Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 112326 times)

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #240 on: May 29, 2022, 04:05:50 PM »
> Let's let her sniff around. Maybe she's smelling the rabbit?

> It's hard to tell; she is sniffing the air in front of both of you.

>"Eh?! Do I stink?"

> "No." the green-haired girl says cheerily.

>"You can smell faith...? What does that even smell like?"
>...Actually do we even have a sense of smell for that matter, being a doll?

> "It's my ability. I can sense Shintoism and Buddhism." the girl says in a cheerful tone, while taking a slightly odd pose as if they were a dog begging. "My strongest sense is smell, so I prefer to sniff it out~"

> You might smell slightly of whatever paint Alice used.

> "Anyway, I'm Aunn Komano. I'm the shrine's Komainu; and thus, it's my sworn duty to protect it! Since you guys don't smell bad, you can enter. Although don't be too loud. Reimu's asleep."

> "Oh yeah; it is night-time after all and she is human." Reisen remarks. "Except we came to speak to Reimu. There's something going on that probably qualifies as an incident."

> "Eeeeh?!" the drinking figure on the vernada yells. "Did somebody say Incident? That sounds fun~"

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #241 on: May 29, 2022, 11:13:26 PM »
>So wait, does that mean we can't actually smell anything?

« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2022, 11:25:27 PM »
>Shake our head violently
->"No it is aweful, horrible, dreadful, inconvenient, and many other terrible things."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2022, 12:19:13 AM »
->"No it is aweful, horrible, dreadful, inconvenient, and many other terrible things."
> Rethink saying this... it does mean we get to meet others... Would Alice or Marisa have known about the rabbits and doctor who are helping us save Alice's life right now if not for incidents?
> Maybe this person stealing books could even have the key to helping Alice recover...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 03:23:37 PM by Neovereign »

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2022, 09:23:48 PM »
>So wait, does that mean we can't actually smell anything?

> You do not have a nose.

> Rethink saying this... it does mean we get to meet others... Would Alice or Marisa have known about the rabbits and doctor who are helping us save Alice's life right now if not for incidents?
> Maybe this person stealing books could even have the key to helping Alice recover...

> You consider replying to the Oni. However, you decide against it; given that while your instinct about Incidents is danger, you're yet to actually really experience one to be sure. Given what Reisen said about honesty around Oni before...

> The figure on the veranda gets up; and swaggers over to you, Reisen and Aunn, clearly tipsy. A mixture of drool and whatever she's drinking comes from the corner of her mouth, and she has a slight blush.

> "Raymoo's aslheep." she says. "But anything she can do, surely I can do more fun!" the Oni slurrs. "Isn't that right bunny?"

> You're not even sure if the Oni noticed you.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #245 on: May 31, 2022, 09:32:53 PM »
> You do not have a nose.

> You consider replying to the Oni. However, you decide against it; given that while your instinct about Incidents is danger, you're yet to actually really experience one to be sure. Given what Reisen said about honesty around Oni before...

> The figure on the veranda gets up; and swaggers over to you, Reisen and Aunn, clearly tipsy. A mixture of drool and whatever she's drinking comes from the corner of her mouth, and she has a slight blush.

> "Raymoo's aslheep." she says. "But anything she can do, surely I can do more fun!" the Oni slurrs. "Isn't that right bunny?"

> You're not even sure if the Oni noticed you.

> Listen to their conversation silently.

> Whenever the conversation goes its details,such as the predicament Alice is in,or we are noticed,make our presence known by greeting Suika, presenting who.we are with also our current involvment in.this..."incident".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2022, 02:52:26 AM »
> Listen in for now.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2022, 05:02:11 PM »

> Listen to their conversation silently.

> Whenever the conversation goes its details,such as the predicament Alice is in,or we are noticed,make our presence known by greeting Suika, presenting who.we are with also our current involvment in.this..."incident".

> "I... have a name." Reisen says to the Oni.

> "Isn't your name 'Inaba'?" the Oni answers. "Which means rabbit?"

> Reisen sighs.

> "Anyway, what's the incident?" the Oni asks; taking a big swig from the gourd.

> "Someone's stealing the Grimoires of Magicians all over Gensokyo. Alice, Marisa and Patchouli have all been victims."

> The Oni stops drinking for a moment and gives Reisen a look of mild disbelief and amusement. "Wait? Marisa has been stolen from? Oh that's a good one! I wanna find who's behind this just so I can share a drink with them!"

> Aunn looks naively at the Oni.

> "I don't get it."

> "Oh yeah; you've only been 'round a little while. Usually it's Marisa doing the stealin'" Suika explains.

> "OOOOH!" Auun remarks.

> A figure; looking somewhat hunched, comes out of the shrine. One hand is holding a Gohei, while the other is rubbing her eyes. She is wearing a red and white nightgown, and her black hair is a mess.

> "What's all this laughing about?" the figure groans. Suika and Auun turn around, looking slightly scared.

