Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 15380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #300 on: June 15, 2022, 01:52:26 PM »
> "Reverie... Does that mean you'll be heading with us? Though, I guess Reimu's part is done, and she can get back to rest. Unless?"

> Reimu huffs. "My part isn't done until the incident is resolved."

>"I'm confused, what is Reverie? Did Patchouli summon us?"

> [You've hardly heard of Patchouli, so you'd have no way to know it was her. Omitting that part]

> "I'd quite like to know that as well." Reimu adds.

> "A Reverie is a meeting of Magicians. It can only be called with a powerful ritual by at least two Magicians who study different schools of magic. When the ritual is invoked, all Magicians in the area, depending on the strength of the casters, are compelled to attend a chosen location for a meeting. It is usually only called in times of crisis, since getting two Magicians who study different forms of magic to agree on anything, let alone cast a complex ritualistic spell together, is difficult." Byakuren explains. "Judgeing by the fact the call reached this temple; I would be inclined to believe that every Magician in Gensokyo will be attending, unless there are perhaps some hiding in some remote corner, or perhaps those Underground."

> "So; Patchouli and Marisa; if the call is coming from the direction of the Scarlet Mansion?" Reimu asks.

> "No. Marisa is a Human who uses magic. Only a Magician can invoke this ritual. It requires some amount of bloodletting you see, since the ritual calls to all of those who's blood is magic."

> "Then who's the other Magician? It can't be Alice." Reimu remarks. "They must have found someone else to help them."

> "Oh; I must add, a Reverie is sacred to Magicians. Only those called or directly invited by the summoners may attend." Byakuren adds.

> Reimu pouts, before grumbleing "I suppose Marisa will be there is Patchouli is involved in the invocation; so I guess it's alright."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #301 on: June 15, 2022, 08:43:13 PM »
> "So I'm enough to be considered a magician, more so than Marisa. That's... interesting to know."
> Latch onto Reimu's shoulder.
> "I have reason to believe Alice's grimoire is also important to helping her recovery, so solving anything related to getting it back in proper condition also aligns with my goals."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #302 on: June 17, 2022, 06:52:32 AM »
>"Also, who is the being you were referring to earlier? If anybody attempting the kind of magic mom--er, Alice-- did to make me but this being is a 'fool' like you say, then could they potentially help with her condition if we need it?"
>"Also even if it was risky and probably reckless I don't think calling her a fool for doing so is very nice..."

>"Also, if i apparently count as a magician does that mean i could learn to do magician things?"
>Make a mental note to ask Alice Margamom to teach us magician stuffs and thingies when she's sufficiently recovered. She'd probably  would want to be the one to do that anyway.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 10:15:16 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #303 on: June 17, 2022, 10:17:37 PM »
> Reimu huffs. "My part isn't done until the incident is resolved."

> [You've hardly heard of Patchouli, so you'd have no way to know it was her. Omitting that part]

> "I'd quite like to know that as well." Reimu adds.

> "A Reverie is a meeting of Magicians. It can only be called with a powerful ritual by at least two Magicians who study different schools of magic. When the ritual is invoked, all Magicians in the area, depending on the strength of the casters, are compelled to attend a chosen location for a meeting. It is usually only called in times of crisis, since getting two Magicians who study different forms of magic to agree on anything, let alone cast a complex ritualistic spell together, is difficult." Byakuren explains. "Judgeing by the fact the call reached this temple; I would be inclined to believe that every Magician in Gensokyo will be attending, unless there are perhaps some hiding in some remote corner, or perhaps those Underground."

> "So; Patchouli and Marisa; if the call is coming from the direction of the Scarlet Mansion?" Reimu asks.

> "No. Marisa is a Human who uses magic. Only a Magician can invoke this ritual. It requires some amount of bloodletting you see, since the ritual calls to all of those who's blood is magic."

> "Then who's the other Magician? It can't be Alice." Reimu remarks. "They must have found someone else to help them."

> "Oh; I must add, a Reverie is sacred to Magicians. Only those called or directly invited by the summoners may attend." Byakuren adds.

