Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1  (Read 31919 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #600 on: May 16, 2022, 07:07:18 AM »
Aya:

> Frown.
> "You okay, Hata?"
Aya:

> "Yeah. Just a tad drained. Nothing that'll physically affect me, yet." Hatate responds.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #601 on: May 16, 2022, 07:09:23 AM »
Aya:

> "Mmm, alright. Let me know if you're starting to have problems, though. Anyway, do you think you could pull up the tengu whose collar I grabbed? Or is that too much right now?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #602 on: May 16, 2022, 07:16:52 AM »
Aya:

> "Mmm, alright. Let me know if you're starting to have problems, though. Anyway, do you think you could pull up the tengu whose collar I grabbed? Or is that too much right now?"
Aya:

> "I... Don't remember which one that was." Hatate admits.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #603 on: May 16, 2022, 07:18:17 AM »
Aya:

> "Do you remember any of them?'
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #604 on: May 16, 2022, 07:20:28 AM »
Aya:

> "Do you remember any of them?'
Aya:

> Hatate shakes her head.
> "She probably does need a break but is trying to still be useful." Momizi considers.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #605 on: May 16, 2022, 10:29:23 AM »
Seki
>"This really is worse than the mallet incident.  I'm glad you're ok."

>Cross our arms
->Do we have any saki at home or money to buy some booze?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #606 on: May 16, 2022, 12:30:46 PM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> "That's okay, I thought that might be the case. You have been a tremendous help so far, Hata. Have a rest if you need one."
> Hug Hatate from behind. (Press our chest into her back with a little bit more energy than would normally come from such a hug.)
> Give Momizi an order via the wind to hug Hatate from the front.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 12:35:07 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #607 on: May 18, 2022, 01:01:35 AM »
Seki
>"This really is worse than the mallet incident.  I'm glad you're ok."

>Cross our arms
->Do we have any saki at home or money to buy some booze?
Aya:

> Nod.
> "That's okay, I thought that might be the case. You have been a tremendous help so far, Hata. Have a rest if you need one."
> Hug Hatate from behind. (Press our chest into her back with a little bit more energy than would normally come from such a hug.)
> Give Momizi an order via the wind to hug Hatate from the front.
Seki:

> "I can handle myself if I'm in water. It's not like I'm going on the offense." Waka speaks.
> You did not before. You don't think you had money for such leisure either.

Aya:

> You hug Hatate close and try to have Momizi do the same. Though, she instead seems to be trying to scan the area. It looks like she tries to fly, only to fail.
> "I'll look after myself." Hatate nods in response.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #608 on: May 18, 2022, 01:04:55 AM »
Aya:

> Frown sadly.
> "Sorry, Momi. From what I've heard, you might be grounded for a bit."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #609 on: May 18, 2022, 01:15:31 AM »
Seki
>Find a rock to sit down on
->Enjoy the calm until something interrupts or occurs

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #610 on: May 18, 2022, 09:21:21 PM »
Aya:

> Frown sadly.
> "Sorry, Momi. From what I've heard, you might be grounded for a bit."
Seki
>Find a rock to sit down on
->Enjoy the calm until something interrupts or occurs
Aya:

> "Mm..." the White Wolf Tengu thinks.
> The plants and such making a barrier over the shrine shrink back down into the earth, while the smaller of the goddesses steps out from within the shrine.

Seki:

> You take a seat on a rock. The cart was definitely more comfortable than this...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #611 on: May 18, 2022, 09:52:11 PM »
Aya:

> While still looking at Momi: "Don't worry, though. You still owe me for the race, and my prize will get you around just fine~"
> Wave to the emerging goddess.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #612 on: May 18, 2022, 10:34:49 PM »
Seki
>Go rest in the the cart

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #613 on: May 19, 2022, 05:41:40 AM »
Aya:

> While still looking at Momi: "Don't worry, though. You still owe me for the race, and my prize will get you around just fine~"
> Wave to the emerging goddess.
Seki
>Go rest in the the cart
Aya:

> "Guh... You remember that even in an incident..." Momizi jolts.
> "Did you... take care of the attacking Youkai?" Suwako questions. She doesn't look the best.