> "Uh oh, we woke her up." Suika gulps.

« Reply #248 on: June 01, 2022, 05:09:45 PM »
>Whisper quietly, "Is this bad?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2022, 05:20:00 PM »
> "Good Evening."

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2022, 08:57:28 PM »
>Whisper quietly, "Is this bad?"

> "Well... we weren't the ones being loud." Reisen replies quietly. "So hopefully we're alright."

> "Good Evening."

> The black-haired woman looks at you, looking puzzled, she then noticed Reisen behind Suika and Auun [from her standpoint.]

> She grumbles, before saying "Wait there a moment."

> She goes back inside the shrine. A couple of minuites later, she comes back out, dressed in a similar fashion to the image you saw before.

> Reimu Hakurei
> Arbiter of Incidents

> Reimu shows something in one of her hands to Suika, causing the Oni to look worried and back off. "Oh... hey Reimu... no need to use those right? I didn't mean to wake you up..." she says.

> She walks past Suika, looking thoroughly unimpressed.

> "This had better be good Reisen for you to come here at this hour..." Reimu says in a grumpy tone, while keeping her eyes firmly on you.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2022, 10:30:17 PM »
> "Two big things. First: Marisa, Alice, and Patchouli have had their grimoires stolen. Second and most importantly: Alice's soul is damaged, and she won't wake up. Marisa is already looking for the grimoires and the thief, and I'm trying to find someone that can restore Alice's soul, while she's kept unconscious in a stable enough state..."
> Don't speak loud enough that Suika and Aunn can hear, hopefully. If we can't keep it down enough, it's okay.

> "My name is Olympia. Alice's Masterwork."
>_
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 10:34:51 PM by Neovereign »

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #252 on: June 02, 2022, 10:14:06 AM »
> "Two big things. First: Marisa, Alice, and Patchouli have had their grimoires stolen. Second and most importantly: Alice's soul is damaged, and she won't wake up. Marisa is already looking for the grimoires and the thief, and I'm trying to find someone that can restore Alice's soul, while she's kept unconscious in a stable enough state..."
> Don't speak loud enough that Suika and Aunn can hear, hopefully. If we can't keep it down enough, it's okay.

> "My name is Olympia. Alice's Masterwork."
>_

> Reimu listens without responding.

> You're not sure if Auun heard, but Suika seems to drunk to have understood even if she could [And is keeping her distance from Reimu's closed hand].

> Reimu frowns when you introduce yourself. "I see."

> She thinks for a few moments. "Would you mind if I tested something; Olympia?" Reimu asks after a few moments. "I'm hoping that I'm wrong, or else things are going to become a bit complicated."

> As she says this, she places her gohei into her sleeve, and a sphere forms in her now-free hand. A sphere of equal parts black and white, with a black dot in the white, and a white dot in the black.

> You feel uncomfortable looking at it.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #253 on: June 02, 2022, 12:49:22 PM »
> "I don't think things can get more complicated without it starting to be helpful."
> Sigh.
> "Go ahead."

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #254 on: June 02, 2022, 09:41:57 PM »
> "I don't think things can get more complicated without it starting to be helpful."
> Sigh.
> "Go ahead."

> Reimu dosen't respond to your first statement.

> Reimu moves the sphere closer to you. The discomfort grows, until the orb touches your hand.

> The contact causes a violent wave of pain to shoot through your body... no, not your body. The energies within it.

> "R-Reimu!" Reisen remarks, pulling back herself; and thus you on her shoulder. Moving away from the orb reduces the effects back to a discomfort.

> "As I feared." Reimu remarks. "That blasted promise..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #255 on: June 02, 2022, 09:47:19 PM »
> "Ngh... That was seriously uncomfortable... But did it provide any information?"
> Rub ourselves to ease the pain a bit.

« Reply #256 on: June 02, 2022, 10:11:44 PM »
>"Can we please never do that again?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #257 on: June 02, 2022, 11:03:30 PM »
>"What was that anyway?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #258 on: June 03, 2022, 05:41:20 PM »
> "Ngh... That was seriously uncomfortable... But did it provide any information?"
> Rub ourselves to ease the pain a bit.

> "It made me fairly sure of what type of magic Alice used to create you." Reimu responds. "I... can't get more specific than that. Not without breaking my promise."

> You rub yourself. It dosen't actually make you feel better, but the placebo effect helps.

>"Can we please never do that again?"

> "I can't promise I won't if you cause trouble."

>"What was that anyway?"

> "The Hakurei Ying-Yang Orb. It's a very powerful divine object." Reimu responds.

> "It really hurts if you get hit by it." Reisen remarks. "But I've never seen it hurt someone just by going near them."

« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2022, 06:03:05 PM »
>"To my creator, mom?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #260 on: June 03, 2022, 06:18:11 PM »
> "Well, whatever that promise is, does it at least help us in any way?"
> Do we recall what Alice and Reimu promised?