> Reimu pouts, before grumbleing "I suppose Marisa will be there is Patchouli is involved in the invocation; so I guess it's alright."
// If it is not an anonymous one,  the " Other Magician",on somehow friendly terms with Marisa and she is going to be There regardless,  has a good chance of being
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Narumi_Yatadera //

> Have we ever heard or feel like we have about a " Scarlet Mansion"?

> A difference to confirm: while Byakuren admits "... something a magician cannot deny... magic itself calls me... ", we feel"... something like a strong compusion but able to resist it... ", is it so?

> This could mean we,ikely and mostly due to the Soul Shard of a Complete Youkai Magician such as the 1 Alice "gave up for us", are" magically denoted" as magician but also a sort of a dual  nature"...

« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 10:32:34 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #304 on: June 18, 2022, 09:06:09 PM »
> "So I'm enough to be considered a magician, more so than Marisa. That's... interesting to know."
> Latch onto Reimu's shoulder.
> "I have reason to believe Alice's grimoire is also important to helping her recovery, so solving anything related to getting it back in proper condition also aligns with my goals."

> "It's more that you're the closest thing to Alice, since Alice is incapacitated." Reimu explains. "So you're essentially invited in her place."

> "She does have magic flowing through her like blood." Byakuren adds. "In a way, she is a magician, or at least similar enough."

> Reimu pushes you off her shoulder.

> "Yes, with the Grimoire we may be able to reverse-engineer the spell and discover where she made the error." Byakuren remarks.

>"Also, who is the being you were referring to earlier? If anybody attempting the kind of magic mom--er, Alice-- did to make me but this being is a 'fool' like you say, then could they potentially help with her condition if we need it?"
>"Also even if it was risky and probably reckless I don't think calling her a fool for doing so is very nice..."

>"Also, if i apparently count as a magician does that mean i could learn to do magician things?"
>Make a mental note to ask Alice Margamom to teach us magician stuffs and thingies when she's sufficiently recovered. She'd probably  would want to be the one to do that anyway.

> "I prefer not to talk about her." Byakuren responds. "Besides; she goes by many, many names."

> "Anyone can learn magic, the question is how much aptitude you have for it." Byakuren explains. "If you are indeed powered by a figment of a magician's soul; then I would assume you would have similar potential."

// If it is not an anonymous one,  the " Other Magician",on somehow friendly terms with Marisa and she is going to be There regardless,  has a good chance of being
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Narumi_Yatadera //

> Have we ever heard or feel like we have about a " Scarlet Mansion"?

> A difference to confirm: while Byakuren admits "... something a magician cannot deny... magic itself calls me... ", we feel"... something like a strong compusion but able to resist it... ", is it so?

> This could mean we,ikely and mostly due to the Soul Shard of a Complete Youkai Magician such as the 1 Alice "gave up for us", are" magically denoted" as magician but also a sort of a dual  nature"...


> You think someone might have briefly mentioned a Scarlet Mansion when Sakuya was around. Marisa mentioned something about being chased from there.

> You feel a strong desire to go where this feeling is pulling you. You can resist it, but the urge is slowly growing. You don't think you could resist it indefinitely.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2022, 07:40:56 AM »
> "Well, should we get going, then?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #306 on: June 21, 2022, 08:42:27 PM »
> "Well, should we get going, then?"

> Byakuren leads the way out of the Temple.

> Reisen and Nue are still outside.

> "Me and the doll need to go somewhere, Nue." Byakuren says. "We will be back soon."

> Reisen gets ready to go along, but Reimu stops her. "We're not invited."

> Reisen looks a little surprised, before saying "Well; I suppose Hijiri said she'll be back."

> Byakuren grabs you lightly, and you hear her chant something faintly; before she takes off at a speed significantly higher than what Reisen was flying at before.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #307 on: June 21, 2022, 09:44:06 PM »
> Can we make sense of the chant? Or is it too complex for us to get a grasp on from just overhearing like this?

