gripped princess carry.
Aya:

> You feel your stomach, but still don't notice...
> You pull Hatate out with care, carrying her once again, while she carries Momizi.
> "W-What was that at the end? I almost lost my grip..." Hatate questions.
> You're entering the forest, but it seems thicker and denser than you remember.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #982 on: May 24, 2022, 08:08:36 PM »
Aya:

> Slow down a bit, then, and keep a sharper eye out than what we would normally do passively.
> "A little extra fun. Though I was only curious if you could make contact with Momi...it's still easier to have her inside me. Sorry for not being clear."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "You know, with all the fun I've been having with you two, maybe you'd enjoy some fun time together tucked away where people won't see or hear you~"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #983 on: May 24, 2022, 08:11:21 PM »
Aya:

> Slow down a bit, then, and keep a sharper eye out than what we would normally do passively.
> "A little extra fun. Though I was only curious if you could make contact with Momi...it's still easier to have her inside me. Sorry for not being clear."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "You know, with all the fun I've been having with you two, maybe you'd enjoy some fun time together tucked away where people won't see or hear you~"
Aya:

> "I hope you're keeping me in consideration." You hear Nitori. "And there's still these other Tengu I'm keeping an eye on now. But don't worry, I can handle them if they get rowdy."
> "Well, this forest is big and dark, too." Hatate adds.
> "What's the situation we're here for anyways?" Momizi questions.
> You can hear a bit of a commotion deeper in. Shouldn't be at Eientei yet...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #984 on: May 24, 2022, 08:15:06 PM »
Aya:

> Look down at our stomach.
> "Surely you have earmuffs of some kind in there? And don't worry, you'll have your fellow guard back soon."
> Look to Hatate.
> "It is, but people could still se you if they came across you."
> Look to Momi.
> "We're unsure, honestly. One of the moon commander's lackeys let slip that there was 'a situation' in this forest. We've come to investigate it. And since this is enemy territory, we don't want to come across as too aggressive, so..."
> Take a hold of Momizi and swallow her down again, licking her face, chest and legs as they each pass by.
> Once Momizi's gone, give Hatate a meaningful look.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #985 on: May 24, 2022, 08:36:24 PM »
Seki
>Turn to Patchy

>"We haven't been introduced, Sekibanki, Miss. . .?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #986 on: May 24, 2022, 09:14:14 PM »
Aya:

> Look down at our stomach.
> "Surely you have earmuffs of some kind in there? And don't worry, you'll have your fellow guard back soon."
> Look to Hatate.
> "It is, but people could still se you if they came across you."
> Look to Momi.
> "We're unsure, honestly. One of the moon commander's lackeys let slip that there was 'a situation' in this forest. We've come to investigate it. And since this is enemy territory, we don't want to come across as too aggressive, so..."
> Take a hold of Momizi and swallow her down again, licking her face, chest and legs as they each pass by.
> Once Momizi's gone, give Hatate a meaningful look.
Seki
>Turn to Patchy

>"We haven't been introduced, Sekibanki, Miss. . .?"
Aya:

> You return Momizi without issue.
> "I guess I would just be slowing you down out here." Hatate considers.

Seki:

> You return to the pajama lady, or where she should be... It looks like she bailed sometime during this exchange. You did have a bit of wonder as to why she didn't get as close to the room as you and the vampire did.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #987 on: May 24, 2022, 09:16:11 PM »
Aya:

> "You are both very distracting, it's true. Might be worth seeing if you can fly out of there once you're in."
> Swallow Hatate down without holding onto her this time, licking her face, chest and legs as they each pass by.
> Have a look at ourselves one she's fully in, then pick our head back up and start slowing down as we approach that commotion.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #988 on: May 24, 2022, 09:19:10 PM »
Seki
>Wander in a random direction away from the basement
->Stop when we run into someone

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #989 on: May 24, 2022, 09:57:48 PM »
Aya:

> "You are both very distracting, it's true. Might be worth seeing if you can fly out of there once you're in."
> Swallow Hatate down without holding onto her this time, licking her face, chest and legs as they each pass by.
> Have a look at ourselves one she's fully in, then pick our head back up and start slowing down as we approach that commotion.
Aya:

> You have Hatate follow the way Momizi went, still not seeing much change.
> You resume on your way, finding the source.
> You can see Youmu, holding her blade out towards a blonde brought to her knees. Beside Youmu are Reisen and Mokou, and beside the blonde is a rabbit like the one you saw with Yorihime.
> "It's just a matter of waiting anyways." The kneeling woman speaks. "We'll do it sooner or later. Reisen." She holds her hand out to the bunny beside her.
> "If I strike you down now, you-" Youmu speaks, before the woman and the bunny she took hold of suddenly vanish.
> "Ah!" Reisen jumps.
> "Damn. Where'd she run off to?" The half human half phantom looks around.

Seki:

> You start off in a direction...
> It's not long before you almost bump into a fairy maid.
>_