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #261 on: June 03, 2022, 09:50:45 PM »
> "It made me fairly sure of what type of magic Alice used to create you." Reimu responds. "I... can't get more specific than that. Not without breaking my promise."

> You rub yourself. It dosen't actually make you feel better, but the placebo effect helps.

> "I can't promise I won't if you cause trouble."

> "The Hakurei Ying-Yang Orb. It's a very powerful divine object." Reimu responds.

> "It really hurts if you get hit by it." Reisen remarks. "But I've never seen it hurt someone just by going near them."

> Also mention and describe that ,since a while ago we were with them and especially Marisa,both Marisa and the Maid Lady,or Sakuya if we did get her name,are already "acting on resolving their Sides of the Incident" to uncover who the Grimorie's Thief is,their M9tives,to retrieve the Stolen Grimories,and so on.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #262 on: June 03, 2022, 09:59:45 PM »
>"To my creator, mom?

> "If you mean Alice, yeah. Me and Marisa promised her something a long time ago."

> "Well, whatever that promise is, does it at least help us in any way?"
> Do we recall what Alice and Reimu promised?

> "I doubt it." Reimu remarks.

> You attempt to recall this promise. Doing so dosen't just bring up a blank, but it actively causes you a headache.

> Also mention and describe that ,since a while ago we were with them and especially Marisa,both Marisa and the Maid Lady,or Sakuya if we did get her name,are already "acting on resolving their Sides of the Incident" to uncover who the Grimorie's Thief is,their Plan,to retrieve the Grimories,and so on

> You relay what Marisa and Sakuya are doing.

> Reimu huffs. "I doubt Youmu would do such a thing, but Sakuya's the type to make sure anyway, and I suppose Yuyuko is capricious enough that ruling it out entirely is foolish. As for Marisa, I don't know enough about Magicians to know what she's up to."

> "Do you have any ideas what we should do?" Reisen asks. "You have a habit of finding the right path after all."

> Reimu thinks, before she sighs. "I'd really rather not go and deal with a rival in regards of faith, but Hijiri might be the best person to go and see."

> "The monk?" Reisen asks.

> Reimu gives a wry smile. "She's a lot more than simply a monk. Although I expect a rather frosty reception when we get to those topics... Hijiri likes to portray a squeaky-clean image to the general public, but there's quite a lot of darkness hidden under her pristine impression."

> Reimu starts to float. "Ready when you are."

> Suika also starts to float, and Reimu looks at her. "Suika, we're going to Myouren Temple."

> "So?"

> "They are Buddhist monks. They don't drink. And I doubt you'd even be welcome there, since, you know... you're an Oni."

> "But Reimuuu this sounds fun..." Suika complains.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #263 on: June 03, 2022, 10:22:02 PM »
> Well, this memory of ours is all but useless by this point...
> "Hmm... You know Suika, I could... Nah..."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 10:40:51 PM by Neovereign »

« Reply #264 on: June 03, 2022, 10:26:21 PM »
>Scratch our head
>Say to Reimu, "You are a human, right. Why are you fighting over faith?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #265 on: June 03, 2022, 11:28:56 PM »
>Do we know anything of buddhism?
>if not:
>>"...what's a buddhist?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #266 on: June 05, 2022, 11:42:09 AM »
>Scratch our head
>Say to Reimu, "You are a human, right. Why are you fighting over faith?"

> "Buddhism is different to Shintoism." Reimu remarks. "It's a fundamental disagreement. We're naturally opposed. And since Faith is literally the fuel that powers gods; well, that's a problem for a Miko."

> Well, this memory of ours is all but useless by this point...
> "Hmm... You know Suika, I could... Nah..."

> The Oni looks at you curiously.

>Do we know anything of buddhism?
>if not:
>>"...what's a buddhist?"

> "They believe in reaching perfection by emulation of a mythical figure." Reimu summizes breifly. "It's a pretty boring way of life at that. Hijiri is the leader of their Temple."

> Reisen shrugs. "I really don't get the fascination with religion and faith you all have down here. It's one thing I never quite understood. I mean, we have Gods on the Moon too; but we're not as... fervent and antagonistic towards each other about faith as down here."

> "That must be lovely." Reimu responds coldly.

> "No; it's fascinating that you have something you belive in so strongly down here!" Reisen adds. "I just can't quite understand it due to culture shock."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #267 on: June 05, 2022, 12:45:57 PM »
> "I was just thinking I could show you something that might be interesting instead of you following us. But I don't think it'd be that interesting."

« Reply #268 on: June 05, 2022, 03:37:11 PM »
>Bob our head
->"Faith is like fire wood."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #269 on: June 05, 2022, 08:40:47 PM »
>Do we know from our soul-memories if Alice believed in any gods/religions?
>If not:
>>"...do you know if Alice believes in any gods or religions?"