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #308 on: June 25, 2022, 09:07:15 PM »
> Can we make sense of the chant? Or is it too complex for us to get a grasp on from just overhearing like this?

> It is in a language you do not understand


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2022, 10:58:01 PM »
> Try to recall the path we're taking and locations along the way. Best to know more about places.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2022, 10:12:09 PM »
> Try to recall the path we're taking and locations along the way. Best to know more about places.

> Initially; you're mostly flying over a wooded area. After a short while, a lake with a large building near it comes into veiw. The lake is covered with a mist, and the building is large, with a clock tower.

> Byakuren flies to the gate of the mansion. In front of it is a rather tall, redhead woman. There also seem to be a few small creatures with her, with small horns, pointed ears and red skin.


> Hong Meiling
> Guardian keeping people safe from their curiosity

> "Oh? Aren't you that monk?" the guard asks. "What brings you here? With such a strange looking doll? Is that made of Porcelain?"

> The girl seems particularly interested in the material which makes you. Her eyes practically lit up as she asked about the material.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2022, 10:16:57 PM »
>Let Byakuren answer since she was asked first.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2022, 10:29:07 PM »
> Initially; you're mostly flying over a wooded area. After a short while, a lake with a large building near it comes into veiw. The lake is covered with a mist, and the building is large, with a clock tower.

> Byakuren flies to the gate of the mansion. In front of it is a rather tall, redhead woman. There also seem to be a few small creatures with her, with small horns, pointed ears and red skin.


> Hong Meiling
> Guardian keeping people safe from their curiosity

> "Oh? Aren't you that monk?" the guard asks. "What brings you here? With such a strange looking doll? Is that made of Porcelain?"

> The girl seems particularly interested in the material which makes you. Her eyes practically lit up as she asked about the material.

>Let Byakuren answer since she was asked first.

> Yes,wait patiently for Byakuren's and "The Tall Red-Headed  Woman at the Gate"'s replies ,then...

>...answer the latter one's question in a Good and Private Manner,meaning Sincerely Thruthful but leaving out Alice's Private  Specifics,then Politely Present ourselves and on Whose Stead we are being sent ,Specify we too together with Byakuren are here a as a Directly Summoned Guest ,for the 1st time ever, sought out by a certain"Patchouli".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #313 on: June 29, 2022, 07:58:53 PM »
>Let Byakuren answer since she was asked first.

> Yes,wait patiently for Byakuren's and "The Tall Red-Headed  Woman at the Gate"'s replies ,then...

>...answer the latter one's question in a Good and Private Manner,meaning Sincerely Thruthful but leaving out Alice's Private  Specifics,then Politely Present ourselves and on Whose Stead we are being sent ,Specify we too together with Byakuren are here a as a Directly Summoned Guest ,for the 1st time ever, sought out by a certain"Patchouli".

> Byakuren looks at the gatekeeper for a few moments; considering her reply.

> "I was invited here." she replies.

> The gatekeeper nods. "OK; but what about her?"

> At this point, you explain your connections to an 'incapaciated witch."

> The gatekeeper looks a little confused, and mutters. "Is that even a thing?"

> "I can go and check with Lady Knowledge; Miss Hong." one of the small red creatures says.

> "Yeah, you go clear that with Patchy."

> The creature waddles off, leaving only one of the red creatures and the guard.

> "I'm sure you don't mind waiting while I verify your plus-one." the gatekeeper says to Byakuren. "The hobgoblin won't be long. They're surprisingly competent. Far better than fairies."

> While you are waiting, another figure arrives. They seem to be keeping a prayer pose while floating just above the ground, their body almost unmoving. You feel some sort of... kinship with this being from looking at it.


> Narumi Yatadera
> Body of Stone, Soul of Magic

> "This appears to be where the feeling is bringing me..." the stranger says in a rather quiet voice.

> Byakuren looks a little surprised.

> "I've never seen you at the Temple before; but you're dressed like a monk."

> "I do not leave the Forest of Magic often." the stranger replies. "Altough, to be honest, I don't move around too much if I can avoid it. Being a statue leads to that being a habit."

> "Statue..." Byakuren muses.

> "I'm a Jizo statue brought to life."

> "Byakuren Hijiri." Byakuren says, extending a hand. The "statue" slowly and stiffly breaks apart her preying pose and returns the gesture. "Narumi Yatadera."

> "Perhaps this meeting won't be quite as tedious as I feared." Byakuren remarked.

> "I'm looking forward to it!" the statue says happily.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #314 on: June 29, 2022, 09:05:47 PM »
> "You get to just say you were invited without explanation or who invited you and it's better than me explaining how I was? If that isn't insulting and rude... And calling me a plus one? If it wasn't for Alice's sake, I'd let you go through this yourself since they're so rude and cautious of me. Why call me here if I'm just going to be treated like this before I even get in?"
> Cross our arms.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #315 on: July 02, 2022, 09:20:59 PM »
> "You get to just say you were invited without explanation or who invited you and it's better than me explaining how I was? If that isn't insulting and rude... And calling me a plus one? If it wasn't for Alice's sake, I'd let you go through this yourself since they're so rude and cautious of me. Why call me here if I'm just going to be treated like this before I even get in?"
> Cross our arms.

> The gatekeeper looks at you.

> "I'm just doing my job. I've not seen you before. Or heard of any doll-magicians."

> "Yes, but there is also a Jizo statue in front of you." Narumi remarks.

> "I haven't let any of you in yet..." the gatekeeper sulks.

> At this point, the red skinned being that waddled off returns.

> "The witch says that she was expecting a doll in place of the puppeteer." the small creature remarks.

> The gatekeeper nods. "Well; if that's the case who am I to argue?"

> The other short creature and the gatekeeper move aside, with the gatekeeper opening the gate.

> "Route to the library is marked with magelight spheres. I advise to not go off-route, lest you get lose." the gatekeeper explains.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2022, 09:41:35 PM »
> Nod nod.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #317 on: July 04, 2022, 08:23:12 PM »
> The gatekeeper looks at you.

> "I'm just doing my job. I've not seen you before. Or heard of any doll-magicians."

> "Yes, but there is also a Jizo statue in front of you." Narumi remarks.

> "I haven't let any of you in yet..." the gatekeeper sulks.

> At this point, the red skinned being that waddled off returns.

> "The witch says that she was expecting a doll in place of the puppeteer." the small creature remarks.

> The gatekeeper nods. "Well; if that's the case who am I to argue?"

> The other short creature and the gatekeeper move aside, with the gatekeeper opening the gate.

> "Route to the library is marked with magelight spheres. I advise to not go off-route, lest you get lose." the gatekeeper explains.

>  Give thanks for her instructions,and...

> ...remark we are sorry for being ...somehow crabby... since,in addition for all this being a new+st experience, Alice's situation 1st and the Grimories 2nd have left us...somehow on edge,while also.

> ... asking for her name and,if we have not yet given ours,do the same before saluting her.

> Lastly ,go in ogether as instructed AND observe the what & who is on the way.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #318 on: July 04, 2022, 09:04:24 PM »
> ...remark we are sorry for being ...somehow crabby... since,in addition for all this being a new+st experience, Alice's situation 1st and the Grimories 2nd have left us...somehow on edge,while also.
> Don't apologize. She's hasn't apologized herself.
> "Thanks for the advice. I sure wouldn't want others also harassing me to leave when I'm trying to follow an invitation just because I'm unfamiliar. At least, more than they probably also will."
> Address Byakuren.
> "Maybe it's best if you just put me in a pocket or something until we get there. There'll be no issues if they only see your familiar face at least. I don't think I can afford to waste urgent time on things like this again."

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2022, 08:52:15 PM »
> Nod nod.

> You acknowledge the instructions.

>  Give thanks for her instructions,and...

> ...remark we are sorry for being ...somehow crabby... since,in addition for all this being a new+st experience, Alice's situation 1st and the Grimories 2nd have left us...somehow on edge,while also.

> ... asking for her name and,if we have not yet given ours,do the same before saluting her.

> Lastly ,go in ogether as instructed AND observe the what & who is on the way.

> Don't apologize. She's hasn't apologized herself.
> "Thanks for the advice. I sure wouldn't want others also harassing me to leave when I'm trying to follow an invitation just because I'm unfamiliar. At least, more than they probably also will."
> Address Byakuren.
> "Maybe it's best if you just put me in a pocket or something until we get there. There'll be no issues if they only see your familiar face at least. I don't think I can afford to waste urgent time on things like this again."

> You also thank the guard for the advice.

> You introduce yourself, and the guard responds that her name is Hong Meiling.

> Meiling looks a little sheepish. "Well; with what's going on you can't blame me for being careful around someone I've never even heard of before. It's my job to vet people going into the mansion... and the Mistress was very clear that I needed to be careful with anyone unfamiliar or unexpected."

> As you enter into the mansion, you speak to Byakuren. She shakes her head. Meiling also allows Narumi to pass, although she floats at a rather slow speed, so Byakuren leaves her to her own pace.

> "If anything, hiding would arouse more suspicion. Besides, it sounds as if this "Patchouli" is aware of you already. You should not be afraid of others making the wrong first impression. Simply prove them wrong."

> The monk gives a warm smile. "Besides; if anyone would arouse suspicion in the mansion of a Devil; it would be a Buddhist Monk; no?"

> You follow the directions until you reach a large set of purple double-doors.

> Byakuren opens the doors, and before you is a massive library. It looks far, far too large to fit in the mansion based on what you saw outside, and the towering selves are all packed with books.

> Before you; at the entryway to the library, is a cleared area with a table decoared with candles. Marisa is sitting at one of the seats. In an adjacent seat is another blonde girl, looking younger than Marisa; in a red and white outfit. A white cat sits on her shoulder. She immediately looks over to you and Byakuren and has a huge smile.


> Love's Blank Slate
> Ellen

[Side note: Ellen's title in PoDD is Hardworking Witch who dreams of Love. Marisa is a Hardworking Witch who uses love-colored magic. Both also run a magic shop. Looks like Marisa stole Ellen's lifestyle; as well as Yuki's outfit and Yuuka's Spark?]


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2022, 10:13:46 PM »
> "I guess I can at least say the gatekeeper is great at her job to be wary of even small dolls with a conscience. And given she was told to be very careful; I'll forgive it this time."
> Look over to Marisa.
> "Any luck on your search before being called here?"
> Counting seats of supposedly Patchouli herself, Byakuren, Marisa, Her sister the cat holder, and the statue girl making her way here, is there an empty seat for us?

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #321 on: July 08, 2022, 09:49:07 PM »
> "I guess I can at least say the gatekeeper is great at her job to be wary of even small dolls with a conscience. And given she was told to be very careful; I'll forgive it this time."
> Look over to Marisa.
> "Any luck on your search before being called here?"
> Counting seats of supposedly Patchouli herself, Byakuren, Marisa, Her sister the cat holder, and the statue girl making her way here, is there an empty seat for us?

> Byakuren nodded. "You would do well to understand why others may act before you judge them, people often have entirely justifiable reasons for actions you may not immediately agree with."

> Marisa looks at you and responds. "This thing was my idea!" she says. "Patchy said I couldn't call this meeting since I'm not a blood-magician, so I went and found another one. This is Ellen. I ain't seen her in years but she was able to help out."

> "Don't forget Sokrates!" Ellen says, indicateing the cat, who meows.

> There are more than enough seats for you.

> Byakuren lets go of you and heads for the seat notably furthest from Marisa and Ellen. At the same time, Narumi enters the room. Marisa greets her rather loudly, to which the statue does a very, very slight bowing motion; and responds "Hello."

> "Where were ya? I was looking for you." Marisa asks.

> "I was exploreing this realm; there's a lot to see and a lot of people and youkai to meet." Narumi explains. "I happened to be by the lakeside when this meeting was called; I was watching the fairies play."

> "Huh. But you only just got here?"

> "I saw no reason to hurry, and ever since that incident ended and the door in my back closed, I've not been as energetic. I am a statue; after all."

> Ellen pouts a little; and mutters something about Marisa not looking for her first.

> Narumi dosen't take a seat, and instead chooses to float just above the ground in that same stance; near Byakuren.

> "I wonder how many more there are." Ellen wonders.

> "I think that's it; we just need to wait for Patchy to get back from wherever she went off to." Marisa answers.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #322 on: July 08, 2022, 11:39:10 PM »
> Reply to Byakuren "I'm not excusing her entirely."
> Take the closest seat to where we are now.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2022, 07:59:39 PM »
> Reply to Byakuren "I'm not excusing her entirely."
> Take the closest seat to where we are now.

> Byakuren gives a slow nod.

> The nearest seat is the one roughly in the middle.

> After a few minutes of the other magicians chattering; a purple-haired woman appears, floating just above the ground. She is wearing a rather regal-looking purple and black gown, with a hat not too dissimilar to Marisa's on, except with purple trim and a purple band about halfway up. On various points of the gown are small emblazoned crystals of differing colours, as well as a sun and a cresent moon.

> "Patchy?" Marisa asks, as the witch takes a seat at the head of the table; and promptly starts coughing.


> Patchouli Knowledge
> The Unmoving one spurred into Motion

> After she stops; she says "Well; I figured I couldn't host this even in my bedwear. How long has it been since I actually wore my witch's gown..."

> "Wait; you're in your nightwear usually?"

> "... It's not as if I go outside, and changeing is too much effort." Patchouli responds, before she looks away from Marisa and looks at everyone else.

> "I suppose you've already figured out amongst yourselves the reason for me calling this meeting. So; which of you still have your Grimoires?" Patchouli asks.

> "I still have mine." Byakuren responds immediately.

> "I've only just come to life; so I hardly have a Grimoire at all. I more have a few scrawled notes. I still have em." Narumi responds.

> "What's a Grimoire?" Ellen asks; earning herself a dirty look from Patchouli. Marisa quickly pipes up.

> "Ellen has memory issues Patchy. Every day she forgets things. It's a side effect of her magic that keeps her body eternally as it is." Marisa explains.

> You swear you see a slight flicker of... something on Byakuren's face when she hears that.

> "So that is three stolen, two accounted for and one... we cannot determine." Patchouli remarks; sounding a little exasperated. "I should mention, Kirisame is here since despite not being a blood-magician, she has still created a Grimoire, is still a victim, and would be everyone's number one suspect if she wasn't already cleared of the deed."

> "That's rig... HEY!" Marisa shouts.

> "She's right, you would be the prime suspect for theft." Byakuren adds.

> Marisa pouts but dosen't argue.

> "The maid is currently investigateing other known theives. I have given her permission to enter the meeting and report if she finishes her duties while the Reviere is in session, as she may have useful information to our ends. Of course, if there are any objections to that, I am willing to accommodate."

> As Patchouli says this; there is a look of suspicion upon her face, as if her words are almost like a trap for anyone to incriminate themselves by objecting to Sakuya reporting; despite the convention that only Magicians should attend. You get the feeling this Patchouli person is a very shrewd being.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2022, 09:19:21 PM »
> "It's the host's own wishes and serves to support a majority of those present here with crucial information."
> "However, I don't trust her completely. What I know of her thus far, her actions, and her capabilities, all paint her in a suspicious light for me. I won't object to it though, as I will give her the benefit of the doubt, but I'd like for my worries to be eased, if you could. Given you're putting her up to reporting to us, I'm sure you can validate her innocence?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2022, 09:57:52 PM »
> "It's the host's own wishes and serves to support a majority of those present here with crucial information."
> "However, I don't trust her completely. What I know of her thus far, her actions, and her capabilities, all paint her in a suspicious light for me. I won't object to it though, as I will give her the benefit of the doubt, but I'd like for my worries to be eased, if you could. Given you're putting her up to reporting to us, I'm sure you can validate her innocence?"