Seki:

> You hop on the cart and sit there for a rest instead.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #614 on: May 19, 2022, 05:48:47 AM »
Aya:

> To Momizi: "Of course~"
> Zip over to Momizi, scoop her up in a bridal carry in one fluid motion without slowing down, and return to our previous spot.
> To the goddess: "Sort of. We got them to at least stop, then the mindscrew smoke showed up, and we had to escape. They were all gone when we came back."
> Frown.
> "I probably don't need to tell you this, but something was clearly not right with them. The tengu among them turned very aggressive toward us the instant they spotted Boss Iizunamaru here."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 11:54:41 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #615 on: May 19, 2022, 05:58:54 AM »
Seki
>We need saki

>"Waka I'll be back! I'm making a saki run."
->If Waka doesn't say anything drive the cart towards the human village

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #616 on: May 19, 2022, 01:26:27 PM »
Aya:

> To Momizi: "Of course~"
> Zip over to Momizi, scoop her up in a bridal carry in one fluid motion without slowing down, and return to our previous spot.
> To the goddess: "Sort of. We got them to at least stop, then the mindscrew smoke showed up, and we had to escape. They were all gone when we came back."
> Frown.
> "I probably don't need to tell you this, but something was clearly not right with them. The tengu among them turned very aggressive toward us the instant they spotted Boss Iizunamaru here."
Seki
>We need saki

>"Waka I'll be back! I'm making a saki run."
->If Waka doesn't say anything drive the cart towards the human village
Aya:

> You scoop up your friend, to her slight annoyance. But it looks like she gives in.
> "Well, at least that means it's not all of you tengu..." The goddess responds.

Seki:

> Having had enough, you-
> "Don't tell me you're having trouble keeping your instincts back or something. You'll end up attacking a human and getting exterminated at that rate." The mermaid sighs. "You're really going to risk your life for a drink out there?"
>_
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 01:31:21 PM by Neovereign »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #617 on: May 19, 2022, 01:29:47 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper in Momi's ear, with a sultry tone: "Unless you'd prefer the other way. You do look quite tasty, just like Hata...whether it's all of you, or just certain parts of you~"
> Look back to the goddess.
> "Our apologies for the offense. At the risk of overstepping my authoritative bounds right in front of Boss, we'll see that they're handled appropriately."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #618 on: May 19, 2022, 01:48:21 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper in Momi's ear, with a sultry tone: "Unless you'd prefer the other way. You do look quite tasty, just like Hata...whether it's all of you, or just certain parts of you~"
> Look back to the goddess.
> "Our apologies for the offense. At the risk of overstepping my authoritative bounds right in front of Boss, we'll see that they're handled appropriately."
Aya:

> "I uh... p-probably can't do what I'm best at inside you." Momizi argues.
> "We'll see about how accurate you are then, miss Bunbunmaru." Suwako speaks
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #619 on: May 19, 2022, 01:49:21 PM »
Aya:

> Is Momizi blushing at all?
> Glance over to Iizunamaru with a deferential look.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #620 on: May 19, 2022, 03:53:17 PM »
Aya:

> Is Momizi blushing at all?
> Glance over to Iizunamaru with a deferential look.
Aya:

> No. She might be weighing the situation more than focusing on you?
> "Aya doesn't seem too worried about us managing,  so you shouldn't be so tense and worried about usefulness." Hatate speaks, making up for the missed hug by hugging Momizi's tail.
> "We'll knock some sense into the renegades. Given Aya's earlier display, it might even be easier than you think." Megumu answers your look to Suwako.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #621 on: May 19, 2022, 03:54:22 PM »
Aya:

> Look back to Suwako.
> "I do what I can."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #622 on: May 19, 2022, 04:01:39 PM »
Aya:

> Look back to Suwako.
> "I do what I can."
Aya:

> "Thanks. We're really not in the state to go on the offense ourselves." Suwako sighs.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #623 on: May 19, 2022, 04:02:31 PM »
Aya:

> "What happened here, anyway? Are you all okay? What possessed that mob to go on the assault against you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #624 on: May 19, 2022, 04:06:15 PM »
Aya:

> "What happened here, anyway? Are you all okay? What possessed that mob to go on the assault against you?"
Aya:

> "The youkai seem really riled up. The human village might have it worse, though." She explains.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #625 on: May 19, 2022, 04:06:59 PM »
Aya:

> "Did they say anything, or did they just start attacking you out of the blue?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #626 on: May 19, 2022, 04:08:34 PM »
Aya:

> "Did they say anything, or did they just start attacking you out of the blue?"
Aya:

> "Just a sudden assault."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #627 on: May 19, 2022, 04:10:38 PM »
Aya:

> "How weird."
> Look to Iizunamaru.
> "They asked me why I was taking so long to help when they saw me, and still talked a bit after they saw you. It didn't seem to be mindless. Maybe they got brainwashed somehow?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #628 on: May 19, 2022, 04:13:51 PM »
Aya:

> "How weird."
> Look to Iizunamaru.
> "They asked me why I was taking so long to help when they saw me, and still talked a bit after they saw you. It didn't seem to be mindless. Maybe they got brainwashed somehow?"
Aya:

> "Her smoke affected them a different way than they were acting, like us. She might have different plans than what they do." Megumu puts a hand to her chin.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #629 on: May 19, 2022, 04:14:30 PM »
Aya:

> "Do you know where she might have gone? Any usual haunts?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH