~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Doll Quest - Foundation
<< < (81/82) > >>
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: raikaria on October 16, 2022, 08:13:45 PM ---> Reisen makes it clear she was talking about you; especially given the human backed away from Unzan. She doesn't do this vocally; she just looks at you and nods.

> "I understand it's faster to fly, but... a cloud? I'll just fall through that." the girl says. Her voice makes it clear however she's also a bit scared of the Nyuudou.

> "If you're so worried about that, I'll make sure you won't fall." Reimu says.

--- End quote ---

// I am.waiting,but it is not obligatory for the " eventual participant players, new or.returning ones" ,for Renko to be more at ease for Introductions+Brief Deacription,though it couks also.be postponed(even greatly)if "the direct investigation requires a just precedence over  presentations//

> To the Brunette Human:"And alongside  Reimu we all are going to keep Asur wits about you to aid.you out if in need ,such as in this case,but the most had been before. when Ichirin & Unzan had f1st ound  the 2 of you Unconscious, then Carried you for your Recovery back at their Myouren Temple..."

> Look between her,Unzan&Ichirin:"....so none you should fear or fret since,with keeping in mind Ichirin is surely going to you and in this caae the main and best explainer together with Unzan the  example-giver of the same grade...

> ...since  Unzan , gesture to Unzan,is Benevolent Nyuudou Capable of Safely Take Along Others in Flight If Needed while team-working.together with  Ichirin,gesture to. chirin.
raikaria:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on October 17, 2022, 02:33:33 PM ---// I am.waiting,but it is not obligatory for the " eventual participats players new or.returning",for.Renko to.be more at ease for Introductions+Brief Deacription,which couod also be done in 2--3 time spans //

> To the Brunette Human:"And alongside  Reimu we all are going to keep Asur wits about you to aid.you out if in need ,such as in this case,but the most had been before. when Ichirin & Unzan had f1st ound  the 2 of you Unconscious, then Carried you for your Recovery back at their Myouren Temple..."

> Look between her,Unzan&Ichirin:"....so none you should fear or fret since,with keeping in mind Ichirin is surely going to you and in this caae the main and best explainer together with Unzan the  example-giver of the same grade...

> ...since  Unzan , gesture to Unzan,is Benevolent Nyuudou Capable of Safely Take Along Others in Flight If Needed while team-working.together with  Ichirin,gesture to. chirin.

--- End quote ---

> "Wait, you're the one who carried me here?" Renko asks the cloud.

> Unzan, you think, nods. It's a bit hard to tell when his entire body is a face. Unzan then grips Renko with both hands, and lifts her off the ground.

> Renko looks afraid, but dosen't struggle.

> Ichirin and Unzan lead the way.
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: raikaria on October 18, 2022, 10:04:12 PM ---> "Wait, you're the one who carried me here?" Renko asks the cloud.

> Unzan, you think, nods. It's a bit hard to tell when his entire body is a face. Unzan then grips Renko with both hands, and lifts her off the ground.

> Renko looks afraid, but dosen't struggle.

> Ichirin and Unzan lead the way.

--- End quote ---

> Trace or Track the Route from the Myourenji and its Environs to the" Current Loc. Of The Found & Rescued".

> If it is not improper or an hindrance or Reisen object,perch on Reisen's shoulder to travel & look-out as a closer-knitted group.
raikaria:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on October 19, 2022, 09:58:11 PM ---> Trace or Track the Route from the Myourenji and its Environs to the" Current Loc. Of The Found & Rescued"?

> If it is not improper or an hindrance or Reisen object,perch on Reisen's shoulder to travel & look-out as a closer-knitted group.

--- End quote ---

> You perch on Reisen's shoulder. This takes her by surprise, but she dosen't stop you.

> It dosen't take long for Unzan and Ichirin to descend to a rather unremarkable part of the woods, with Unzan putting Renko down.

> Aside from the grass and trees, there is a stream flowing through the area. Renko walks over to a basket and pick it up; opening it and grumbleing.