> Patchouli looks at you.

> "Oh; you met Sakuya. She is the maid of the mistress of this mansion, and my patron. She is absolutely devoted to the Mistress, and by extension, me. I have my absolute trust in Sakuya; and would not have requested the Mistress give her leave of her regular duties to investigate the matter otherwise."

> "Yeah; she met Sakuya when she was still chasing me..." Marisa complained.

> "I did not see the culprit; and neither did Koakuma. You were nearby at the time I noticed it missing. Given your track record of... outstanding books from my library, you were the natural first suspect." Patchouli explains coldly.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2022, 10:22:40 PM »
> "That would lead me to question her mistress in question, for the possibility of her putting Sakuya up to this."
> Sigh. Though pointing fingers is tempting, it won't help get the grimoires back...
> "But I know it's just wishful thinking that the culprit could be found that easily. Back to no clues..."

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #327 on: July 15, 2022, 03:43:36 PM »
> Byakuren gives a slow nod.

> The nearest seat is the one roughly in the middle.

> After a few minutes of the other magicians chattering; a purple-haired woman appears, floating just above the ground. She is wearing a rather regal-looking purple and black gown, with a hat not too dissimilar to Marisa's on, except with purple trim and a purple band about halfway up. On various points of the gown are small emblazoned crystals of differing colours, as well as a sun and a cresent moon.

> "Patchy?" Marisa asks, as the witch takes a seat at the head of the table; and promptly starts coughing.


> Patchouli Knowledge
> The Unmoving one spurred into Motion

> After she stops; she says "Well; I figured I couldn't host this even in my bedwear. How long has it been since I actually wore my witch's gown..."

> "Wait; you're in your nightwear usually?"

> "... It's not as if I go outside, and changeing is too much effort." Patchouli responds, before she looks away from Marisa and looks at everyone else.

> "I suppose you've already figured out amongst yourselves the reason for me calling this meeting. So; which of you still have your Grimoires?" Patchouli asks.

> "I still have mine." Byakuren responds immediately.

> "I've only just come to life; so I hardly have a Grimoire at all. I more have a few scrawled notes. I still have em." Narumi responds.

> "What's a Grimoire?" Ellen asks; earning herself a dirty look from Patchouli. Marisa quickly pipes up.

> "Ellen has memory issues Patchy. Every day she forgets things. It's a side effect of her magic that keeps her body eternally as it is." Marisa explains.

> You swear you see a slight flicker of... something on Byakuren's face when she hears that.

> "So that is three stolen, two accounted for and one... we cannot determine." Patchouli remarks; sounding a little exasperated. "I should mention, Kirisame is here since despite not being a blood-magician, she has still created a Grimoire, is still a victim, and would be everyone's number one suspect if she wasn't already cleared of the deed."

> "That's rig... HEY!" Marisa shouts.

> "She's right, you would be the prime suspect for theft." Byakuren adds.

> Marisa pouts but dosen't argue.

> "The maid is currently investigateing other known theives. I have given her permission to enter the meeting and report if she finishes her duties while the Reviere is in session, as she may have useful information to our ends. Of course, if there are any objections to that, I am willing to accommodate."

> As Patchouli says this; there is a look of suspicion upon her face, as if her words are almost like a trap for anyone to incriminate themselves by objecting to Sakuya reporting; despite the convention that only Magicians should attend. You get the feeling this Patchouli person is a very shrewd being.
> "That would lead me to question her mistress in question, for the possibility of her putting Sakuya up to this."
> Sigh. Though pointing fingers is tempting, it won't help get the grimoires back...
> "But I know it's just wishful thinking that the culprit could be found that easily. Back to no clues..."