> "Someone ate the food we brought." she complains. "We worked hard making those sandwiches..."

> "Probobly some fairies saw it unprotected and did it." Reimu remarks; sounding rather uninterested in the missing food.

> "I suppose that's where you two were when it happened? By the bank of the stream?" Ichirin asks.

> "I'd just gone ahead a little bit and found this spot, and when I turned around, Merry was all... stiff, with a void look in her eyes. And then... I don't remember past that. I think something knocked me out." Renko explains.

> "And you didn't hear any struggle or anything?" Reimu asks.

> "Merry can't fight!" Renko exclaims.

> "She absolutely can!" Reimu yells back, sounding frustrated. "Her powers are incredible! She's the one who got you here after all; isn't she? With powers like her, defeating her is almost impossible! No way someone could have done something to her without any resistance!"

> "... You're saying Merry did this on her own?" Renko asks; in a shocked tone. "She'd never attack me!"

> "If she's anything like Yukari; I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her." Reimu snapped back.

> "Who is this Yukari anyway?!" Renko asks, sounding paniced.

> A figure suddenly leaps from a tree branch; doing multiple rapid somersaults in the air, before landing between Renko and Reimu.

> Chen
> Cheerful Ill Omen

> "Oh my, Lady Ran asked me to come and check this place out, and here I find the Hakurei Maiden yelling her head off with an outsider and three youkai." the cat remarks.

> Reimu pulls out her needles; and Reisen suddenly tenses up. Ichirin and Unzan do not seem to react to this newcomer however.

> "Spill the beans; Chen. What's she up to?" Reimu demands. "Nothing's ever good when you are involved."
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: raikaria on October 21, 2022, 06:55:40 PM ---> You perch on Reisen's shoulder. This takes her by surprise, but she dosen't stop you.

> It dosen't take long for Unzan and Ichirin to descend to a rather unremarkable part of the woods, with Unzan putting Renko down.

> Aside from the grass and trees, there is a stream flowing through the area. Renko walks over to a basket and pick it up; opening it and grumbleing.

> "Someone ate the food we brought." she complains. "We worked hard making those sandwiches..."

> "Probobly some fairies saw it unprotected and did it." Reimu remarks; sounding rather uninterested in the missing food.

> "I suppose that's where you two were when it happened? By the bank of the stream?" Ichirin asks.

> "I'd just gone ahead a little bit and found this spot, and when I turned around, Merry was all... stiff, with a void look in her eyes. And then... I don't remember past that. I think something knocked me out." Renko explains.

> "And you didn't hear any struggle or anything?" Reimu asks.

> "Merry can't fight!" Renko exclaims.

> "She absolutely can!" Reimu yells back, sounding frustrated. "Her powers are incredible! She's the one who got you here after all; isn't she? With powers like her, defeating her is almost impossible! No way someone could have done something to her without any resistance!"

> "... You're saying Merry did this on her own?" Renko asks; in a shocked tone. "She'd never attack me!"

> "If she's anything like Yukari; I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her." Reimu snapped back.

> "Who is this Yukari anyway?!" Renko asks, sounding paniced.

> A figure suddenly leaps from a tree branch; doing multiple rapid somersaults in the air, before landing between Renko and Reimu.

> Chen
> Cheerful Ill Omen

> "Oh my, Lady Ran asked me to come and check this place out, and here I find the Hakurei Maiden yelling her head off with an outsider and three youkai." the cat remarks.

> Reimu pulls out her needles; and Reisen suddenly tenses up. Ichirin and Unzan do not seem to react to this newcomer however.

> "Spill the beans; Chen. What's she up to?" Reimu demands. "Nothing's ever good when you are involved."

--- End quote ---

> "Is this spot ,or has become,of particular importance for it to be required a checking-out, and at the same time we have just arrived to it for investigation "?

> Is "Chen" the only new person in the area ,now revealed to our group ,or  are there maybe someone else back where she came from or around?"
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version