// On 1 hand it is a straightforward and to-the-point approach for Truth-Finding , on the hand bigger hand ... it is still premature to (not literally but still with its fair share of concordance unless a a sort-of trial later occurs later on)"cross-examinations and verify depositions" ; not without meeting up more characters and (potential) suspects,trails,clues&evidence, building up experience for Olympia , become privy to " Alice's experimental secrets and  Reimu's Seal of Trust  bestowed by  her " ,etc&etc...//

// ... It would be very likely to brew (1 example without any presumption to )"Untrusting Divisions",which are already creeping in bit by a bit but they are still able to be salvaged the Culprit(s)(and maybe Accomplice(s) could turn as a weapon or a shields for them,even indirectly... //

> Not to misidentify it with Naivety but InnocentCooperativeness is foremost ,so please change it in order not to bring or increase affliction and attrition   : " "That would also lead to ask ,whenever she is willing ,the opinion and insights  by Sakuya's mistress as well "

>  "But I know it's just wishful thinking that a Sure-Fire Path of Truth and Solution could be found that easily. Back to no clues..."

> Expectation: " ... however, for us all to soon find Trustworthy Helping Clues, there was the Much  Welcome Mention about other already known potential thieves,thus which could lead to their leading  motives plus their way of operations,and so on ? "
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #328 on: July 15, 2022, 10:03:56 PM »
> "That would lead me to question her mistress in question, for the possibility of her putting Sakuya up to this."
> Sigh. Though pointing fingers is tempting, it won't help get the grimoires back...
> "But I know it's just wishful thinking that the culprit could be found that easily. Back to no clues..."

> Patchouli gives you a curious look. "The Mistress simply told Sakuya to assist me, and I told her to investigate known thieves. It is simply natural that her first suspect was Kirisame. Sakuya can get tunnel vision however. It is perhaps her one flaw, she focuses so intently on a task that anything that gets in her way is nothing more than an obstacle to be removed."

> The witch coughs a little. "I suppose you met Sakuya by getting in her way; even if not intentionally."

> "Not no clues." Marisa remarks. "Unless the thief is dumb enough to be here with the rest of us here, we know it's not one of us. And given I saw Reisen with you earlier, I think it's safe to rule out Eientei's involvement."

> "Miss Hakurei was at the Myouren Temple with the doll as well as the rabbit." Byakuren remarks. "She's started investigating as well, and I think I can vouch for my followers. Indeed, I can perhaps ask Nazrin if she can use her Dowsing to seek the missing Grimoires. Although, I may need to borrow one of this library's tomes so she can use that as a start point."

> "From everything I have seen so far, I think this is beyond the capabilities of Fairies." Narumi adds. "They enjoy pranks, but something like this is beyond their capabilities."

> "And besides, are you not a clue yourself?" Patchouli asks you. "Margetroid's Grimoire was stolen shortly after your creation, if what Kirisame told me is correct. That implies that the culprit must have had some knowledge of what your creator was doing, and that they would be vulnerable. I belive the timing of this incident is not a co-incidence."

> Ellen's cat dismounts her shoulder, and wanders over to you, stopping in front, sniffing, and meowing.

> "That's unusual; Sokrates dosen't like leaving my shoulder normally." Ellen says.

> Expectation: " ... however, for us all to soon find Trustworthy Helping Clues, there was the Much  Welcome Mention about other already known potential thieves,thus which could lead to their leading  motives plus their way of operations,and so on ? "

> "Ah yes." Patchouli says. "I suppose I should inform you who I requested the maid to investigate. I requested she investigate the Half-Phantom who stole Spring, the Taoist who stole presents, and the Amokujaku criminal who stole several relics, as well as Kirisame; of course."

> A slightly smug look crosses Byakuren's face at the mention of a Taoist being a target for investigation.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #329 on: July 16, 2022, 01:11:11 AM »
> "Hm... And what was the situation like the last time you saw your grimoires? It may help to know how tight an opening was left for the thief to act in each instance. Alice's grimoire was unguarded for a while. It's possible that someone could've been watching and simply struck while we were gone, but it's also possible that someone could've noticed Alice away from home, then travelled there."

> Examine the cat.